POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't believe this? Let me remind you London, England has a Muslim mayor. The Religion of Hate grows like a cancer out of control.

67243487_2696154873745277_4637110614206971904_n.jpg
FIGHT THE NIGHTMARE!

She can be my ICE agent any time:

NINTCHDBPICT000506168046.jpg

That's what I'm talking about!
Someone will photo shop that picture and have ICE AGENT GIVES NAZI SALUTE! as a headline, or "TRUMP RECEIVES NAZI SALUTE FROM ICE AGENT!" Ed's head explodes.

I really hope Crenshaw launches a 2024 campaign. He has all the intangibles. I think he would win in a landslide. despite being a veteran who sacrificed his body and nearly his life for our country, he is a voice of reason, responds thoughtfully and peacefully to attacks. I've been a big fan since I saw how he responded to the whole Pete Davidson SNL comments.

Pete Davidson and SNL = [sick]

I really hope Crenshaw launches a 2024 campaign. He has all the intangibles. I think he would win in a landslide. despite being a veteran who sacrificed his body and nearly his life for our country, he is a voice of reason, responds thoughtfully and peacefully to attacks. I've been a big fan since I saw how he responded to the whole Pete Davidson SNL comments.
Lol. Not a fan of pence?

His Coca-Cola one is still my favorite.

Such a savage comment. To admit that the product is shit yet say you're still going to drink it, like there's nothing Coca-Cola can do about it. It couldn't have been better written.

Edit: I didn't realize how old that tweet was. Wow.
The tweet of him sharing the .gif of him body slamming someone from CNN is my favorite. Libs lost their minds over it so bad they went and doxxed the person who made it.

And his tweet about little girls needing to hide from Anthony Weiner was a great one too.

Our brilliant President has now made the Four Radical Women of Color as the face of the Democrat Party. And it was so easy. The liberals are way over their head. Bless their dark hearts.

Look for them to get back on message "we are the party that kills babies in the womb" That works in New York, Virginia and California

Our brilliant President has now made the Four Radical Women of Color as the face of the Democrat Party. And it was so easy. The liberals are way over their head. Bless their dark hearts.

Look for them to get back on message "we are the party that kills babies in the womb" That works in New York, Virginia and California

Next he should remind everyone Democrat governor blackface coonman is still governor of Virginia.

I don't have an opinion of Pence one way or the other. He's a typical vice president who doesn't do a whole hell of a lot. I just think Crenshaw would better resonate with the voters.
Why? Cause he can tweet? Cause he made freaking Pete Davidson look stupid?

Who? He’s been as absent as Joe Biden was.

All I know is he apparently hates gays, per the left. One reason why I find it strange you lefties are trying nonstop to overthrow the moderate Democrat, Donald Trump.
He chose pence because he knew he could dominate him.

He chose pence because he knew he could dominate him.
Well no baby killing Democrat, he did it to get the Evangelical vote which he did. Pence has influenced Trump to be the most pro-life President in our history and actually does things positive to save babies from being killed by Democrats. So who dominated who?

One of the smartest things Trump did was bring Pence on board. That and tweeting out the stupidity of morons and American haters . .

Well no baby killing Democrat, he did it to get the Evangelical vote which he did. Pence has influenced Trump to be the most pro-life President in our history and actually does things positive to save babies from being killed by Democrats. So who dominated who?

One of the smartest things Trump did was bring Pence on board. That and tweeting out the stupidity of morons and American haters . .
Do you think he respects him?

It is way beyond respect. Are you paying attention or just worried about the next abortion clinic to close. That should be on your baby killing mind because they are going to be very rare in a few years. .
Trump refused to say he would support him in 24

Oh I forgot to ask. How many babies in the womb have Democrats killed today.
I Checked my email but I havent gotten the report yet today. That's a joke by the way. I know I have to specify if it's a joke because no one on her gets humor

I Checked my email but I havent gotten the report yet today. That's a joke by the way. I know I have to specify if it's a joke because no one on her gets humor
You are a liberal Democrat. No joke about that. And liberal Democrats are baby killers. We are closing abortion clinics left and right. Better get to work and forget about Trump's tweets because things are happening behind your back as you read tweets. LOL We got this

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT