• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6p32iaf3d6b31.png

Jameslee, you and ed are sad.

Lol, jameslee. Everone on here knows you are a molester. It's fact you get underage girls drunk and rape them. Nice try. You, 420, and ed share naked picts of children. Your own personal NAMBLA chapter
Sounds like the voice of experience. You know, the type that would brag about banging the bosses daughter without bringing up the fact you are self-employed.

Jews are 1% of the population and control like half the US so I hope Omar just keeps bashing away. Politicians can't take a shit without first kissing some Jews ass. Nothing against the Jews, im just sick of them dictating so much policy. Well Other than the fact they picked a collosaly stupid place to make home.

Rep. Ilhan Omar Filed Joint Tax Returns Before She Married Husband.

...Omar has so far kept her tax returns private. While she has called for President Donald Trump to release his tax returns, her campaign did not acknowledge the AP’s request to release hers. Her campaign also did not answer a question about whether there might be issues with other tax returns prior to Omar’s marriage to Hirsi in 2018....

Are you sure you want to hitch your wagon up to this criminal?

Hemingway?

James, you lost me on that one. But admittedly that is not very hard to do. Lol. Help me out here.

Not that it matters, but my post was in no way a reference to you. I like reading your posts throughout the different forums.

I feel we have differing views on politics, and that is ok with me. However, when I read your posts on other forums, I find myself agreeing with you a lot.

When is the next debate? I want to be sure I block out the time and do not have anything else on my calendar. The last one was the best comedy I have watched since 2016.

I am trying to imagine what the next "free" program will be. Personally I hope it is free funeral expenses for everyone. It costs more to die today than I paid for my first house. How about it Dems? Can you help with this.

Man, I’m way behind on country music. Sitting in the waiting room waiting on a colonoscopy and the TV is going nuts over Casey Musgrave performing on the today show. I’ve never heard of him. Apparently he’s won 6 Grammys?

When is the next debate? I want to be sure I block out the time and do not have anything else on my calendar. The last one was the best comedy I have watched since 2016.

I am trying to imagine what the next "free" program will be. Personally I hope it is free funeral expenses for everyone. It costs more to die today than I paid for my first house. How about it Dems? Can you help with this.
Up next: “I pledge no more overdraft charges. Banks make too much anyway. “

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
He's a mean pirate

His handling of that situation propelled him onto the national stage. Good for him. Shows that not every situation is a nail that needs a hammer.

Students surprised when the quotes they label racist are from Obama and not Trump...

Trumps quotes about the border are nearly verbatim with Clinton and Obama. Yet somehow they're now magically racist and he's Hitler.

Welcome to Idiocracy

Man, I’m way behind on country music. Sitting in the waiting room waiting on a colonoscopy and the TV is going nuts over Casey Musgrave performing on the today show. I’ve never heard of him. Apparently he’s won 6 Grammys?
Unless I am mistaken, that is your typical Friday routine. "Cruzin the Colo-Ward" for dates.

I kid, I kid, mostly. :)

Reactions: KRJ1975
Rep. Ilhan Omar Filed Joint Tax Returns Before She Married Husband.

...Omar has so far kept her tax returns private. While she has called for President Donald Trump to release his tax returns, her campaign did not acknowledge the AP’s request to release hers. Her campaign also did not answer a question about whether there might be issues with other tax returns prior to Omar’s marriage to Hirsi in 2018....

Are you sure you want to hitch your wagon up to this criminal?
Tucker did a segment on her last night. Ilhan Omar might not even be her real name. Some damning stuff if any of this is true.

The fool has spoken. She knows that there constitution that George Washington wrote after he came back from the Mexican War.. New York City please re-elect this clown.

65656836_2310984278979360_2559012815708880896_n.jpg

I had not read about that one. I had to see what Snopes had fact checked.

A three thousand word essay defending this moron.

Then in conclusion...

However, according to clarification provided to Snopes by her spokesperson, Rep. Ocasio-Cortez’s intended meaning was simply to point out...

I'm glad they dug deep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT