ADVERTISEMENT

Any baseball card collectors here?

NociHTTP

Senior
Mar 8, 2023
I can't believe I did it, but I just bought a hobby box of 2024 Topps Heritage off the Fanatics site. I'm liking the 1970's looks of the cards. I'm really only interested in Topps because there are so many brands and versions of each brand out there. Rather than try and complete a set, I'm thinking of just buying one box of each year going backwards. The mid 1980's Topps stuff and older gets really expensive.

Reactions: Dncmaxwell
I collect MLB Topps cards (thousands of them from the 60s to present time) and these days Bowman prospects cards now a brand under Topps. In the 2000s, Topps did some vintage Opechee cards that looked really cool. Also, NBA, NFL, WWE, UFC, College Basketball/Football and NASCAR cards. I like Prestige's NFL card and love the Panini Prizm & Donruss Optic cards.

Reactions: NociHTTP
I collect MLB Topps cards (thousands of them from the 60s to present time) and these days Bowman prospects cards now a brand under Topps. In the 2000s, Topps did some vintage Opechee cards that looked really cool. Also, NBA, NFL, WWE, UFC, College Basketball/Football and NASCAR cards. I like Prestige's NFL card and love the Panini Prizm & Donruss Optic cards.
I remember having some NFL cards back in the early 1990's. I loved their helmets!

Yep, still a collector. Agree on the re-do designs, very cool. Check out Amazon too. 2023 Topps Archives are very cool; mix of designs. Fun to open; you can grab a hobby box for $27 right now.

I mostly collect individual cards now. Like to grab what I can in auctions, etc. Especially still chasing the very olds ones....50's, 60's and before. Have started to send some in for grading.

A buddy of mine told me about a live auction site called Whatnot. They do live auctions for individual cards. Pretty cool but I have to shut the app and walk away or I'd buy everything, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT