POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your posting on the internet and reading it to your daughter? Good Lord. Be sure to tell her your opinion of women. She will love that. Hopefully no one grabs her like big Don. You know how he likes to do it

Maybe the most pathetic response post ever.

Thank God you don't have kids, because shit they would be fuc#( for life .

Because the risky nature of the business disproportionately affects communities of low income and opportunity. The cartels aren't black and they're killing people and each other right and left. Aren't MS-13 the new boogeyman? The black market begets big money and big violence to protect it. Rural white Appalachian communities are afflicted with the same plague, they just don't have the population density to have turf wars over it. Don't believe me? Try rolling up on a good ol' boy's meth lab late one night and see if some rounds don't pop off.

Drugs have been illegal for decades, close to a century now. The war on drugs didn’t cause people to start taking them. You’re making excuses for illegal activity that has an adverse effect on its users, their families, and community as a whole.
Even worse is your blaming laws put in place to try and protect the above listed from those effects as the reason. Think about what you’re writing and accepting.

Look at the murder rates and who is taking the brunt of it. It’s young, black males.

Once again, another pathetic response.

I do hate you, because you are dumb, hate Americans, and won't support our PRESIDENT.

SO... DIAF POS

USA- to you.

I don't have any feelings towards you at all. Your not worth it. Trump on the other hand can gtfo asap.

67139012_2131558327136826_6138002913072513024_n.jpg

Drugs have been illegal for decades, close to a century now. The war on drugs didn’t cause people to start taking them. You’re making excuses for illegal activity that has an adverse effect on its users, their families, and community as a whole.
Even worse is your blaming laws put in place to try and protect the above listed from those effects as the reason. Think about what you’re writing and accepting.

Look at the murder rates and who is taking the brunt of it. It’s young, black males.
The subject was black on black homicide rates. The association to the war on drugs was not people taking drugs. Homicide rates among young, black, urban, disadvantaged males, as you pointed out, is higher because they're the ones involved in violent disputes over drug business transactions. Deals gone bad. Gangs fighting over territory. Robberies preying on an all-cash business. If you can't call the cops when somebody steals from you, you have to deal with it yourself. These are all violent issues involved with the business of selling drugs, not the use. Junkies aren't running around high shooting up places giving you these higher homicide rates. It's the cost of doing illegal business. As I originally said, casualties of the war on drugs. If there wasn't a black market for drugs these businessmen would be pursuing other paths. But much like coal in Appalachia, when your situation only provides one path to a decent income, you do it.

Last edited:
Your posting on the internet and reading it to your daughter? Good Lord. Be sure to tell her your opinion of women. She will love that. Hopefully no one grabs her like big Don. You know how he likes to do it
Not normally. I was laughing at your post and she ask what I was laughing about and I told her. You have a small and weak mind. You post about taking a joke and yet you lose your mind over what people post here. You have no real clue how anyone here treats women or anyone else for that matter. It is easy to see how you are so easily manipulated by the left.

Because the risky nature of the business disproportionately affects communities of low income and opportunity. The cartels aren't black and they're killing people and each other right and left. Aren't MS-13 the new boogeyman? The black market begets big money and big violence to protect it. Rural white Appalachian communities are afflicted with the same plague, they just don't have the population density to have turf wars over it. Don't believe me? Try rolling up on a good ol' boy's meth lab late one night and see if some rounds don't pop off.
False.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
"I'll admit, Repubs just like anyone else have hateful thoughts, but generally speaking, they are also much more refined." If this board is a typical cross section of the Republican Party, this is the furtherest thing from the truth. On a daily basis, we hear about Michelle's dick, Presidential Candidate Buttplug and Rapinhoe. Refine isn't a word I would ever consider for the majority of the posters on this board
As I said, libs have always been the ones to protest and riot. I don't recall a single time when Repubs/conservatives covered the faces so mommy wouldn't see them and went on a spree of violence and destruction simply because they didn't like the potus. Did Repubs riot when laws were passed that allowed for the murder of babies? What about when obama chose to allow men to go to bathrooms with little girls? Do you see Repubs out rioting and looting because of libs desire to allow unvetted immigrants to come to our country and use our resources? When obama chose to give tons of money to Iran...a terrorist nation bent on our destruction and the destruction of our only real ally in the ME, did conservatives riot in the streets?
Now, unfortunately for the libs, the die has been cast. Repubs have put up with this crap long enough. Antics of antifa-types will be child's play (which they are) compared to when/if the real men choose to use the riot/protest play out of the libs book. Regretfully, libs have caused quite a problem for themselves.

White people are the only ones with biases...

Ask those 4 white people where in St. Louis they absolutely can not safely go...

Old middle class white women have to be near the top of the worst list. They've internalized the "I AM WAMYN HEAR ME ROAR!" tripe from the 70s to the point they actually think they are the pinnacle of human development.

Remember when AOC and the left attacked Republicans for claiming when she said concentration camps she was implying a connection to Nazi death camps?

Remember when, a week later, AOC and the left started claiming that the detention centers are literal Nazi death camps and people need to take up arms and kill the guards because they are killing children there?

I remember

In 2019, democrats refer to minorities as “people of color” aka COLORED PEOPLE.

End of discussion.

Trump didn’t mention anyone’s race, ethnicity, or “color”.

Lol. Back to Trump being a racist. I'm sure when Mueller testifies that we will back on the Russian Collusion. Democrats are a train wreck.

By the way, if Trump is all about race in those tweets, how many white people in those countries where they came from?

Zilch. Because every white person would be rounded up and slaughtered.

LMAO...I don't think posting that video had the intended effect. All I heard was stupid people desperately trying to defend an obviously racism comment.

Where does he mention race? Missed that part. I also love the “go back” in every headline but the exclusion of “come back and help us fix ours”. They’d be doing the same thing if he only mentioned Omar by name, which he’d be spot on with her.

I’m almost willing to bet this is the first time you’d be reading the whole tweet, although I know you probably won’t because you’ve already decided it’s racist... but then again, what isn’t racist in your world?

The best part of the whole thing is Trump actually made a mistake tweeting this when he did. But Dems can’t even take advantage of a gaffe properly. They’re so busy screeching “ISM!!!!” at everything that they blew a golden opportunity to sway some independent voters. Trump is worse than Nazis... lol.

"Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) calls out Pelosi: “She is Speaker … she can ask for a meeting to sit down with us … acknowledge the fact that we are women of color ... be aware of that and what you're doing ... because some of us are getting death threats”

Basically, she can ask for a meeting, but she better watch what she says or they will publicly call her out as being racist, because that's their game. Shame you into following their lead.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT