POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, so What did Trump do with his loan? Did he parlay that into far bigger riches? Of course he had help getting started. If I had those kinds of means I would help my kids get started as well. He took his money and created thousands of jobs, developed properties, built his own empire. He didn't squander it all away in nightclubs and bars every night, or snort it up his nose. He had to have some semblance of a work ethic to accomplish what he has. Not sure how that disqualifies him from being president.
Even you know this isn't true. He's shrunk his fortune through all his failed business dealings, not grown it. He'd have more money today if he'd put his money in the bank and done nothing but go to the nightclubs every night that you're giving him so much credit for avoiding.

Trump didn't divide the nation, it was already divided.

We can't look past the etymology of our own words. Diversity and division are two words derived from the same root. Diversity divides, it's just the way it is.

It does not mean that we cannot be allied as different nations and work toward peace and advancement, but history shows us what eventually happens to all overly diverse nations.

Just got my truck washed and there were 20 Latinos out there in the heat drying and shining up the truck after it came out of the wash, and the place had a help wanted sign up.

I’m not going to speculate on the legality of the Latinos who did a great job on my vehicle, but I would guess that at least some would scatter if they heard the word “papers” and there was no weed present.

So here you have a business that is probably already using illegals and still can’t fill their open positions.

Illegal immigration is a big problem - but if we just woke up one morning and every illegal had vanished, I have to wonder how we would function.

Or they can just take the minor steps to come here legally since they're employed.

How so? Need some examples. Gotta do better than one word answers. Need some evidence.
giphy.gif

Reactions: duke4life831
Celebrating hate is not harmless. Trump gained the power he has to commit atrocities because he was able to stoke the hate in those crowds' hearts'. He's being empowered to turn their enthusiasm for hate into real world actions that are harming people daily.
They don't celebrate hate, they celebrate what he has done to help the country. Hate is actually what the left pushes because he is doing so well. You people are seriously ate up with the Trump hate. I guess you missed all of the after election tantrums and screaming and crying with hate filled eyes.

Reactions: JRCAT14
People with functioning brains have known for years that Trump is a farce when it comes to business dealings. He’s spent his entire adult life trying to convince people otherwise. Poor, stupid people think Trump is rich. Poor, stupid people voted for him and said all that weird shit about “running the country like a business.”

I’m not federal debt guy, but I know a lot of conservatives claim to be. Kind of a weird thing to be obsessed with, but in any case....has Trump significantly lowered our debt so far? Assuming he’s running this country “like a business,” I’m sure he’s actively trying to dig us out of the deficit.

“Nobody knows more about debt than me.”

^^^ truest thing he’s ever said

He downplays the help he got. I would bet a whole lot of people could have done just as good as him with the help he had. He did a lot with smoke and mirrors and just bold actions. He also knew he had dad there if the poop got too thick. Easy to be bold with a gold net under you.
False.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
People with functioning brains have known for years that Trump is a farce when it comes to business dealings. He’s spent his entire adult life trying to convince people otherwise. Poor, stupid people think Trump is rich. Poor, stupid people voted for him and said all that weird shit about “running the country like a business.”

I’m not federal debt guy, but I know a lot of conservatives claim to be. Kind of a weird thing to be obsessed with, but in any case....has Trump significantly lowered our debt so far? Assuming he’s running this country “like a business,” I’m sure he’s actively trying to dig us out of the deficit.

You say something?

Even you know this isn't true. He's shrunk his fortune through all his failed business dealings, not grown it. He'd have more money today if he'd put his money in the bank and done nothing but go to the nightclubs every night that you're giving him so much credit for avoiding.
False.

Lol, says the 1st grade teacher.

"HEY everybody, let's get our political news from a guy who teaches kids not to shit themselves"

Lol, says the 1st grade teacher.

"HEY everybody, let's get our political news from a guy who teaches kids not to shit themselves"

You get your political news from cable TV and Facebook, Willy. I’m just out here offering up some DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT.

I love how you assume I teach first grade. Or kindergarten or whatever. So hilarious, bro.

You’re unemployed and living off the government. That’s not funny. Get off your ass and make yourself useful for once.

They don't celebrate hate, they celebrate what he has done to help the country. Hate is actually what the left pushes because he is doing so well. You people are seriously ate up with the Trump hate. I guess you missed all of the after election tantrums and screaming and crying with hate filled eyes.
The left is desperate and it is getting deeper each day. They have now reached a point of it being harmful to their health. Prescription drug sales in Washington DC must be off the chart. They started attacking Trump the moment he came down the elevator and it has continued every day since. Their rhetoric never changes. After the Dems in the House do their little stunt vote against Trump he will rise in the polls again. Happens every time they attack him. Meanwhile Trump marches on and continues to do the work of the people.

And in their frustration the baby killing liberals will beg women to kill even more. What else do they have?

You get your political news from cable TV and Facebook, Willy. I’m just out here offering up some DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT.

I love how you assume I teach first grade. Or kindergarten or whatever. So hilarious, bro.

You’re unemployed and living off the government. That’s not funny. Get off your ass and make yourself useful for once.

You offer nothing but stupidity.

You aren't intelligent enough to teach kids beyond 2nd grade.

He is not now nor has he ever been a billionaire. My favorite was when he called a reporter as john Barron and and gave an interview about himself. Lol.

Same
The left is desperate and it is getting deeper each day. They have now reached a point of it being harmful to their health. Prescription drug sales in Washington DC must be off the chart. They started attacking Trump the moment he came down the elevator and it has continued every day since. Their rhetoric never changes. After the Dems in the House do their little stunt vote against Trump he will rise in the polls again. Happens every time they attack him. Meanwhile Trump marches on and continues to do the work of the people.

And in their frustration the baby killing liberals will beg women to kill even more. What else do they have?
Same for Obama

Eric Garner sells single cigarettes for chump change and dies at the hands of the police = he had it coming

Philando Castille riddled with bullets while reaching for his ID = he deserved it

Any woman who wants to get an abortion = baby murderer

Poor woman doesn’t get an abortion, but needs government assistance to raise the baby = scum of the earth “welfare queen”

Father gets arrested and jailed for possessing weed, gets out, can’t get a decent job because of his record, doesn’t qualify for housing assistance because of his record, resorts to selling weed just to scrape by, gets arrested again = “that’s THEIR culture”

Rap music = horrible and promotes drug use, violence, and misogyny

Black dude in 2019 makes a chart-topping country song = not “real” country music

Bragging about literally grabbing women by the pussy because you’re famous (to all the fathers of daughters in the POLITICAL THREAD, imagine some guy just clutching her vagina out of absolutely nowhere...a famous guy though) = .....

“locker room talk”

Did I get all that right, my bros? Or should I start watching Fox News?

Speaker Pelosi just broke the rules of the House, and is no longer permitted to speak on the floor of the House for the rest of the day.

AOC "Pelosi is a racist"

Pelosi "What? I'm not a racist. You take that back."

AOC "Nancy is not racist"

Trump "Go fix problems in other countries and stop trashing America.....then come back and tell us how it's done"

AOC "Trump is a racist"

Pelosi "Agree, trump is a racist"

Is this kindergarten?

Coming from the guy who votes for a party that wants to decriminalize illegal immigration and provide them free healthcare

He is not now nor has he ever been a billionaire. My favorite was when he called a reporter as john Barron and and gave an interview about himself. Lol.

The name “John Barron” alone is a testament to this dude’s lack of brainpower. His own middle name + the name he’d eventually give to his own son, because it sounds “powerful” = JOHN BARRON - fictional Donald Trump cocksucker, who is also actually Donald Trump

Good grief.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT