Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
29910-family-guy-two-and-a-half-men-on-family-guy.gif

Dewey, I'm cut in half pretty bad.

I was not able to reattach
the top half of his body...

...to the bottom half of his body.

How can anyone think the existential risk of the other parties retards is worth the election gamble? Even the best possible version of your team's government wouldn't be worth that risk. Government is such a scam.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
So we got ed, jameslee, and 420 as certain child molesters.

I don't think dion or plat are kid diddlers. They're just stupid

Mustberacistnow is a david duke type of racist

Joerules is your typical uneducated liberal

Liberals have lower IQ

Fuzz/rq are the same person and they owe Brady $1000. $500 per screen name
Your pedophilia sickness keeps rearing its ugly head again and again and again. The subject could be bass fishing or badminton and it wouldn't keep you from projecting this fantasy about yourself on to others.

I can't imagine how tf you got to this point in your life but stop now!! Say nothing of your drug addiction and please seek help before it's too late. MRGA isn't walking thru that door to save you, President Trump or your kids.

Your pedophilia sickness keeps rearing its ugly head again and again and again. The subject could be bass fishing or badminton and it wouldn't keep you from projecting this fantasy about yourself on to others.

I can't imagine how tf you got to this point in your life but stop now!! Say nothing of your drug addiction and please seek help before it's too late. MRGA isn't walking thru that door to save you, President Trump or your kids.

Lol, jameslee. Everone on here knows you are a molester. It's fact you get underage girls drunk and rape them. Nice try. You, 420, and ed share naked picts of children. Your own personal NAMBLA chapter

Reactions: screwduke1
Every girl named Misty, Mindy, or Mandy becomes a dental hygienist. All of them voted for Trump. 75% of them have zero personality. 40% of them manage to be decent looking.

Any dude named Brice/Bryce probably drives a truck. 50/50 chance he’s sporting some humiliating bumper sticker.

Memphis, TN is a cooler place than any city in Kentucky. Most people that post here are scared to go anywhere outside Beale Street and you tip the panhandler who directs to you Rendezvous and their overpriced, shitty food.

Outside of the prospect of spending a few days in Miami, the entire state of Florida is a shithole. We have established this.

If your vacation is typically a trip to the beach, you’re a lowbrow kind of person. We’ve already talked about what it means if you have a Salt Life or 30-A bumper sticker.

NHL fans = 65% racist

Any questions?
Does the Paddock physically reside on servers in the state of Indiana or West Virginia?

Reactions: augustaky1
I often wonder which troll is trolling and which one(s) are researching trolling and attempting to determine what it takes to push people's buttons.

I watch this thread somedays and think we have some skilled tolls and then magically their skillset drops to nil.

The various individual's change in trolling style change too much and to quickly to be random, but then again I am probably giving too much credit to the tolls.
Hemingway?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT