POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still waiting for the resident libs to say what dems have done since the "blue wave" for the American ppl other than orange man bad and their thirst for power

We need to hit net zero in a few years? Net zero population growth? This has been tried in several countries only to have their people start to decline to the point where there were not enough people coming into the work place to support those that were retired so, they had to import people and that has turned out disastrous.

Oh really? That’s your take?

American citizens supporting American retirees with pennies out of their own paychecks? I guess that’s acceptable to a money-grabbing retiree like you.

American citizens supporting dirt-poor American citizens with pennies out of their own paychecks? That’s abominable to a mouth-breather like you.

You guys are beyond selfish with that bullshit.

SMH

“But muh tax dollars...”

A bunch of rent boys on this thread with nothing to stand on. You should be ashamed.

Not triggered. Well yeah kinda triggered. But just really want to hear some common sense solutions to how this reparations thing plays itself out. What’s my role in it all? What am I responsible for? I’m just an average working stiff makin my way through life. I’m not a wealthy man but a make a decent living. I pay my bills. How about instead of just throwing out there that reparations are a “good start” tell us how that all goes down.

Again, interesting reading the responses on disagreement in this thread. When the left disagrees you almost always get triggered/do your own research /racist/science denier type shit. When the right disagrees you get at least a few genuinely curious responses.

Thats gotta be someone trolling AOC. But then again you never know the ridiculous shit the left will support these days. They support executing babies after they are born, so they might want them eaten too.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
And like clockwork, news comes out that Trump asked China for dirt on not only Biden, but Warren as well. . In exchange for being quiet on Hong Kong. What a piece of shit.
God you lefties are such raging hypocrites. You clowns thought the dossier on Trump was gospel, Trump asks for help on investigating Biden and its TREASON. Seriously, shut the f**k up.

God you lefties are such raging hypocrites. You clowns thought the dossier on Trump was gospel, Trump asks for help on investigating Biden and its TREASON.

Before, he could say that he asked Ukraine for help on Biden. But now that Warren is being included, it sounds like he’s asking foreign countries for help on his political opponents. How do you explain him asking for dirt on Warren?

Before, he could say that he asked Ukraine for help on Biden. But now that Warren is being included, it sounds like he’s asking foreign countries for help on his political opponents. How do you explain him asking for dirt on Warren?
How do you explain Hillary paying for a BS dossier filled with Russian lies about Trump? I'm assuming you must've been really outraged about that since you're apparently against that type of behavior that you were ok with just 2 years ago.

Trump pee dossier from Russian govt lies = just fine.

Trump asking for help investigating Biden on actual corruption = orange man bad!!! Thats treason!!!

Reactions: KyFaninNC

You're gonna have to give us more info.

How do you explain Hillary paying for a BS dossier filled with Russian lies about Trump? I'm assuming you must've been really outraged about that since you're apparently against that type of behavior that you were ok with just 2 years ago.

Trump pee dossier from Russian govt lies = just fine.

Trump asking for help investigating Biden on actual corruption = orange man bad!!! Thats treason!!!

How do you know what I was okay with? You don’t speak for me. I’m not okay with any politician asking foreign governments for dirt on American citizens. I’m not a Hillary supporter. Answer my question. If Biden was really corrupt and Trump has justification for asking Ukraine and China for dirt on him, then what is Trump’s justification for asking China for dirt on Warren?

And like clockwork, news comes out that Trump asked China for dirt on not only Biden, but Warren as well. . In exchange for being quiet on Hong Kong. What a piece of shit.
I admit I have yet to dig into this story but were the accusations made by anonymous sources who don't have any firsthand knowledge and there's zero evidence to corroborate what they are accusing?

If so, most people don't call that "news".

How do you know what I was okay with? You don’t speak for me. I’m not okay with any politician asking foreign governments for dirt on American citizens. I’m not a Hillary supporter. Answer my question. If Biden was really corrupt and Trump has justification for asking Ukraine and China for dirt on him, then what is Trump’s justification for asking China for dirt on Warren?

What "dirt" did he ask for, and what happened today regarding China, and what is about to take place?

I honestly don't give a shit what country or which jackass true information comes from. If Ukraine, China, Russia, or the new government of Pedo Island brings the dirt, I'll gladly judge whichever asshole is the target.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
And like clockwork, news comes out

giphy.gif

Reactions: cat_chaser

If what they're telling you is really true, then what is their justification for not impeaching him yet?

Please save yourself the embarrassment and refrain from pointing to the pretend impeachment inquiry that's happening now.

[laughing]

You’d think these lunatics would learn to at least wait a few hours before running with whatever made up shit the ‘news’ is throwing at a wall this time around.

On here at midnight hollerin’ about Warren? Like Trump would want to take her out. He’s gotta be salivating at the idea of running against her. If anything, he’s asking China for solid work references.

F*cking Christ.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
"Hold up: Americans don’t look to Chinese commies for the truth. If the Biden kid broke laws by selling his name to Beijing, that’s a matter for American courts, not communist tyrants running torture camps," Sasse said in a statement to the Omaha World-Herald.

Ouch. Doesn't sound like Trump's public treasonous call for China to investigate Biden played well even yo the GoP.

Ouch. You guys have been praising the Hong Kong protestors on here every day. Now we know why Trump has been so quiet about it. He was scared of hurting his precious trade deal and wanted Xi's help with the election. Trump has gone to far and now the leaks are just raining down. Looks like everyone in the WH is leaking now. The next week is going to be leak after leak. All these calls will get subpoenaed and released. And he conveniently put all of it on one server for easy access. So much entertainment.

"Hold up: Americans don’t look to Chinese commies for the truth. If the Biden kid broke laws by selling his name to Beijing, that’s a matter for American courts, not communist tyrants running torture camps," Sasse said in a statement to the Omaha World-Herald.

Ouch. Doesn't sound like Trump's public treasonous call for China to investigate Biden played well even yo the GoP.

No way. Glad you pointed out a Never Trumper calling out Trump.

Thanks

What's John McCain's opinion?

I heard a China leaked these false claims because they’d love to negotiate with Warren and knew the American media would eat it up.

Sources say.

Since every moron Trumpster keeps parroting this same bullshit. That impeachment inquiry requires a floor vote and they don't get subpeona power without it. Please lay out the law or the lines in the Constitution that support this. Hint for you, they don't exist. Even Cheeto face is now going all in on this logic by telling Pelosi he won't cooperate untill she calls a vote. That's just called obstruction of Congress, Nixon learned the hard way. Scotus already ruled on this, Trump won't be happy when he learns how it went.

Since every moron Trumpster keeps parroting this same bullshit. That impeachment inquiry requires a floor vote and they don't get subpeona power without it. Please lay out the law or the lines in the Constitution that support this. Hint for you, they don't exist. Even Cheeto face is now going all in on this logic by telling Pelosi he won't cooperate untill she calls a vote. That's just called obstruction of Congress, Nixon learned the hard way. Scotus already ruled on this, Trump won't be happy when he learns how it went.

Impeachment is a very serious undertaking. The speaker can't simply decree that there's going to be an impeachment inquiry.

Impeachment is a very serious undertaking. The speaker can't simply decree that there's going to be an impeachment inquiry.
She literally can. Now whether it's politicaly smart is another matter.

5: The House of Representatives shall chuse their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment.

That impeachment inquiry requires a floor vote and they don't get subpeona power without it.

No one ever said this. Of course they have subpoena power now because of oversight. But as I tried to explain to you it will all be defied and stonewalled. Trump will use the full House vote as an excuse. Claiming he and the minority aren't being treated fairly or given a chance to a defense. He'll call it a kangaroo court. Talk about due process and so on.

Majority public opinion is already against impeachment. This won't help that. They'll be zero pressure on Trump to cooperate especially by Rs since the Ds are purposely excluding them and making a mockery out of the process. Meanwhile Ds will be held up in court litigating everything while Trump is getting reelected.

As it stands now Ds aren't going about this in good faith and are using it for politics and not a serious inquiry. The public who's already against impeachment can see this.
Whether you want to admit or not subpoena power with a full House impeachment vote behind carries much more weight. It shows the Ds are serious and aren't treating us all to TDS political theater. Trump won't have any excuses nor much choice but to cooperate.

To keep it simple it's like this. The fact that House Ds invite you to their circus does not require you to beclown yourself and show up.

No one ever said this. Of course they have subpoena power now because of oversight. But as I tried to explain to you it will all be defied and stonewalled. Trump will use the full House vote as an excuse. Claiming he the minority aren't being treated fairly or a chance to a defense. He'll call it a kangaroo court and so on. Majority public opinion is already against impeachment. This won't help that. They'll be zero pressure on Trump to cooperate. Meanwhile Ds will be held up in court litigated it all while Trump is getting reelected.

As it stands now Ds aren't going about this in good faith and are using it for politics and not a serious inquiry. The public who's already against impeachment can see this.
Whether you want to admit or not subpoena power with a full House impeachment vote behind carries much more weight. It shows the Ds are serious and treating us all to political theater. Trump won't have any excuses nor much choice but to cooperate.

To keep it simple it's like this. The fact that House Ds invite you to their circus does not require you to beclown yourself and show up.
Same playbook as Nixon. It didn't work

Why do liberals hate asians so much. Make it harder for them to get into college, leave them off debate rosters, etc. I guess being the smallest minority isnt the right minority.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT