POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rapinoe is an amazing athlete and soccer player. I’m proud the women’s team won the World Cup. However, she is simply wanting attention at this point. She is essentially mad that the person she voted for lost the election, and she’s looking for a reason to justify it.

She has created a reason with MAGA, she only sees the world through social issues. MAGA was about jobs and economy, not social issues.
She said she wasn't going to the White House. Big deal. 10 of 20 teams have not gone since PPG was elected. Are they all seeking attention?

Rapinoe is 33 yrs old. Her career is basically over in soccer. She made about $168k a yr in soccer. I'm not too far off from that and I got 20+ years on her too. She's unattractive. Very ugly. And will have to live off Sue Bird's wnba money once the 15 minutes are up.

She's a SJW in transition. That's her job now. ED. An angry ugly lesbian appealing to the SJWs of the world living off Soros money.

That's reality, Ed.

Rapinoe is 33 yrs old. Her career is basically over in soccer. She made about $168k a yr in soccer. I'm not too far off from that and I got 20+ years on her too. She's unattractive. Very ugly. And will have to live off Sue Bird's wnba money once the 15 minutes are up.

She's a SJW in transition. That's her job now. ED. An angry ugly lesbian appealing to the SJWs of the world living off Soros money.

That's reality, Ed.
She will play in the next World Cup in 4 years. Bet.

Rapinoe is an amazing athlete and soccer player. I’m proud the women’s team won the World Cup. However, she is simply wanting attention at this point. She is essentially mad that the person she voted for lost the election, and she’s looking for a reason to justify it.

She has created a reason with MAGA, she only sees the world through social issues. MAGA was about jobs and economy, not social issues.
you're kidding me right? Here are a few social issues:
  • Killing rules to protect environment, choosing winners(coal, even though renewables is hiring 10x as many people) (social issue)
  • taking away protections for gays and transgenders, banning from military (social issue)
  • treating asylum seekers like terrorists (social issue)
  • trying to outlaw abortions (social issue)
  • cozying up to bigots and racists (social issue)
  • destroying Obamacare and the good things about it with no alternative (social issue)

Hell he doesn't even mention the economy anymore or the tax cuts. He just whines about how unfair everything is and has the thinnest skin I've ever seen.

And the thing is, he's using these social issues to keep his base lit while he and his administration ignore the rule of law, allow his buddies to profit from his shady dealings and lastly, to give shade to the enormous redistribution of wealth from the bottom to the top. The giveaway to the wealthiest Americans and the ridiculous tax cut for corporations should have the economy at 4%+ you would think but his numbers aren't any better than Obama's after the recession receded in his 2nd term.

Now his fanbase are even making excuses for the pedophile because these girls were 14,15 and not 8.

When you're so dumb you accidentally explain why you arent paid as much

Women's team has generated more revenue than Men's past 3 years and ratings significantly higher for final this year than men's last year. But yeah, what you said.

I find it interesting that the party who complains about not being able to speak their minds on college campuses get all bent out of shape when anyone who doesn't agree with them speaks their mind. And what conservatives complain about is not being able to express mostly bigoted and hateful speech.

Meanwhile the 'patriotic' President, who lied to get deferments from Vietnam btw, makes horrendous comments about anyone who doesn't agree with him, including military veterans, senators, mayors, etc. But it's the USWNT who are 'unpatriotic'.

Reactions: Ed323232
The conservatives are not opposed to her speaking her mind. Only object to her ridiculous comments. Conservatives also believe she should be held accountable and punished(not criminally) for her actions.

Big difference in that and denying her, her right to free speech.

D_FmspsX4AEOSsf.jpg:large

Trying to flip Rapione into a free speech issue is funny. She just an asshole the media gave a platform to after being vocally anti Trump while representing the US in a global athletic event. Nobody is forming a picket line at the MSNbc hq singing bike locks at anyone with a us soccer jersey.

Women's team has generated more revenue than Men's past 3 years and ratings significantly higher for final this year than men's last year. But yeah, what you said.

I find it interesting that the party who complains about not being able to speak their minds on college campuses get all bent out of shape when anyone who doesn't agree with them speaks their mind. And what conservatives complain about is not being able to express mostly bigoted and hateful speech.'.
Ka-BOOM!

But, hey, thanks for the additional soundbites.
66183455_2443109025906998_3191855188549828608_n.jpg

you're kidding me right? Here are a few social issues."

None of those issues you pointed out are a real big problem. In fact, only the far left loons believe they are because you guys have pushed an agenda to make them so. Fake outrage to take their followers (lemmings) minds off of real issues and the fact that Trump is doing great things. The left has no answer for their own failings.

Last edited:
RIP Perot. Remember like it was yesterday him using his pie charts and warning Americans what NAFTA would do to jobs plus he was well ahead of his time pointing out how other countries were taking advantage of the USA by using our military while they used their money to build their economies. My Dad was a huge fan. Big reason why I caught on to Trump’s message a long time ago because it was/is identical to what Perot was talking about 25+ years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT