POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, theres this problem with leftists that to them America has to have been perfect or else it's awful. Name a country that doesnt have scars. It's the progress the country has made compared to others, and how it overcame its problems compared to how other countries have.

Omar for instance was saved by America from a war torn shit hole, allowed to stay, given opportunity, and elected to Congress...yet all she can do is bitch about how awful it is.

Beto is at the border telling immigrants who rode rafts made of trash that they just arrived at a hell hole.

Its one thing to say we can always work on things but to completely act like it's a terrible place is absurd. And its what's led to the left completely excusing antifa extremism and advocating for that type of domestic terrorism. Its created this fallacy...where anyone that disagrees with these clowns is now racist or whatever.

It’s a great place. Frankly, it’s not that different from Canada. For the most part the people here are great, there is all kinds of opportunity to have a good career, it’s safe, tons of fun stuff to do....you could go on and on.

I see Romney out there today saying that Trump has failed in uniting the country. Uhhh, you can’t fail at something you don’t try to do, Mittens. Trump’s entire strategy since 2015 has been to drive a wedge down the middle and hope that 51% end up on his side. If anything, his political acumen should be lauded. He’s done exactly what he set out to do, with the obvious exception of stopping illegal immigration, which continues to post record numbers under his watchful eye.

One man can't unite 350 million people who have been divvied and hyphenated up into all sorts of different little tribes.

It's a nice thought and heartwarming endeavor but it's unrealistic.

Trump set out to improve business, economics, immigration, border, and national security.

Some choose to get caught up with the aesthetics and delivery of the message.

Will agree that Trump hasn't done enough with border security and immigration, but he is met with resistance that screams bloody murder every time he tries to do anything.

Failing to totally secure borders and get immigration under control is the ultimate failure a developed sovereign nation can have. Both parties own that though, not just Trump.

-business and economics
-american jobs/industry
-border/national security

It's simple folks.

Pro America and American.

Last edited:
So the House is holding a vote to condemn the "racist" President's tweets. Meanwhile, we have half of Latin America pouring over the border and they haven't been able to do a damn thing about it (except deny that its happening). Nice to see they have such outstanding priorities. It's really infuriating how badly these filthy rich do nothing assholes waste the taxpayer's money on nonsense and refuse to do their real jobs. I wonder how they explain their all time low approval ratings. I guess it's just because the whole country is racist.

Last edited:
So the House is holding a vote to condemn the "racist" President's tweets. Nice to see they have such outstanding priorities. It's really infuriating how badly these filthy rich do nothing assholes waste the taxpayer's money on such nonsense. I wonder how they explain their all time low approval ratings. I guess it's just because the whole country is racist.
Kind of like PPG having a pep rally on the 4th. Or campaign rally I should say.

Ex Commonwealth DA Ray Larson on radio speaking truth...as he always does. Love that guy. Straight up common sense. Some highlights.

- nobody gets sentenced for any crimes today, they get probated. Then they commit crime again, more probation, etc etc. 90% of crimes are from 5% people. Because they don't ever get sentenced and do hard time! They get probation. (that explains a lot)
- Mayor Linda Gorton's comments are troubling. The job of law enforcement is to work together to make communities safer. For any branch of law enforcement to declare they will not cooperate with another branch is mind boggling. (pretty much...)
- Antifa is bs. First of all, you can't wear a mask like that. Everybody that shows up with a mask should have been arrested.
- laws are laws. statistics show if you enforce the laws, crime goes down. If you do not, crime goes up. It's that simple.

This guy is very racist. Glad he called out Gorton. That was bs, and idc how she tries to explain it. Your answer as a mayor should be some bs form statement like "our city police will do whatever it takes to make our community safer". To flat out come and say you will only cooperate if ordered by a court is pretty bold.

Author Vegas Tenold, whoever that is, said he isn't afraid to call Trump supporters racist. I can't imagine the courage it took to go on MSNBC and say such a thing.

If you’re supporting Trump, you are a racist at this point. I’m not afraid to say it and no one should be.”

I think back to Romney/Obama 2012 and on election night it was stated that Romney was going to have to have 77% of the white vote to win. You never hear about the white vote as a whole.

Romney had 73%. I'm guessing Trump had to be in the upper 70s, but you can't find anyone that will talk about it.

My point is that people like this, the whites that are apart of the 25% that won't vote (R), are trying to shame that 3-5% margin to get a Romney result.

https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1150928470316371973

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
We do have bad laws, a ton of them.

Would it be racist if a Congress person stated that all brown and black voices in Congress should say the same thing?

What if one, on national television brushed aside denouncing Al Qaeda, and had stated anti Semitic comments in the last 6 months?
No because racism only applies to the white folk.

Reactions: qwesley and blubo
Ex Commonwealth DA Ray Larson on radio speaking truth...as he always does. Love that guy. Straight up common sense. Some highlights.

- nobody gets sentenced for any crimes today, they get probated. Then they commit crime again, more probation, etc etc. 90% of crimes are from 5% people. Because they don't ever get sentenced and do hard time! They get probation. (that explains a lot)
- Mayor Linda Gorton's comments are troubling. The job of law enforcement is to work together to make communities safer. For any branch of law enforcement to declare they will not cooperate with another branch is mind boggling. (pretty much...)
- Antifa is bs. First of all, you can't wear a mask like that. Everybody that shows up with a mask should have been arrested.
- laws are laws. statistics show if you enforce the laws, crime goes down. If you do not, crime goes up. It's that simple.

This guy is very racist. Glad he called out Gorton. That was bs, and idc how she tries to explain it. Your answer as a mayor should be some bs form statement like "our city police will do whatever it takes to make our community safer". To flat out come and say you will only cooperate if ordered by a court is pretty bold.
If I looked like ray I would be angry too.

The country was divided well before Trump came along. Trump being elected was a manifestation of that division.
It started during Obama's second term when the war with the cops started. "Police acting stupidly, Trayvon could have been my son," etc. The comment about white women crossing the street when seeing a black person. His inappropriate comments at the cops' funeral. The fact that he sent his wing man to Ferguson to investigate the shooting of Michael Brown because he didn't trust the Police investigation. So many examples of him being irresponsible by stirring up the mob. He could have done so much to defuse the riots but instead he gave them a sympathetic ear and enabled the jackasses who were acting up.

Last edited:
The field of candidates is so weak that it wouldn't surprise me. Not that Michelle O would beat him either.
Would be pretty darn bad for the Dims, if they had to trot out somebody like Michael Obama to rescue them from the 24 other farces they're trotting out there already. 24 looney toon libs and not a one with actual good ideas of their own.

Reactions: screwduke1
She makes excellent points, especially at the end when she uses a stop sign like a stripper pole.

Just did a little research on this oddly attractive interviewer/reporter.

6-15-19-25-1024x366.jpg

Apparently she was selling nudes to gamers when she was 15-17 among other things. She also said people that don't live on the border shouldn't care about immigration.

Basically, she's a swindler trying to use her tits to sell her merch and cling onto the Trump movement.

Not that any of that matters or anything against you for posting a video of that insane woman. Just a general FYI to everyone

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
It started during Obama's second term when the war with the cops started. "Police acting stupidly, Trayvon could have been my son," etc. The comment about white women crossing the street when seeing a black person. His inappropriate comments at the cops funerals. The fact that he sent his wingman to Ferguson to investigate the shooting of Michael Brown because he didn't trust the cop's investigation. So many examples of him being irresponsible by stirring up the mob. He could have done so much to defuse the riots but instead he gave them a sympathetic ear and enabled the jackasses who were acting up.
Who does that sound like? PPG maybe

Just got my truck washed and there were 20 Latinos out there in the heat drying and shining up the truck after it came out of the wash, and the place had a help wanted sign up.

I’m not going to speculate on the legality of the Latinos who did a great job on my vehicle, but I would guess that at least some would scatter if they heard the word “papers” and there was no weed present.

So here you have a business that is probably already using illegals and still can’t fill their open positions.

Illegal immigration is a big problem - but if we just woke up one morning and every illegal had vanished, I have to wonder how we would function.

Those 4 are driving the democratic party off a cliff. They cant see it at the moment because the extreme left is by far the most vocal, so they think this is what their party as a whole wants.

Somebody forgot to let Amy McGrath know before she flipped her position on Brett Kavanaugh to kowtow to the fascistic anti-fascists.

Reactions: blubo
Pretty clear that it’s affecting China negatively, but if the move is from China to Vietnam or Bangladesh or (insert cheap 3rd world labor country here,) is that a win for the US? Doesn’t seem to be.
They're moving their manufacturing to countries we have more favorable trade relations with so even if they aren't all coming back into the US, they're going someplace more adversarial.

Pretty clear that it’s affecting China negatively, but if the move is from China to Vietnam or Bangladesh or (insert cheap 3rd world labor country here,) is that a win for the US? Doesn’t seem to be.

I think it would be akin to not having all our eggs in one basket (China).

I would much rather the work comes back into the U.S.

If not, spread it around and avoid a country having a monopoly to hold over our head.

Just got my truck washed and there were 20 Latinos out there in the heat drying and shining up the truck after it came out of the wash, and the place had a help wanted sign up.

I’m not going to speculate on the legality of the Latinos who did a great job on my vehicle, but I would guess that at least some would scatter if they heard the word “papers” and there was no weed present.

So here you have a business that is probably already using illegals and still can’t fill their open positions.

Illegal immigration is a big problem - but if we just woke up one morning and every illegal had vanished, I have to wonder how we would function.

They would pay more money in order to get help? Life would go on

There's 3 express carwashes in Paducah, I'm not going to say that no Hispanics work at them, but every employee I've ever encountered was white or black.

One man can't unite 350 million people who have been divvied and hyphenated up into all sorts of different little tribes.

It's a nice thought and heartwarming endeavor but it's unrealistic.

Trump set out to improve business, economics, immigration, border, and national security.

Some choose to get caught up with the aesthetics and delivery of the message.

Will agree that Trump hasn't done enough with border security and immigration, but he is met with resistance than screams bloody murder every time he tries to do anything.

Failing to totally secure borders and get immigration under control is the ultimate failure a developed sovereign nation can have. Both parties own that though, not just Trump.

-business and economics
-american jobs/industry
-border/national security

It's simple folks.

Pro America and American.
He has TDS and cannot understand what you just posted.

lmao FALSE

Learn ACA

Their hours are cut, employer hires more part time employees, turnover is even greater.

That's beside the simple fact service industry is always hiring at all times, now, they're just hiring even more.

Would you take financial advice from a poor person? Would you take diet advice from a fat person?
Maybe. They may know what works and doesn't. A rich person could be self made. Of help from daddy. A few million dollar loan for instance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT