POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Where does he mention race? Missed that part. I also love the “go back” in every headline but the exclusion of “come back and help us fix ours”. They’d be doing the same thing if he only mentioned Omar by name, which he’d be spot on with her.

I’m almost willing to bet this is the first time you’d be reading the whole tweet, although I know you probably won’t because you’ve already decided it’s racist... but then again, what isn’t racist in your world?

The best part of the whole thing is Trump actually made a mistake tweeting this when he did. But Dems can’t even take advantage of a gaffe properly. They’re so busy screeching “ISM!!!!” at everything that they blew a golden opportunity to sway some independent voters. Trump is worse than Nazis... lol.

I actually read the tweet, thank you.

Keep dancing around the obvious truth. It's okay to admit that your God said something stupid and racist. You won't lose points with your fellow sociopaths on here.

What was racist about what he said? Trump said nothing about anyones skin color.

everyone-i-dont-like-is-a-racist.jpg

I actually read the tweet, thank you.

Keep dancing around the obvious truth. It's okay to admit that your God said something stupid and racist. You won't lose points with your fellow sociopaths on here.

No problem, glad to provide it for you.

He’s not my God. I mananged to criticize him for tweeting it. I agree, it was dumb. Terrible timing and wording on his part. He should have just singled Omar out, then it’s 100% truth. I just happen to know the difference between dictionary racist and democrat racist.

You keep on doing you though:
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Speaking of God, I’ve never seen you criticize a democrat politician or a miniority for anything... ever. Odd.

Lol. Back to Trump being a racist. I'm sure when Mueller testifies that we will back on the Russian Collusion. Democrats are a train wreck.

By the way, if Trump is all about race in those tweets, how many white people in those countries where they came from?

Zilch. Because every white person would be rounded up and slaughtered.

They should have impeached him because Russia interfered with our elections, then he wouldn’t be out there upsetting the colored folk.

Surprised Obama didn’t drone that Christian honky Chris Pratt. Now that he’s a well known white male christian, will be interesting to see if he’s allowed to star in any movies.

PEOPLE OF COLOR. Seriously, kids, this is where we are. That’s an acceptable term. Dare 420 to go to Oakland and say “what’s up my colored bro? Got any weed?”.

LMAO...I don't think posting that video had the intended effect. All I heard was stupid people desperately trying to defend an obviously racism comment.
All of the discussion has focused on a fraction of what he said. Trump actually pointed out that the women comprising the squad were themselves racist and anti-semitic based on their statements. And they are, blatantly and overtly, racist and anti-semitic, and that needs to be addressed. And if they didn't like our country, they could leave.

Yet that is not discussed by MSM or the Democrat-controlled House of Representatives. No, they seize on an inartful tweet that was following up on those comments where Trump suggested that anyone who thinks the USA is so bad should return to the countries from which they or their forefathers came (since we are a nation of immigrants), which are infinitely worse, and see what bad is, THAT's who needs help, not the USA. THEN, you can come back and tell us how to run this country.

From that, they derive that he told the members of the squad to go back where they came. And the racist and anti-semitic comments of the members of the squad are never addressed. The Republican women in the video from CNN see through the bullsh!t, as do the majority of Americans. You won't call out your own when they hate and deflect, but you are so quick to recognize it in the opposition. We see it. And it's why the Dems will lose the house and Trump will earn a second term in 2020.

This guy better run for office one day.
make-america-great-again-vote-shut-up-and-take-my-25793231.png
I really hope Crenshaw launches a 2024 campaign. He has all the intangibles. I think he would win in a landslide. despite being a veteran who sacrificed his body and nearly his life for our country, he is a voice of reason, responds thoughtfully and peacefully to attacks. I've been a big fan since I saw how he responded to the whole Pete Davidson SNL comments.

I really hope Crenshaw launches a 2024 campaign. He has all the intangibles. I think he would win in a landslide. despite being a veteran who sacrificed his body and nearly his life for our country, he is a voice of reason, responds thoughtfully and peacefully to attacks. I've been a big fan since I saw how he responded to the whole Pete Davidson SNL comments.

Agreed. Perfectly said.

I’m just happy while Trump had the Dems losing their minds feigning outrage over racism that doesn’t exist, he changed the laws to make it more difficult for “asylum seekers” to willingly come to our Nazi death camps.

Thankfully, now “asylum seekers” need to seek asylum in the first country they get that offers it, not skip through a few countries in order to subject themselves to the war crimes and atrocities committed by the Nazis who make them drink from water fountains that use the wastewater to power toilets in an attempt to conserve the environment.

Four Republicans have announced running for AOCs seat, no Dems so far. Scherie Murray is one of the four and this is slick.

I still doubt there are enough Republicans in that district for her to win.

Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant from Jamaica
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-gets-new-2020-challenger
ff370650-Scherie_Murray.png

'There is a crisis in Queens, and it’s called AOC.'

Four Republicans have announced running for AOCs seat, no Dems so far. Scherie Murray is one of the four and this is slick.

I still doubt there are enough Republicans in that district for her to win.

Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant from Jamaica
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ocasio-cortez-gets-new-2020-challenger
ff370650-Scherie_Murray.png

'There is a crisis in Queens, and it’s called AOC.'

"Another black face that doesn't want to be a black voice," as Ayana Pressley would racistly say.

Laws disproportionately affect criminals.

Men and Women don’tplay Coed, NBA revenue doesn’t need to be redistributed to WNBA.

The color of your skin does not protect your bad ideas from being criticized.

The radical left is unAmerican, yeah GTFO go back to your ancestral homes if they are so much better.

I like Crenshaw, he'll have some nice experience by 2024.

Not to go all woke, but I would like to see the party start to pump some resources in to women and minorities for the next cycle.

GOP breaking the "Glass Ceiling" with a woman and/or hispanic on the ticket as the candidate or VP, would be epic...

Also, I think libs are real close to self destructing. The only thing they have left is being able to get chunks of minorities and women. I think a lot of moderate dem voters and independents are getting fed up with the lunacy but are hanging on just because of the race and sex cards. If the GOP could get some women and minorities up front, it would tip the scales to where libs might not see significant power for multiple cycles...until they got their act together.

Last edited:
The subject was black on black homicide rates. The association to the war on drugs was not people taking drugs. Homicide rates among young, black, urban, disadvantaged males, as you pointed out, is higher because they're the ones involved in violent disputes over drug business transactions. Deals gone bad. Gangs fighting over territory. Robberies preying on an all-cash business. If you can't call the cops when somebody steals from you, you have to deal with it yourself. These are all violent issues involved with the business of selling drugs, not the use. Junkies aren't running around high shooting up places giving you these higher homicide rates. It's the cost of doing illegal business. As I originally said, casualties of the war on drugs. If there wasn't a black market for drugs these businessmen would be pursuing other paths. But much like coal in Appalachia, when your situation only provides one path to a decent income, you do it.

You’re wrong, they aren’t a casualty of a war on drugs. They are a casualty of breaking the law, a law that is put in place to protect society. Drugs have been illegal far longer than the war on drugs.
You’re creating an excuse for something that you don’t like the reality of.

Are you trying to say people that live in cities have the same economic plight as rural people that are unemployed coal miners?
That’s ridiculous, inner cities are surrounded by job opportunities in a short drive. There are very few jobs in Appalachia besides coal.

"Another black face that doesn't want to be a black voice," as Ayana Pressley would racistly say.
So is Pressley only a voice for her black constituents? Somebody might want to tell her district shes only there for one portion of them, the rest, conform or be damned, but wait, then that would also go against what she said. how can her White or Hispanic or Asian or Muslim or Queer constituents conform if they're only supposed to be speaking for their kind?

Reactions: blubo
I like Crenshaw, he'll have some nice experience by 2024.

Not to go all woke, but I would like to see the party start to pump some resources in to women and minorities for the next cycle.

GOP breaking the "Glass Ceiling" with a woman and/or hispanic on the ticket as the candidate or VP, would be epic...

Also, I think libs are real close to self destructing. The only thing they have left is being able to get chunks of minorities and women. I think a lot of moderate dem voters and independents are getting fed up with the lunacy but are hanging on just because of the race and sex cards. If the GOP could get some women and minorities up front, it would tip the scales to where libs might not see significant power for multiple cycles...until they got their act together.
I think a Crenshaw/Haley ticket could do the trick

If those were Trumps own words, that would have been the greatest tweet in the history of twitter.

His Coca-Cola one is still my favorite.

Such a savage comment. To admit that the product is shit yet say you're still going to drink it, like there's nothing Coca-Cola can do about it. It couldn't have been better written.

Edit: I didn't realize how old that tweet was. Wow.

I think a Crenshaw/Haley ticket could do the trick

Yeah she's got something for sure.

If I were Trumpy I'd do whatever it took to get her back into the admin. Start propping her up...Can you imagine if part of Trump's legacy was helping a woman break through and get into the White House whether it was VP or the candidate...libs and MSM wouldn't know what to do...

Haley and/or the lady running the CIA.

Surprised Obama didn’t drone that Christian honky Chris Pratt. Now that he’s a well known white male christian, will be interesting to see if he’s allowed to star in any movies.

James Gunn is another super weird pedo that ALLLLL of Hollywood went to bat for till he got rehired.

Just another in a long line of examples. Literally no telling how many pedos there are in that industry. Theyre all applauded way back to woody allen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT