POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Congressional norms" says the Great Reset guy who thinks they're all Chinese assets if you ask him on any other day.
We all in trouble.

GTOMUTZXcAAaACP

None of Kamala's past comments, actions, votes, etc....are relevant today. None. She is 100% fully endorsed by the left because she is black, she is a woman, but more importantly, she is a black woman. Period. It will not matter she is a vile, ruthless, hose beast.

All of the ads Trump throws at here will be pointless. They will only matter to his constituents, and perhaps slightly to the independent voter at best.

This is going to be much closer than it should be because common sense and her qualifications have been thrown out the window.
Indeed she will get the Obama treatment. Zero scrutiny or vetting of qualifications. She will be on teleprompter from now until November.

I am both sorry and happy I saw this idiotic post. Confirms my decision to keep you on ignore.

I apologize in advance to anyone who reads your post because I responded.
You completely missed the context of the conversation. Never said I was for any of those permanent surgeries before 18. I was asking to point out the hypocrisy of some who cry foul on underage trans surgery (Which are extremely rare) but have no issues with breast enlargement or other permanent cosmetic surgery on minors.

Imagine Trump as this country’s first president? Weird.

Imagine a president who donated his salary to causes. A politician who did not become rich AFTER or because of serving.

That is quite literally how the position was first framed up and how GW was compensated. He received little to no money when he was president and no one did in that office for a very long time.

You completely missed the context of the conversation. Never said I was for any of those permanent surgeries before 18. I was asking to point out the hypocrisy of some who cry foul on underage trans surgery (Which are extremely rare) but have no issues with breast enlargement or other permanent cosmetic surgery on minors.
Who is promoting breast enlargement for minors? That is also opposed to genital mutilation surgery? Please provide evidence. It seems more likely you just thought that it’s normal yourself and so included it in the list as a gotcha.

The weirdo doth protest too much, me thinks

This is the stupidest strawman I’ve ever seen. No one thinks that.

Edit: I forgot sambowieshin lives in a ****ed up world of common 10 year old abortions, so maybe he’s also surrounded by people who support cosmetic elective surgery for minors.

Haven’t seen a single person supporting cosmetic surgery for minors of any kind much less breast augmentation. Maybe it’s time for you to realize you’re just a warped individual.

"What about the skinny pink elephants that don't want to eat peanuts?"
-typical shambowiestain argument

He has now entered a new class of fallacy to the lexicon- "argument from delusion."

For a minute I thought he was trying to argue if a minor had breast cancer, and the cure was a mastectomy, most people would support that, then trying to tie that to mental illness being cured the same as cancer.

While stupid, it sounds like an argument a lefty would make.

But no, sambowieshin’s argument was even dumber in that he crafted a strawman no one supports.

To the first point, if cutting out the tumor is going to cure cancer, sure I’d support it. But similarly, if a child if suffering mental illness and wants to permanently disfigure their body, I’d also support cutting out the cancers like sambowieshin in their lives.

Nah.... There were more like this one.... Real funny right? But don't dare joke about Dear Leader and his attacker right? Hypocrisy as always.

GS3qskzWAAADFhu

Edit: I forgot sambowieshin lives in a ****ed up world of common 10 year old abortions, so maybe he’s also surrounded by people who support cosmetic elective surgery for minors.

The effects of the context of the racist, life and responsibility hating, and grift/lie loving democrats cannot be ignored, but it is still a choice to drown yourself in it or change your way of thinking. The person has to stop loving the lie first. If they stop embracing the lies, at first simply turning them off so that they're not listening to them at all on any given day, then there is a possibility for reason to enter.

Of course, if they hate all lives but their own, it won't matter. They'll just fall into another delusion.

Last edited:
None of Kamala's past comments, actions, votes, etc....are relevant today. None. She is 100% fully endorsed by the left because she is black, she is a woman, but more importantly, she is a black woman. Period. It will not matter she is a vile, ruthless, hose beast.

All of the ads Trump throws at here will be pointless. They will only matter to his constituents, and perhaps slightly to the independent voter at best.

This is going to be much closer than it should be because common sense and her qualifications have been thrown out the window.
They may not be AS relevant as they should be, but they still matter. Could help sway some undecided independents. David McCormick in PA is already running ads in PA on her scary ideas on fracking and abolishing private health ins. It will gain some traction - as it should. But you’re right, identity politics defines these people and too many low-information voters eat that shit up.

BS. Nobody thinks it's cool to shoot political candidates. Name one mainstream Democrat personality that said what happened to Trump was OK. Seems I remember Donald Jr joking about Paul Pelosi being beat with a hammer in an attempt to kidnap his wife though.
The Dems would love to limit access for the mentally ill to have AR15s but the Pubs won't let it happen.

The left and their stupid base have no shame. Not only are they dishonest liars but their base never questions anything.

Watching them try to act like they are not 100% responsible for the migrant crisis is infuriating. “Republicans voted against” Are you serious?

So the left isn’t for open borders? Is that why you fought a wall? Chanted “Love has no borders” fought against ICE, cry about “kids in cages”, won’t talk to border patrol, run propaganda for migrants, call everyone a xenophobe, fly them, house them and give benefits?

You cannot deny this is your doing. You can argue that it’s good but trying to act like you’re not responsible takes a special piece of garbage.

Last edited:
Haven’t seen a single person supporting cosmetic surgery for minors of any kind much less breast augmentation. Maybe it’s time for you to realize you’re just a warped individual.
Have Pubs passed any laws to stop it?? Didn't think so. It is AOK for minors to get bigger boobs and risk complications for that....But not to remove the boobs for trans purposes right?? As always.....Hypocrisy at its finest with the Christian Taliban.
Where's the laws?? Where's the uproar???

Similar to voting.

It's literally exactly how they do it. The only difference here is money but come November it will be votes going into the silo.

Random name generator makes as many names as you want. Create database. Input the value you want each name to produce (for registration and vote it would be 1). Run. Bam.

You know have endless supply of donors to launder illegal donations, endless fake voter registrations, as many votes as you need come election night limited only by printing speed.

Its the perfect cheat. Cant stop it unless you get the registrations off the rolls, but you have to win first. Can never prove it because none of these people actually exist and it would take forever to track it all down, meanwhile the country moves on; so winning is extremely difficult.

Odds this server with the database is in the Ukraine? Idk but libs definitely went into a frenzy when trump started poking around.

Have Pubs passed any laws to stop it?? Didn't think so. It is AOK for minors to get bigger boobs and risk complications for that....But not to remove the boobs for trans purposes right?? As always.....Hypocrisy at its finest with the Christian Taliban.
Where's the laws?? Where's the uproar???

Lol i literally cant believe you're still on this nonsense. Equating breast implants with breast removal is one of the dumbest things in a while.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT