POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
60 next May. I'm not just intelligent due to genetics. I've got time on my side as well.
They just don't know.. World traveler, many college courses and military courses plus leadership schools, special weapons and chemical schools training and over 62 years old. That is enough to be a genius right?:D

I did not even include genetics yet.

Just so everyone is clear, I have no, NO, thinking at all that Bill and Hillary have EVER had anyone killed. I DO however, believe that the people BEHIND Bill and Hillary would have no problem whatsoever having someone killed to protect their commodity.
Like I said the people around Hillary and Bill love them and will sacrifice their life to protect them. The list is long.

I vote for D's from time to time, but only in local elections where party doesn't matter nearly as much as the person does. People overlook that aspect.

You somewhat conflicted your earlier post when you said you never vote for democrats except in primaries, but whatever. I agree with you in local elections and I think that can extend to some state elections depending on where you live. In my state, the typical issues aren't nearly as controversial as what we are seeing at the national level: typically roads, taxes, schools, higher ed., etc. I tend to follow the local elections (city and reps to the state gov't and governor) a bit more because it is slightly less partisan and honestly they affect by day to day life a bit more.

They just don't know.. World traveler, many college courses and military courses plus leadership schools, special weapons and chemical schools training and over 62 years old. That is enough to be a genius right?:D

I did not even include genetics yet.

Exactly. I had a little pussy at the golf course recently, bitching about something that I SAID to him. It was just an opinion, and a very solid one if I might add. Anyway, guy that runs the place threw that at me. I told him that I couldn't answer for pussies that can't take the heat.

That was cool until I said " I also can't answer for pussies that take up the arguments of pussies"

He realized that I was calling him a pussy. Kind of surprised me because I considered him too stupid to understand what I was saying.

He said something, I didn't pay attention as I was laughing and walking away.

All the dems that post here should be laughed at. And then just walk away.

eps.jpg

Man, voted using a paper ballot and an ink pen. Marked the ballot then fed it into the tally machine. Took about ten minutes total. Had a couple dog catcher type positions with no Republican I could tell. I wrote-in NONE. Who knows...

What really burned me up was the Republican sample ballot had a tax increase marked YES. This Republican voted NO on that one. The RINO is ALIVE......Drain the SWAMP.....

**** this. I’m now cooking a turkey on all 4 days of Thanksgiving weekend.

Cook a turkey on the first day. Eat it during the next three. Glad to help out a canuck brother. Eh!

You somewhat conflicted your earlier post when you said you never vote for democrats except in primaries, but whatever. I agree with you in local elections and I think that can extend to some state elections depending on where you live. In my state, the typical issues aren't nearly as controversial as what we are seeing at the national level: typically roads, taxes, schools, higher ed., etc. I tend to follow the local elections (city and reps to the state gov't and governor) a bit more because it is slightly less partisan and honestly they affect by day to day life a bit more.

You will be much more interesting when you learn to read. Roads, taxes, schools, and higher ed are state domain. I'm talking about sheriff, city board members, those types of positions. Local elections. As I said.

Leave me alone and quit replying directly to me. I told you I'll let you know when I have something to say to you.

Cook a turkey on the first day. Eat it during the next three. Glad to help out a canuck brother. Eh!

You will be much more interesting when you learn to read. Roads, taxes, schools, and higher ed are state domain. I'm talking about sheriff, city board members, those types of positions. Local elections. As I said.

Leave me alone and quit replying directly to me. I told you I'll let you know when I have something to say to you.

Internet tough guy coming out again. Contradicts himself over and over again and can't handle it when someone notices. BTW, nice bullshit story about you on the golf course. That one is as believable as Sawnee and the granny at the mall

[QUOTE="Mashburned, post: 8337571, member: 8276" Systematically destroy every cartel member[/QUOTE]

But what if we find out the CIA is behind the cartels and the US profits from the drug trade?

Then we'll be left with paying lip service to the drug trade, and not actually doing anything about it.

Oh wait...

Exactly. I had a little pussy at the golf course recently, bitching about something that I SAID to him. It was just an opinion, and a very solid one if I might add. Anyway, guy that runs the place threw that at me. I told him that I couldn't answer for pussies that can't take the heat.

That was cool until I said " I also can't answer for pussies that take up the arguments of pussies"

He realized that I was calling him a pussy. Kind of surprised me because I considered him too stupid to understand what I was saying.

He said something, I didn't pay attention as I was laughing and walking away.

All the dems that post here should be laughed at. And then just walk away.

They also still do not realize (Maybe they do while remembering the internet is a safe haven.), it is very probable that on our worst (Not speaking for anyone) day we could very likely beat the heck out of them even at our age.

Internet tough guy coming out again. Contradicts himself over and over again and can't handle it when someone notices. BTW, nice bullshit story about you on the golf course. That one is as believable as Sawnee and the granny at the mall

I didn't contradict myself because I'm not a liberal. That's your MO.

I said I talked to him "at the golf course" not "on the golf course". If you knew how to read you would have picked up on that detail.

Also, I said I vote in democratic PRIMARIES. Do you even know what those are? Here's what you need to know. They don't have them for every run of the mill election.

You are much too stupid to engage me. You don't know it yet, because you're too stupid to, but you will learn. If you don't I'll just put you on ignore and my problem will be solved.

You are shit to me.

Cartels killed 9 American citizens, all mothers and children, just 70 miles south of the border. SCORCHED FN EARTH. End them all. We can get our drugs from somewhere further away, and Mexico can go back to being the mules. This relationship is getting out of hand and needs a harsh correction.

Odds this crime included fast and furious guns? Pretttty high I'd wager

I didn't contradict myself because I'm not a liberal. That's your MO.

I said I talked to him "at the golf course" not "on the golf course". If you knew how to read you would have picked up on that detail.

Also, I said I vote in democratic PRIMARIES. Do you even know what those are? Here's what you need to know. They don't have them for every run of the mill election.

You are much too stupid to engage me. You don't know it yet, because you're too stupid to, but you will learn. If you don't I'll just put you on ignore and my problem will be solved.

You are shit to me.

Dammit, I took your post to mean you got a little pussy at the golf course. That’s my dream day.

The giveaway of these nasty posters is they have a good idea of some of our ages and they have no idea of what respecting their elders entails. They have no concept. That alone is filthy.

Case in point. I know ymmot31 is about a year older than I am. For that fact alone, he is my elder. I will never post a certain way being disrespectful toward him.

Another poster I can name and you would know used to give me serious stupid grief in his posts. He found out my age during posting and totally changed the way he addressed me. I still don't like his posts much but he has my respect. (Not that it matters who has my respect.)

That is a life trait.

Reactions: ymmot31
The giveaway of these nasty posters is they have a good idea of some of our ages and they have no idea of what respecting their elders entails. They have no concept. That alone is filthy.

Case in point. I know ymmot31 is about a year older than I am. For that fact alone, he is my elder. I will never post a certain way being disrespectful toward him.

Another poster I can name and you would know used to give me serious stupid grief in his posts. He found out my age during posting and totally changed the way he addressed me. I still don't like his posts much but he has my respect. (Not that it matters who has my respect.)

That is a life trait.

Pretty sure most of the lefties here are older than me, except probably 420 bro. None of them have earned any respect, regardless of age. I have no respect for anyone going through life with their head up their ass.

That is a life trait.

“Respecting elders” is complicated though.

Will I open a door or give up my seat to a senior citizen? Sure. That’s just being a nice person.

Acknowledging that older people (with sound minds) have memories/experiences/stories that are captivating? Absolutely.

But blindly believing/encouraging/accepting bullshit from an older person just because they’re...older? Couldn’t be me.

Or the ol’ “let me be old and cranky and racist and leave me alone” type folks? Nope. No respect given. IDGAF how things were back in your day if it involved some bullshit. I understand how that could be the case, but older doesn’t mean better.

We’ve come a long way as humans on Earth and hopefully we can make further strides before it’s too late.

Reactions: Dionysus444

See, if you want to cut off a leg or an arm, you’re mentally ill, but if you want to cut off healthy breasts or a penis, you’re transgender.”

The video was removed because the above is hate speech. They were told the only way they’d put the video back up was to censor that statement.

It’s scary how some of the biggest platforms used to gain insight into many issues are controlling what people get to hear.

If what the pediatrician said is hate speech, we need lots more hate speech in our lives.

Now that multiple witnesses have testified it was 100% extortion

Volker: "You asked what conversations did I have about that quid pro quo, et cetera. None, because I didn't know that there was a quid pro quo." ... "I believe he [Taylor] was asking this based on the Politico article. And I discussed with him that there is no linkage here."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT