How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No means yes.

Ex-envoy denied Trump linked Ukraine meeting to push for investigations, transcripts show

Former U.S. envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker, according to transcripts released Tuesday, pushed back on the claim that President Trump sought to withhold a meeting with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky until Kiev committed to investigate allegations concerning the 2016 election -- while also denying that Trump was seeking “dirt” on former Vice President Joe Biden.

In a transcript of his closed-door deposition last month with lawmakers conducting the impeachment probe, Volker was asked if Trump withheld or delayed a meeting with Zelensky absent a pledge to probe concerns Ukraine had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

“The answer to the question is no, if you want a yes-or-no answer. But the reason the answer is no is we did have difficulty scheduling a meeting, but there was no linkage like that,” he said.

Democrats seized on the testimony as proof of a quid pro quo, saying it was a sign that "the president's scheme comes into clearer focus."

“It is clear from their testimony that, in exchange for the statement, President Trump would award the Ukrainian president with a highly coveted White House meeting", the statement from the chairs of the Foreign Affairs, Intelligence and Oversight committees said.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
and the transcript was edited

Guess I'll post this again for the misinformed fake news junkies.

When pressed Vindman also admitted that it was meaningless and insignificant. That ultimately the transcript is still complete and accurate.

Even the whistle blower wrote in his secret memo that the transcript was complete and accurate.

Now that multiple witnesses have testified it was 100% extortion and the transcript was edited, Trump has a new defense.
"I did it but it's totally not illegal!"
His playbook is deny until proof come out then pivot to saying it was no big deal. Spent his whole life doing this.

Cartels killed 9 American citizens, all mothers and children, just 70 miles south of the border. SCORCHED FN EARTH. End them all. We can get our drugs from somewhere further away, and Mexico can go back to being the mules. This relationship is getting out of hand and needs a harsh correction.

I

Especially about the predicted upcoming recession. Who sold a significant portion of their portfolio in anticipation of Plat's forecasted recession? [roll]
I'd like to have the money "lost" in the market by listening to liberals tales of doom and gloom.

You could probably buy a country... Venezuela, anyone? Its getting cheaper every day lol.

I'm guessing I have the person you were responding to on ignore. Was it someone calling Lexington a liberal shithole? LOL. Lexington is a great place to live and work, regardless of one's political affiliation.
You should try voting there then.

This is the stuff I really dont get. Again Trump is probably one of the most moderate Republican presidents we have had. This idea that he is the alt right nazi that hates Jews, blacks, gays and everything else just makes 0 sense.

Is Trump an arrogant NY asshole? Hell ya he is. That doesn't make him an alt right nazi though.
True. Just a BMF.

Cartels killed 9 American citizens, all mothers and children, just 70 miles south of the border. SCORCHED FN EARTH. End them all. We can get our drugs from somewhere further away, and Mexico can go back to being the mules. This relationship is getting out of hand and needs a harsh correction.
Amen, we need to fund them pre-k and high speed rail asap.

This Epstein thing is getting more traction than I ever thought. Some people really sticking out their necks. No exaggerating

My penis is huge.

Now that multiple witnesses have testified it was 100% extortion and the transcript was edited, Trump has a new defense.
"I did it but it's totally not illegal!"

NO, dumbass. What Biden did was extortion and he admitted to it. What Trump did was to execute his duties as the President of the United States.

You are TOO stupid to see that Pelosi and Schiff are ENEMIES of America. Certainly not representative of the majority of the populace.

You have to admire someone dedicated this much to the cause. Hillary receives a lot of love from those who know too much. Love as in kill yourself.

74205691_10156881083687371_7114841306983038976_n.jpg

Absolutely awful story. I am confused however on what you think the solution is

I'm sure the Iran billions that obama gave them in cash sure will help build a lot of nukes.

Why did he give them cash? Let's say for example he gave them money that was theirs and the US had seized. Did we seize cash?

There is a particular reason he gave them cash. We all know the basic reason for a cash transaction, but WHY did O'bama do it this time?

Why would we sell 20% of our uranium to a country that has no uranium, and pretends to be at our throat?

Vote with your conscience. Vote for Trump!

Not crazy at all. Give up Thanksgiving for climate change

Msm always have great tips for ruining family traditions. Usually it's ways to convince family to be liberal. Saw last year they advised not seeing family if they were "toxic" (ie not loony). Now guess you shouldn't to save the environment.

Anything to destroy American core beliefs

You have to admire someone dedicated this much to the cause. Hillary receives a lot of love from those who know too much. Love as in kill yourself.

74205691_10156881083687371_7114841306983038976_n.jpg

Just so everyone is clear, I have no, NO, thinking at all that Bill and Hillary have EVER had anyone killed. I DO however, believe that the people BEHIND Bill and Hillary would have no problem whatsoever having someone killed to protect their commodity.

Impeachment is going so poorly for the media and other Democrats that “Meet The Press” host Chuck Todd was forced to broadcast false information to support it.

A graphic was posted on Sunday’s show that purported to identify how many people in the president’s party voted in support of an impeachment inquiry in the cases of Presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump. It accurately noted that 31 Democrats voted in favor of impeachment proceedings for Clinton. But it inaccurately claimed that a single Republican had voted in favor of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s impeachment rules last week.

There are multiple problems with this graphic. For one thing, zero Republicans voted with House Democrats last week. Zero point zero. Zilch. Nada. None. For another, Todd’s team is hiding the bipartisan nature of the opposition to the vote last week. Not only did not a single Republican vote with Democrats, two Democrats voted with Republicans in opposition.

Todd knows that no Republicans voted for impeachment, despite the graphic he put up on national television.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT