POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't want Matt to run. I admire his ambition, but I don't think his place is in politics.

With that said, Mitch and his team are wrong to do this.

Reactions: shep21754
Your inbred cousin isn't an example of anything but you crooked family tree.

75328836_2550248448526388_1292171675852341248_n.jpg

Listen, let's just say this, I'm a Dem and not exactly a fan of Mitch, but I believe Mitch is within his rights here.

Has Matt formally announced? No. But he sure as hell is blurring the line. He is using his book about Mitch to essentially canvass and probe in effort to gain Information if he wants to run. He has pandered the possibility of running quite frequently. This isn't some small-time race and a small radio show. This is a nationally known show, distributed by a national corporation in iHeart in which Matt has used his platform to insinuate a Senate run and throw shade at not just any politician, but the Senate Majority Leader in Mitch McConnell. Shit or get off the pot Matt. You should've known when you were removed from TV this was coming. As a Duke law grad and a person who has clerked under federal judges, you should know this.

Also, if you truly are so grounded in the principle of giving folks a voice in rural areas that you feel Mitch doesn't....give them their voice. That shouldn't be contingent on winning. Matt ain't running. He is looking for something that makes him think he can beat Mitch. Hell Matt's own party doesn't want him. He wouldn't even get out of the primary.

Listen, let's just say this, I'm a Dem and not exactly a fan of Mitch, but I believe Mitch is within his rights here.

Has Matt formally announced? No. But he sure as hell is blurring the line. He is using his book about Mitch to essentially canvass and probe in effort to gain Information if he wants to run. He has pandered the possibility of running quite frequently. This isn't some small-time race and a small radio show. This is a nationally known show, distributed by a national corporation in iHeart in which Matt has used his platform to insinuate a Senate run and throw shade at not just any politician, but the Senate Majority Leader in Mitch McConnell. Shit or get off the pot Matt. You should've known when you were removed from TV this was coming. As a Duke law grad and a person who has clerked under federal judges, you should know this.

Also, if you truly are so grounded in the principle of giving folks a voice in rural areas that you feel Mitch doesn't....give them their voice. That shouldn't be contingent on winning. Matt ain't running. He is looking for something that makes him think he can beat Mitch. Hell Matt's own party doesn't want him. He wouldn't even get out of the primary.
Pretty much. McGrath and her peeps challenged the tv show months ago...obviously both sides believe they have a legitimate gripe against him...and the tv and radio lawyers as well, or else he’d still be on.

run. Don’t run. Either way is cool, but playing the victim is silly (although many people have bought in already)

He's busy fighting corruption from the golf course as well.
Why would anyone hit a small ball long yardage and go to it just to hit away the ball from them again is something I don't understand. If ya like it, good for you but I don't understand the excitement. I understand the skill required to accurately hit a ball to where you want it to go is hard.
Baseball is more exciting than that. I don't care for baseball, either

Last edited:
Reactions: vhcat70
The Canuck is more and more in his b-tch mode lately...I say we are a couple weeks away from him calling someone's wife a name from behind a keyboard like a real man or maybe he will threaten to post his W2.

Can't wait to see how he embarrasses himself this time.

About once a week I hit 'show ignored content'...that asshat never disappoints

(He recently posted his tv viewing habits for the 500th time. For some reason he thinks we need a weekly reminder that he doesn't watch cable news and that recently he watched some sporting event. Riveting stuff)
[roll] But I like him anyway.

This tweet by itself establishes that @realDonaldTrump committed an impeachable offense. To say that Giuliani’s and Trump’s pursuit of “Ukrainian ... corruption” was “done solely” to protect Trump’s interests establishes that Trump was not acting for the country. https://twitter.com/rudygiuliani/status/1192180680391843841 …

Rudy Giuliani

✔@RudyGiuliani

The investigation I conducted concerning 2016 Ukrainian collusion and corruption, was done solely as a defense attorney to defend my client against false charges, that kept changing as one after another were disproven.
So Giuliani's actions are an impeachable offense by Trump? LOL.

I mean is it petty by Mitch sure. But Matt is no innocent victim. He knows exactly what he is doing. And personally, I think he just kinda shit his nest with this whole running for Senate deal.

If there's one thing we've learned from this presidency it's that it's extremely difficult to be an ethical businessman and politician simultaneously

Yeah man, like all those people in the rural south with no jobs, living in shithole cities, relying on food stamps, and birthing multiple children with multiple partners.

Then they show up and vote straight Republican on Election Day, every single time.

Those people, right?
I thought AA's voted straight Dim. What do I know?

Honestly dude stfu. I listen to KSR everyday. I’m away from home stationed states away and that’s my way to connect to back home everyday. This b**** McConnell is so damn crooked it isn’t funny. It wouldn’t bother me if he rolled over soon
Bur up his a$$.

This is the best Taylor had to offer and it's a game of he said, she said telephone.

Meanwhile, Morrison, Sondland, Trump and Zelensky all contradict this.

Zeldin to Taylor:

"You're telling us that Tim Morrison told you that Ambassador Sondland told him that the President told Ambassador Sondland that Zelensky would have to open an investigation into Biden."

Taylor: "That's correct."

HES NOT EVEN IN THE RACE. He hasn’t decided to do anything. He shouldn’t have to drop anything until he’s made a decision but crooked mitch works wonders. He can make people and evidence disappear in a matter of seconds.

So, why is he leaving the show? He said he wrote iheart a letter saying he wasn’t a candidate, and they agreed. If he’s not running, he’d have his radio and TV show. Pretty simple.

So, why is he leaving the show? He said he wrote iheart a letter saying he wasn’t a candidate, and they agreed. If he’s not running, he’d have his radio and TV show. Pretty simple.
That’s a good question. But as of right now he’s not a registered candidate so it isn’t an FEC violation.

With the FEC violations piling up quicker than Obama debt, Jones is moving in the right direction of being a criminal democrat. Jones just needs to touch some kids and he'll be the perfect democrat candidate

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT