POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never vote straight ticket, but that’s because a couple of libertarians get my vote. Don’t think I’ll be voting for a D ever again, as I don’t see them coming back from the extreme.

I vote for D's from time to time, but only in local elections where party doesn't matter nearly as much as the person does. People overlook that aspect.

:sunglasses:

75339679_2548857465332153_2132367914328653824_n.jpg

When did Trump become antiLGBT? And when did he become the head of that movement?

My brother-in-law is gay and is terrified of Trump. What exactly did he do to make that group so mad/scared?

This is the stuff I really dont get. Again Trump is probably one of the most moderate Republican presidents we have had. This idea that he is the alt right nazi that hates Jews, blacks, gays and everything else just makes 0 sense.

Is Trump an arrogant NY asshole? Hell ya he is. That doesn't make him an alt right nazi though.

When did Trump become antiLGBT? And when did he become the head of that movement?

My brother-in-law is gay and is terrified of Trump. What exactly did he do to make that group so mad/scared?

If your BIL is gay, then that means your brother is gay as well. Since we KNOW that gay is genetic, are you worried that YOU might be gay too? I'm now worried that I might have caught the gay by conversing with you. Is that gay? GAY!

Reactions: JStaff2187
This is the stuff I really dont get. Again Trump is probably one of the most moderate Republican presidents we have had. This idea that he is the alt right nazi that hates Jews, blacks, gays and everything else just makes 0 sense.

Is Trump an arrogant NY asshole? Hell ya he is. That doesn't make him an alt right nazi though.

Trump is a Florida resident.

Reactions: duke4life831
Wasn’t Donald Trump on the record supporting gay marriage before Obama and Hilary?

I am against gay marriage for the same reasons I was always against gay marriage. I said that they could have all the benefits of marriage with legal options that already exist. I said that if you give them this, then the whole agenda would be soon to follow.

What has happened since gay marriage?

In theory and presentation I totally agree. President Trump isn't just talking about conservative ideas, he is implementing them. If he hits the cutting spending part soon he will be the most conservative President ever to include Ronaldus Magnus. (I am hoping if re-elected he hits spending "bigly".) President Trump is not just talking, he is doing what so many "conservatives" or at least "RINO's" have talked about doing for decades.

I like you John. I honestly do. Austin likes you and I trust his discretion. I'm still going to give you shit from time to time, just because. You give it out, but you've also proved you can take it as well.

You're just as much American as any of us as far as I'm concerned and I would have no problem at all with you being able to vote.

We'll meet up some day and have a beer. Maybe at KSBar. We can eat, drink, and be merry while talking shit about Matt Jones.

That's a pretty cool post!

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
I am against gay marriage for the same reasons I was always against gay marriage. I said that they could have all the benefits of marriage with legal options that already exist. I said that if you give them this, then the whole agenda would be soon to follow.

What has happened since gay marriage?

It still is "just" a man, and "just" a woman. All this other BS is done to create or make donors for this and that. No rationale exists except what the warped create. (I didn't even touch on gay marriage)

Reactions: warrior-cat
If your BIL is gay, then that means your brother is gay as well. Since we KNOW that gay is genetic, are you worried that YOU might be gay too? I'm now worried that I might have caught the gay by conversing with you. Is that gay? GAY!
Could be his wife's brother

Now that multiple witnesses have testified it was 100% extortion and the transcript was edited, Trump has a new defense.
"I did it but it's totally not illegal!"

This Epstein thing is getting more traction than I ever thought. Some people really sticking out their necks. No exaggerating

Probably safe to say that the Media knows some seriously damaging stuff about this story, corruption inside the government, etc. that will never come out due to blackmail, fear for their job and/or life, paid off, etc. No telling how many are sleeping with politicians to get stories. More or less, full fledged House of Cards stuff here.

Now that multiple witnesses have testified it was 100% extortion and the transcript was edited, Trump has a new defense.
"I did it but it's totally not illegal!"
"Local internet board poster never seen how court cases work before"

So I guess we can just get rid of defense attorneys across the board...I mean prosecutors are bringing witnesses...case closed!

Watch the devil next door on Netflix anything about false identification, etc.

You'll believe anything if it's what you want. Remember Schiff had indisputable info on Russian collusion...but never could produce it.

What happened to the recession you were so amped up about a month or so ago?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT