How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always deflecting. smh.
Trump has just created his own ME disaster that will make Obama’s look tame.

You’re worried about Bergdahl and Trump has just multiplied it 10000x. On top of ruining our trustworthiness with an ally who made great sacrifice on our behalf...all because he’s worried about losing revenue from his property in Istanbul.
Be proud.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5d9bb7bfe4b0fc935edf5be0
JFC. You literally cannot physically type words critical of a Dem, it is hilarious. Such a whore.

Ironically I have been critical of this decision or at least not having any clear strategy showing this was not a knee jerk move.

That's right...shut up and dribble.

But Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Clint Eastwood, Tim Allen - those are WOKE celebrities and can say what they want to. I wonder what they have in common that makes it ok? Hypocrisy indeed.
As been explained to you dozens of times, difference in consistency of this POVs and actual paying a price for opinions is stark between the two.

Planned parenthood donating 45 million to Democrats. I thought they needed every penny for care. Why are tax payers giving them money again? Its almost like it's a money laundering scheme.

It literally launders tax money to give to democrats. How it's not been defunded is unbelievable but we can easily understand the pearl clutching on the left when that is mentioned.

This, too, is fake news, for you mouthbreathers that claim there’s no such thing. When something of this magnitude is untouched by MSM, it’s at the same level of duplicity as reporting outright lies.

EGii7QpXYAANo_S.jpg:large

I must have missed where Mexico paid for the wall.
Right on cue. Ed lives and dies by this. The entire election to him was on this point...all of it.

Ed here were Obama's campaign promises he didnt fulfill. I need you to go back and explain everyone...then tell me why you voted for him. You have to ed.

-Raise the min wage and index it to inflation.
.....he said this, why didnt he do it?

- Ed he said he was going to close Guantanamo. He didnt...ed he said it. What happened?

- create citizenship for undocumented immigrants. Ed he told the undocumented this...why did he sauly this?

-restrict lobbyists from moving to work in the admin. Ed...he said money out of politics...why?

- no more legislation writing behind closed doors. Ed....I need your answer now

- close special interest corporate loopholes. Ed....

-tax oil company profits to provide 1000 dollar energy rebate to US families. ED HE SAID THE OIL COMPANIES WERE GOING TO PAY FOR IT. WHY DIDNT THEY PAY FOR IT ED, HE SAID SO.

-pass employee free choice act. Ed, does Obama not care about unions. He says he would pass this.

-double federal funding for basic research. ED he said this could lead to cures. Does he not care?

- create 1 million new manufacturing jobs from 2012-2016.

- double US exports. Wait ED...this is saying other countries would buy all of our stuff. Aka PAY FOR IT. Why didnt they? Ed I need your brilliant analysis

- train 2 million americans in a community college business partnership. ED, who trained them...why did he say this?

Just admit it...you have no clue about anything. How govt is organized, how it works, or why you even support the parties you do other than you think they are supposed to be your hardship relievers that take care of things when your "team" is in charge so you dont have to question. You still never answered what policies of Democrats you dont like either.

But I need you to answer these...why would Obama say these things. He promised opportunity, foreign countries would lay for goods, and he would create private sector jobs....who created them, him or the private sector? Whyd he say be would?

Oh...and these are from WaPo..or are you calling them fake news?

Right on cue. Ed lives and dies by this. The entire election to him was on this point...all of it.

Ed here were Obama's campaign promises he didnt fulfill. I need you to go back and explain everyone...then tell me why you voted for him. You have to ed.

- Ed he said he was going to close Guantanamo. He didnt...ed he said it. What happened?

- create citizenship for undocumented immigrants. Ed he told the undocumented this...why did he sauly this?

-restrict lobbyists from moving to work in the admin. Ed...he said money out of politics...why?

-tax oil company profits to provide 1000 dollar energy rebate to US families. ED HE SAID THE OIL COMPANIES WERE GOING TO PAY FOR IT. WHY DIDNT THEY PAY FOR IT ED, HE SAID SO.

-pass employee free choice act. Ed, does Obama not care about unions. He says he would pass this.

-double federal funding for basic research. ED he said this could lead to cures. Does he not care?

- double US exports. Wait ED...this is saying other countries would buy all of our stuff. Aka PAY FOR IT. Why didnt they? Ed I need your brilliant analysis

- train 2 million americans in a community college business partnership. ED, who trained them...why did he say this?

Just admit it...you have no clue about anything. How govt is organized, how it works, or why you even support the parties you do other than you think they are supposed to be your hardship relievers that take care of things when your "team" is in charge so you dont have to question. You still never answered what policies of Democrats you dont like either.

But I need you to answer these...why would Obama say these things. He promised opportunity, foreign countries would lay for goods, and he would create private sector jobs....who created them, him or the private sector? Whyd he say be would?

Also you need to have Ed explain how farmers can wake up in the morning and change weather conditions, economic factors, and other factors on a whim so farmers can automatically "be better farmers" as he so eloquently put it.

I'll await his answer.

First off I read none of that. But it tickles me you take the time to type all that mess I will never read.

No I just don't read bs from tough guy internet posters. Now go hoe a row or milk a cow or feed a pig or whatever job daddy lets you "help" with there jr farmer.

Isn't that cute you can insult people. You still have yet to explain how a farmer can change weather conditions, economic factors, or a slew of other factors on a whim.

I'm waiting.....

Isn't that cute you can insult people. You still have yet to explain how a farmer can change weather conditions, economic factors, or a slew of other factors on a whim.

I'm waiting.....
They don't have to. The government will bail them out. How much money has daddy got from taxpayers?

Theres around 300 million ppl in the US which makes up 127 million households. Obama said the oil companies would pay so every household could get 1000 rebate for energy.

@Ed323232 did the oil companies pay for that?

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Theres around 300 million ppl in the US which makes up 127 million households. Obama said the oil companies would pay so every household could get 1000 rebate for energy.

@Ed323232 did the oil companies pay for that?
Your are the drunk uncle that shows up at thanksgiving all dressed up talking real loud about how successful you are. Know something about everything and if he doesn't he makes it up. Hugs the nieces a little too long and makes comments about others wives. Just makes a total ass of himself. Gets in a fight with someone then leaves mad. And everyone there is glad he left.

They don't have to. The government will bail them out. How much money has daddy got from taxpayers?

None. The only money he has received has been through crop insurance when he had crops destroyed by hail or disease. (Since he had control over that) he paid the insurance premiums.

Uh oh you just got proven wrong. That's gonna sting.

So, freedom of speech, but with conditions. Got it. I’ll make sense of the damn constitution eventually with help from you guys.
John, no one is wanting to violate their constitutional right to free speech. We aren't calling for the government to put them in jail. We are just calling out their hypocritical BS. It's very easy to virtue signal in a free country and act all concerned about issues that don't affect you. Make yourself look all righteous in the eyes of lefties. They pretend to be brave, then go silent as soon as it gets a little tough or threatens them in some way. I don't really care what they speak out about, but the lecturing from celebrities is wearing thin, especially when it's obvious they themselves are cowards.

Look, I don't care what they talk about on Twitter or whatever else. But I'd love to be able to watch sports center or an awards show without it being political BS. And that goes for conservatives too. Though I might agree with them, I don't want to see it in my entertainment sources. But I honestly don't see it from conservatives near as much. Meanwhile entertainment sources are saturated with liberal lecturing.

So, you want to be a celebrity and use your status to speak out, fine. Do so. But if you do, you're gonna get called out for inconsistencies. If you don't want that, shut up and do what your audience is paying you for. Everyone wins that way, conservative or liberal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT