POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are a liberal Democrat. No joke about that. And liberal Democrats are baby killers. We are closing abortion clinics left and right. Better get to work and forget about Trump's tweets because things are happening behind your back as you read tweets. LOL We got this
I'm more towards the middle than you think. But it doesn't matter you lump all dems together and assume we all have the exact thoughts and opinions I would probably agree with you on many things.

I'm more towards the middle than you think. But it doesn't matter you lump all dems together and assume we all have the exact thoughts and opinions I would probably agree with you on many things.
No you can't run from what you are. A liberal baby killer.

50995784_10216255022120113_471060768800899072_n.jpg

Hello all,
(Not that it matters what I do.) I wanted to stop over and say hello in this thread. I am going to try watching this thread more and maybe interacting some. (We shall see...)

Gosh it's hot...

tenor.gif

While setting up a new phone, I'm getting Yahoo alerts, probably from my yahoo email needed for fantasy basketball. Here's one that just came in:

Trump's Inflammatory tweets about four democratic congresswomen sent shock waves through America. What impact will his attack have on 2020 voters?

Read that, and read it again. That alert probably went to millions of phones, thousands of which are owned by 15 to 25 years old, thousands more which are mixed on who they will vote for.

This is the type of shit that scares me, and outrages me, more than anything. This is what conservatives talk about in regards to Mainstream Media. Here is Yahoo, supposed to report news, and they clearly took a side in the most subtle of ways.

Dangerous.

While setting up a new phone, I'm getting Yahoo alerts, probably from my yahoo email needed for fantasy basketball. Here's one that just came in:

Trump's Inflammatory tweets about four democratic congresswomen sent shock waves through America. What impact will his attack have on 2020 voters?

Read that, and read it again. That alert probably went to millions of phones, thousands of which are owned by 15 to 25 years old, thousands more which are mixed on who they will vote for.

This is the type of shit that scares me, and outrages me, more than anything. This is what conservatives talk about in regards to Mainstream Media. Here is Yahoo, supposed to report news, and they clearly took a side in the most subtle of ways.

Dangerous.

What is great is, President Trump does media too. Kind of in your face responses. Very hard to handle...:sunglasses: (It "ain't" as it used to be...)

Hello all,
(Not that it matters what I do.) I wanted to stop over and say hello in this thread. I am going to try watching this thread more and maybe interacting some. (We shall see...)

Gosh it's hot...

tenor.gif
Please don't tell us you're an "independent" or "moderate".

Having said that - quick test; what's your stance on the Obama admin using knowingly false info from Hillary/Russia in order to get a secret warrant from a secret court so they could spy on the Trump campaign?

Last edited:
What is great is, President Trump does media too. Kind of in your face responses. Very hard to handle...:sunglasses: (It "ain't" as it used to be...)

But as you know, it's nowhere near the same. He's been blasted so much that only his own party listens to him. Trump isn't tricking people.. meanwhile, Yahoo is a fair news source, right? They'd never use subtle forms of propaganda?

Dangerous.

I think video of someone reading that passage with inflection on an official looking set with a parade of agreeing guests is dangerous. Reading that email on your phone while taking a shit is comedy.

But as you know, it's nowhere near the same. He's been blasted so much that only his own party listens to him. Trump isn't tricking people.. meanwhile, Yahoo is a fair news source, right? They'd never use subtle forms of propaganda?

I KNEW where you were coming from. President Trump blasts them to no end. There will always be those you cannot change. The trick is to go after the 80 or so percent that can be changed. (Not stating the middle is 80% but that is about what the percentage of minds can be possibly changed.)

Dangerous.

Exactly. F The Russians. Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter all will influence the election far more for the left than some ridiculous Russian facebook memes did for the right. And theyve all been caught in some form or another and continue to do it. But crickets from the left.

Please don't tell us you're an "independent" or "moderate".

Having said that - quick test; what's your stance on the Obama admin using knowingly false info from Hillary/Russia in order to get a secret warrant from a secret court so the could spy on the Trump campaign?

[laughing] You can call me a LOT of things and be correct about some of them (Maybe a lot of them.). Moderate is not what I EVER have been associated with.

I will leave my posts for others and you to determine my way of living. (I don't waste time being something I am not, if that helps in determining my stances.)

@mustnotsleepnow we're waiting. Explain yourself. Of course you can't. You're just a fly-by sjw who can't support your baseless smear campaign. You're worse than any brainwashed religious nut I've ever known.

You don't have to explicitly use a racial slur or mention someone's race for your comment to be racist. Are you guys that dense?

If he was talking about black people and said, "You people are disgusting", it's the same thing. He still didn't actually say the word "black".

The reason why his tweet was racist has been stated a million times over already. He's basically using the old, "Go back to Africa" routine. Let me guess. You don't think that's racist either.

Yahoo is, is, Hmmm....let me think...AOL? Ted Turner? Jane Fonda? in print. (At least electronically.) State it how you say it is and live like you believe it (While raking in money from the gullible.) and challenge anyone to tell you you're lying. Then, wait for someone else in the media to quote you then use that as your source. (Something like that anyway.)

You don't have to explicitly use a racial slur or mention someone's race for your comment to be racist. Are you guys that dense?

If he was talking about black people and said, "You people are disgusting", it's the same thing. He still didn't actually say the word "black".

The reason why his tweet was racist has been stated a million times over already. He's basically using the old, "Go back to Africa" routine. Let me guess. You don't think that's racist either.

To be nearly exactly correct, you could stub your toe going down a hall and be called racist. Someone would state you are shuffling your feet to irritate someone. It is that much of an excuse not to excel now. jmuo

I KNEW where you were coming from. President Trump blasts them to no end. There will always be those you cannot change. The trick is to go after the 80 or so percent that can be changed. (Not stating the middle is 80% but that is about what the percentage of minds can be possibly changed.)
All kidding aside, you are correct.

Elections are won in the middle.

Keep on keeping on.

Nancy, just be aware that we are above criticism.

Dem Rep. Tlaib to Pelosi: "Acknowledge The Fact That We Are Women Of Color"

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...edge_the_fact_that_we_are_women_of_color.html

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) said they would be willing to meet face to face with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi to work out differences in an interview with 'CBS This Morning' host Gayle King. Tlaib said Pelosi can sit down with a member of the caucus at any time as Speaker, however, asked if they do have a sit-down that the Speaker "acknowledge" that she singled out "women of color."

"She has every right to sit down with her in any moment, in any time, with any of us. She is speaker of the House. She can ask for a meeting to sit down with us for clarification," she said. "Acknowledge the fact that we are women of color, so when you do single us out, be aware of that and what you're doing, especially because some of us are getting death threats, because some of us are being singled out in many ways because of our backgrounds, because of our experiences and so forth."

Reactions: duke4life831
To be nearly exactly correct, you could stub your toe going down a hall and be called racist. Someone would state you are shuffling your feet to irritate someone. It is that much of an excuse not to excel now. jmuo

No. That's not "nearly exactly correct". It's actually not even close to what I was saying. Keep trying. You'll get there.

Would definitely be more sympathetic to this 5 years ago before micro aggressions were a thing.

Reactions: JStaff2187

Jesus Christ, if you don’t mention race, don’t make the comment about race, it isn’t racism.

What you don’t seem to understand is that the only ones interested in race and using it as a tool is the left. Do you really not see that?

You’ve already lost the Presidency in 2020, if you keep going further left you’re gonna lose the House as well.

All kidding aside, you are correct.

Elections are won in the middle.

o_O A weird type response from you.

I'd not use that word at all to respond to what I stated. Most of those 80% are not in the middle, they are persuadable if the reasoning is correct and also the trust factor is within reason.

Jesus Christ, if you don’t mention race, don’t make the comment about race, it isn’t racism.

This just flat out isn't true.

There have been terms and phrases used to disparage certain groups of people for centuries that don't specifically state their race. Is that not true?

What you don’t seem to understand is that the only ones interested in race and using it as a tool is the left. Do you really not see that?

You’ve already lost the Presidency in 2020, if you keep going further left you’re gonna lose the House as well.

He sees it....

This just flat out isn't true.

There have been terms and phrases used to disparage certain groups of people for centuries that don't specifically state their race. Is that not true?

First, you have to take it personally. Can you keep doing that and do anything else? I can't.

Reactions: JStaff2187
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT