POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kellyanne Conway looks like she smokes meth and plays bingo. WTF?! George could have done much better. Saw her face as I scrolled down my timeline just now. And she’s dumb too? Jesus.

Dems are just sick ppl

A guy on the east coast with a sex ring, a guy on the west coast with dead black boys and a sex ring...both with more than passing connections to the Clintons and other well-known liberals...

What are the odds that these two don't at least know each other and haven't bumped into one another at "social events"...

My, my, my...

Folks we find ourselves in a real pickle here in which we have to ask ourselves one question...

76450709.jpg

He supports obummer, hildawg and every liberal policy. How is he not a big time liberal?
“every liberal policy”?
You wouldn’t know a liberal policy from a conservative one unless they were labeled.
You would be like the idiots at the recent commencement address where a quote was given and attributed to and everyone cheered. Then the speaker confessed that it was actually said by President Obama and those same idiots groaned. You’ve been trained and brainwashed.

“every liberal policy”?
You wouldn’t know a liberal policy from a conservative one unless they were labeled.
You would be like the idiots at the recent commencement address where a quote was given and attributed to and everyone cheered. Then the speaker confessed that it was actually said by President Obama and those same idiots groaned. You’ve been trained and brainwashed.
Hey moron, I listed 3 liberal policies in my post. Higher taxes. Open borders. Medicare for all.

Now tell me again how MJ isnt a liberal?

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
Hey moron, I listed 3 liberal policies in my post. Higher taxes. Open borders. Medicare for all.

Now tell me again how MJ isnt a liberal?
You’ve never heard Jones say he’s for “open borders” nor have you ever heard him say he’s for higher taxes.
In September 2016 Trump said on 60 Minutes that “everyone had to be covered” with regard to healthcare. I’ll be happy to link the interview if you’d like. Everyone covered vs Medicare for all...not much difference there cowboy.

Thanks for proving you just throw shit on the wall.

Last edited:
You’ve never heard Jones say he’s for “open borders” nor have you ever heard him say he’s for higher taxes.
In September 2016 said on 60 Minutes that “everyone had to be covered” with regard to healthcare. I’ll be happy to link the interview if you’d like. Everyone covered vs Medicare for all...not much difference there cowboy.

Again, he supports all the lib/dim policies, including the ones I mentioned. He has said he supports obummer, hildawg and now Biden. They support all those policies. Soooooo.

And why would I need a link to someone saying they support Medicare for all? That's exactly what I said you numbnuts support,.

Deny it all you want. I dont blame you for running from lib/dim policies.

Lol rq trying to squeeze the runaround on a LAWYER. Just like he did the runaround on Brady

Rq is a POS.

Again, he supports all the lib/dim policies, including the ones I mentioned. He has said he supports obummer, hildawg and now Biden. They support all those policies. Soooooo.

And why would I need a link to someone saying they support Medicare for all? That's exactly what I said you numbnuts support,.

Deny it all you want. I dont blame you for running from lib/dim policies.
I’m waiting for you to provide proof of your claim.

Ah...so if you support candidate A over candidate B then that means you support everything that candidate A supports? (I’ve never heard any mainstream candidate say that they support open borders).
What if I don’t agree with all of what anyone wants?

Oh, and that link was to what Trump was saying...he describes universal care but doesn’t want to call it “universal care”.

Hell, here’s something even more recent.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...3375f271c9c_story.html?utm_term=.1fed432eaf86

Here’s from 60 Minutes...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...red-and-the-governments-gonna-pay-for-it/amp/

McGrath is against the wall. Aka, open borders. Wants to roll back taxes on corporations. You know, the ones creating all the jobs. And is for medicare/universal healthcare for all.

So, no diffferent than any other lib/dim.
They all have to walk the party line. Baby killing is mandatory as are high taxes and free this and that. You swear to this or get 0 funding. No exceptions .

“every liberal policy”?

Is this what youre referencing, how libs actually love tax cuts when you disguise with feelings...or is or how the left is furious with things until they found it Barry did it..then they defend it...

Last edited:
Oh he’s definitely making “historic” moves by cuddling up to guys like Putin and Kim Jong Un...it’s just not positive. I can’t believe the ways you guys will bend and twist to defend Donald Trump slutting out the integrity of America. If there’s *anything* that all of us should agree upon, it’s the fact that Trump’s love for Putin, KJU, MBS is....deplorable..

** Newsflash from the "Worst Putin Puppet Ever" Department **

Green Berets train Polish, Latvian resistance units in West Virginia.

** Film at Eleven **

The common myth that you appear to buy is that there are millions of able body souls out there just wanting a check for doing nothing. It simply isn’t so. There are mothers with children who would require daycare in order to work. There are physically and mentally handicapped people who don’t have the wherewithal to reliably work.
And what is your alternative if they simply won’t work?
If they resort to crime to get by you’re going to spend 2-3x the cost of any aid they would have received keeping them jailed.

Simple fact, and I see this every day in my work is that very few people on welfare, stay on welfare for extended periods unless they have children who’s cost of care would exceed the value of what they could earn or they have some other disability.

Less than 5 million actually get a check. Most that receive aid get food stamps and/or subsidized housing. Most WalMart employees qualify for assistance as do most fast food workers. Hell, many in our military qualify for food stamps.

Make work programs also cost money and just like with the calls for drug testing welfare recipients states quickly learn that those programs end up costing them more money than is ever saved through the denial of benefits.

I appreciate your response. I, too, work with people that receive benefits. Many claim emotional disabilities that may be legitimate. However, the vast majority could work. They simply need to learn to manage their disability. Depression, anxiety related disorders, etc...make up the majority of conditions I see. It's very rare to see such a severe situation that one could not work. In fact, work and productivity would improve their condition.
As for women with children of daycare age. There are legitimate situations but there are also many, many situations in which the woman continues having kids though she knows she cannot care for them. To claim she can't work because of childcare needs rankles me. Personally, I'd rather see the gov actually pay for her children's daycare and require her to get out there and work.
As for jail/prisons, that's a consequence of having a free society. It costs money to keep the country safe. I'd willingly PAY MORE TAXES FOR MORE PRISONS. Your position seems to give the advantage to those that won't work. "Either give me money/take care of my needs or I will violate the law". Giving in is NEVER the answer.
As for drug tests...again, I'm willing to spend my tax dollars. If it keeps one addict from receiving benefits, I'm for it.
Foodstamps? That's a perfect example of a wasteful program. I know a family of three that received approximately $650 a month in stamps. That's a lot in our area where the cost of living and food is relatively low. When ladies from our church offered to help her budget, they found the refrig. filled with expensive convenience foods. In fact, my wife provided for our large family on less than $400 per month.
Costs of this program could be significantly reduced if they gov would simply restrict foodstamp purchases to staple foods, canned vegs, flour, surgar, corn meal, eggs, inexpensive cuts of meats, etc... No problem with them having food sufficient to sustain life. If they want better, they can work.

If fact, I'd say the gov should allow them to work and keep a portion of their benefits. As their income increased, the benefit would decrease just enough that they would experience an overall gain by working.

Again, I'm for caring for the poor, but the system we have lacks any semblance of personal accountability. The system steals the drive to succeed. It robs people of the joy of becoming self-sufficient. The system...the whole war on poverty did little more than rob people of a sense of pride and personal accountability.
I have no problem caring for the poor. I have no problem even paying more in taxes to do so. I do have a problem when the system begets more and more beneficiaries of the system instead of motivating them to improve their lot in life.

The answer? As I said, I believe the answer lies in the church. Disagree if you want. That is the agency designed to meet the needs of the needy, the widows, the orphans. The answer is NOT government sanctioned robbing from the rich and giving to the poor. The role of gov may, at best, be to provide an equitable system of taxation (flat tax).
Sorry to be so long winded.

Foodstamps? That's a perfect example of a wasteful program. I know a family of three that received approximately $650 a month in stamps. That's a lot in our area where the cost of living and food is relatively low. When ladies from our church offered to help her budget, they found the refrig. filled with expensive convenience foods. In fact, my wife provided for our large family on less than $400 per month.
Costs of this program could be significantly reduced if they gov would simply restrict foodstamp purchases to staple foods, canned vegs, flour, surgar, corn meal, eggs, inexpensive cuts of meats, etc... No problem with them having food sufficient to sustain life. If they want better, they can work..
I just returned from Central KY early this morning. One of my cousins there knows a family who receives roughly as much in food stamp benefits. Every month, the head of household gives my cousin whatever food his family has not consumed for the month. I ain't bashful about such deals. I returned here to ATX with three 42-ounce unopened boxes of oatmeal, and could have brought back more. KY is not alone in this respect, but indeed, $650/mo leads to considerable waste.

Ram, your understanding is wrong. Many people have lost their homes to medical bankruptcies. I bought my home from one of those people. Even more have been prevented from ever owning a home because medical bills have consumed any/all life savings that would afford them the possibility of doing so. The fact is today that only the wealthiest among us would not be forced into financial ruin by anything more than the simplest of medical procedures without insurance.

The common myth that you appear to buy is that there are millions of able body souls out there just wanting a check for doing nothing. It simply isn’t so. There are mothers with children who would require daycare in order to work. There are physically and mentally handicapped people who don’t have the wherewithal to reliably work.
If they resort to crime to get by you’re going to spend 2-3x the cost of any aid they would have received keeping them jailed.

Simple fact, and I see this every day in my work is that very few people on welfare, stay on welfare for extended periods unless they have children who’s cost of care would exceed the value of what they could earn or they have some other disability.

Less than 5 million actually get a check. Most that receive aid get food stamps and/or subsidized housing. Most WalMart employees qualify for assistance as do most fast food workers. Hell, many in our military qualify for food stamps.

Make work programs also cost money and just like with the calls for drug testing welfare recipients states quickly learn that those programs end up costing them more money than is ever saved through the denial of benefits.
I know..ppl have had to take out mortgages who are on the individual mandate. The ones who are forced to buy shit insurance or threatened with a fine. I've seen them as high as 15k. Man if only you could choose your plan, like you can your car insurance. if you didnt have employer paid insurance. Of course everyone's premiums skyrocketed under the ACA..bc feelings or something. Theyll totally fix it this time tho.

And isnt it great that right now theres more jobs than there are ppl, so ppl dont have to stay on welfare, therefore dems can quit demanding they are entitled to our money in taxes...I agree, most ppl do in fact want to work and do things for themselves...so I'm not sure why dems need to control everything and tell everyone they cant do anything without them and keep pretending everyone is helpless.

Ram, your understanding is wrong. Many people have lost their homes to medical bankruptcies. I bought my home from one of those people. Even more have been prevented from ever owning a home because medical bills have consumed any/all life savings that would afford them the possibility of doing so. The fact is today that only the wealthiest among us would not be forced into financial ruin by anything more than the simplest of medical procedures without insurance.

IMO from first hand experience it isn't a myth . So the rest of your bleeding heart blabbering is wasted words. I see the fraud every shift I work . Every shift . Medicare and Medicaid abuse .

In September 2016 Trump said on 60 Minutes that “everyone had to be covered” with regard to healthcare. I’ll be happy to link the interview if you’d like. Everyone covered vs Medicare for all...not much difference there cowboy.

So tell us what he is for? When you talk to him about policy what is his position Does he support Democrat baby killing, free healthcare for law breaking illegal invaders, student loan forgiveness, reparations, free college for invaders and minorities.

What does he stand for? Mitch will tear his ass a new one on a debate stage. You, Ryan and gang can't salvage his sinking ship. You best get off of his train. .

Reactions: IdaCat
Oh what do you know @rqarnold like I said, forcing people to buy shit insurance from the govt isnt constitutional. It's becoming more clear the only reason this got passed in the first place is bc it was Obama's key piece of legislation and if any judge denied it then, libs would have scorched the earth calling them racist.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT