POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair enough. One of the hottest blondes I’ve ever known was named Ashley. Texas girl in Nashville for college. Fun story (kind of) about her:

My brother, then a sophomore in HS, comes to visit me at college for the weekend. I happen to be performing in a showcase that night in our little 5,000-seat basketball arena, and UK had a basketball game on TV that afternoon. Needless to say, we started drinking and smoking bud around noon and never stopped. Can’t remember if UK won or not, but later that night I had to leave to go set up. Back at my apartment, fine ass Ashley swings by to party before they all roll to the event. Her, my brother, and my roommates. She starts pouring vodka shots and is hellbent on getting my bro wasted. “You took one without me, now you have to take another one” type shit. I can’t recall us eating dinner that night, at least not before I left.

They get to the showcase, sit down in some row on the arena floor, and within 15 minutes....my HS brother is projectile-vomiting all over the people in the row in front of them. I was done performing and was loading up my equipment backstage when this happened. Thank goodness for my roommate, who managed to whisk my bro out of there and back to the apartment without getting caught up.

Ashley transferred after two years, but damn. She was THAT kind of hot blonde. The one that makes you do stupid shit. Memories, bro.

Never happened.

I'll throw in my 2 cents, I think the democrat leadership is a mess right now, and these 4 nuts aren't helping the cause. I'd HOPE that your average dem voter feels the same way, but who knows. I guess we will find out when these 4 tools come up for re-election. I hope they all get steamrolled, even if replaced by republicans. Hell, a pop tart would be an upgrade over those 4 - and I mean an unfrosted pop tart. It would at least keep its mouth shut and not do any damage.

So you disagree with fellow democrat 420 that those 4 stupid wenches did not unify the party?

Because somewhere in his tide pod eating mind he thinks those 4 caused some unification despite his own democrat party saying they didn't

So you disagree with fellow democrat 420 that those 4 stupid wenches did not unify the party?

Because somewhere in his tide pod eating mind he thinks those 4 caused some unification despite his own democrat party saying they didn't

I wholeheartedly disagree, yes. They are terrible. I wouldn't trust any of them to get my drive thru order right.

Agreed - you guys are equal opportunity haters :)

The term "racist" is so overplayed. Does it exist? Yes. Is it anywhere near as prevalent at it used to be? Hell no. I'm glad I'm a white male and wouldn't trade that in for anything else (maybe an Asian, so long as I didn't have an Asian dick,) but minorities are afforded all the opportunity they need to be successful. Poverty doesn't discriminate based on color. If you're a full able, functioning person, there are all kinds of opportunities for you to succeed.

Phil - you're correct that I sometimes go off the rails, but it's usually based on something posted here that is way out there. At the end of the day my political views aren't extreme, so when people throw me in a group with idiots like AOC, the late term abortion proponents, etc, it ticks me off. There are a handful of really whacko posters on this board, I've put people from both sides of the aisle on ignore and it's made it much easier to handle. The guy who insulted Bill D about his mother recently joined the list.

I’ve seen you call late term abortion horrible on several occasions. You’re the type of democrat I don’t have an issue with... and I’m independent myself. It’s just main stream Dems have just went so far off the rails, that I don’t consider someone with your views a democrat anymore. You’re more of a left leaning independent in today’s climate IMO. The far left is the loudest (and craziest) these days, and the squeaky (and crazy) wheel gets the grease.

And to be fair, a lot of the more liberal posters paint with that broad brush too. I’ve been labeled a republican sociopath, racist, sexist, Trump worshiper etc. for my views just because I’m conservative.

Which libs were? Maybe fuzz? I said from the start that whole investigation was a waste of time. Granted, I'm not THAT liberal, but still. Saying that all the libs on the board were screaming collusion is the type of broad brush shit that grates on my nerves.
Platinum,
Which libs were? Maybe fuzz? I said from the start that whole investigation was a waste of time. Granted, I'm not THAT liberal, but still. Saying that all the libs on the board were screaming collusion is the type of broad brush shit that grates on my nerves.
Fuzz, Platinum, several others. I didn't say ALL the libs were screaming it, I'm trying to see if he will condemn all the libs who did. If he doesn't, it just proves my point that he's biased against conservatives and isn't a Libertarian at all like he says. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Agreed - you guys are equal opportunity haters :)

The term "racist" is so overplayed. Does it exist? Yes. Is it anywhere near as prevalent at it used to be? Hell no. I'm glad I'm a white male and wouldn't trade that in for anything else (maybe an Asian, so long as I didn't have an Asian dick,) but minorities are afforded all the opportunity they need to be successful. Poverty doesn't discriminate based on color. If you're a full able, functioning person, there are all kinds of opportunities for you to succeed.

Phil - you're correct that I sometimes go off the rails, but it's usually based on something posted here that is way out there. At the end of the day my political views aren't extreme, so when people throw me in a group with idiots like AOC, the late term abortion proponents, etc, it ticks me off. There are a handful of really whacko posters on this board, I've put people from both sides of the aisle on ignore and it's made it much easier to handle. The guy who insulted Bill D about his mother recently joined the list.
Well I wish you wouldn't let a couple of posters drive you to that point. Because when you're calm and not talking about money, I generally appreciate what you have to say.

Did Dems regain the house simply because voters wanted them to fight Trump 24/7 or did they foolishly believe they were actually going to work on Healthcare like they campaigned on? You know, fixing the system (Obamacare) they created back in 2010.

If there are actual Dem voters who expected policy results do they vote for them again in 2020??
Honestly the healthcare stuff was mostly just "we'll protect it and the Repubs want to take it away!" They weren't really offering many policy changes in 2018. So yes to answer your question they just voted against Trump, not really for Dems that they'd then have expectations of.

Platinum,

Fuzz, Platinum, several others. I didn't say ALL the libs were screaming it, I'm trying to see if he will condemn all the libs who did. If he doesn't, it just proves my point that he's biased against conservatives and isn't a Libertarian at all like he says. That's the point I'm trying to make.

Fair enough Phil, that makes sense. It’s tough to glean intent on a message board but I understand what you were trying to say.

Not one person here would have the stones to disrespect democrat Ted Lieu's wife...

Here is a recent photo of the happy couple...

D_o0QI3WkAEZF1K

Nice to see you're still spouting Russian created fake news. Keep doing you. Putin thanks you for your service.

Lol, Julian Assange received those emails from Seth Rich, you dipshit

So let me get this shit straight. The Russians gave Julian Assange leaked emails to show that the DNC colluded with Russia in order to plant the false narrative that a phony Steele dossier stating Trump peed on Russian hookers.

Buddy, at what point do you look in the mirror and say " Dion, get a grip. Quit sniffing airplane glue"

Bro...me reading and participating in this thread is proof that I value diversity of thought

That's not why you are here. You are here to self validate to yourself that you are better than these people.

You aren't, but you enjoy the sport of it... and you probably understand that, somewhere deep down inside. You are inferior to your Paducah parents.

Would've never seen this if not for this thread...

much respek! to you partying bros....

so Google algorithms its way to manipulating 10 million idiots to vote for HRC and Putin manages to get 500 with his Facebook Jesus vs HRC shitposts.

and noone sees a problem.

Lol, Russian troll farms bad!!!!

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT