How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The left hates asians

There's always some obvious reality that the leftists have to ignore to push their idiotic agenda.... has to be racism.

If white people are so power hungry to oppress everyone else that isn't white, why do they let Asians off?

The example I like to use are Nigerians... why do white people have a soft spot for hard working Nigerians?

Then this BS about Women's world cup team equal pay... has to be misogyny. The Men's world cup generates something like 5 billion dollars worldwide, womens like 200 million. The men's team would beat the women's team 50-0, the women are overpaid at best or if you really want to start crunching numbers it's unfair to men who deserve 50 times more pay.

There's always some obvious reality that the leftists have to ignore to push their idiotic agenda.... has to be racism.

If white people are so power hungry to oppress everyone else that isn't white, why do they let Asians off?

The example I like to use are Nigerians... why do white people have a soft spot for hard working Nigerians?

Then this BS about Women's world cup team equal pay... has to be misogyny. The Men's world cup generates something like 5 billion dollars worldwide, womens like 200 million. The men's team would beat the women's team 50-0, the women are overpaid at best or if you really want to start crunching numbers it's unfair to men who deserve 50 times more pay.
Some cat lady tried to argue with me today about the world cup. I gave her a simple example. I sell widgets at 1 dollar per unit and she sells them at 20 dollars per unit. I sell 5 units = 5 dollars. She sells 1 = 20 dollars. Am I entitled to more money just bc I sold more when she has more money than me only selling 1. Obviously no- she was able to bring in more revenue.

Mens soccer, ppl freely buy tickets, give ratings, and buy merchandise. It doesnt matter that women win an uncompetitive field...they dont bring money in. You cant just give money based on feelings..there has to be actual money there to pay it.

Not to mention the men get a 9% cut of revenue, the women get 13%. So technically they are getting a larger earning from their produced revenue.

It's also sexist in itself to demand you get paid more as a female solely based on your sex as opposed to what you generate.

It was unbelievable to see ppl like kasie hunt on MSNBC or Cuomo on CNN be oblivious to basic math. Bernie Sanders level stupidity

Last edited:

It's all bullshit. Those dirty soccer ball kickin sammich makers deserve a fraction of what the men make.

Oh what do you know @rqarnold like I said, forcing people to buy shit insurance from the govt isnt constitutional. It's becoming more clear the only reason this got passed in the first place is bc it was Obama's key piece of legislation and if any judge denied it then, libs would have scorched the earth calling them racist.

He doesn't know shit.

Some cat lady tried to argue with me today about the world cup. I gave her a simple example. I sell widgets at 1 dollar per unit and she sells them at 20 dollars per unit. I sell 5 units = 5 dollars. She sells 1 = 20 dollars. Am I entitled to more money just bc I sold more when she has more money than me only selling 1. Obviously no- she was able to bring in more revenue.

Mens soccer, ppl freely buy tickets, give ratings, and buy merchandise. It doesnt matter that women win an uncompetitive field...they dont bring money in. You cant just give money based on feelings..there has to be actual money there to pay it.

Not to mention the men get a 9% cut of revenue, the women get 13%. So technically they are getting a larger earning from their produced revenue.

It's also sexist in itself to demand you get paid more as a female solely based on your sex as opposed to what you generate.

It was unbelievable to see ppl like kasie hunt on MSNBC or Cuomo on CNN be oblivious to basic math. Bernie Sanders level stupidity
You must be in the he man woman haters club.

She is a great soccer player but she is clearly not mentally right , lefties are always so angry all the time

Never in the history of the world have purple haired trans weirdos been more celebrated and accepted. We have parades for them, and shame anybody who doesn’t accept weirdos.

Dudes are competing in women’s sports, and dominating for the first time ever.

As far as her thinly veiled racist bs, black unemployment is at an all time low.

These stupid people live in an e-world of emotion, completely disconnected from reality, and it’s fn weird.

Never in the history of the world have purple haired trans weirdos been more celebrated and accepted. We have parades for them, and shame anybody who doesn’t accept weirdos.

Dudes are competing in women’s sports, and dominating for the first time ever.

As far as her thinly veiled racist bs, black unemployment is at an all time low.

These stupid people live in an e-world of emotion, completely disconnected from reality, and it’s fn weird.
Look at your dear leaders hair. That should not be accepted.

Rapinoe is an amazing athlete and soccer player. I’m proud the women’s team won the World Cup. However, she is simply wanting attention at this point. She is essentially mad that the person she voted for lost the election, and she’s looking for a reason to justify it.

She has created a reason with MAGA, she only sees the world through social issues. MAGA was about jobs and economy, not social issues.

Rapinoe is an amazing athlete and soccer player. I’m proud the women’s team won the World Cup. However, she is simply wanting attention at this point. She is essentially mad that the person she voted for lost the election, and she’s looking for a reason to justify it.

She has created a reason with MAGA, she only sees the world through social issues. MAGA was about jobs and economy, not social issues.

Bill, she ain't that good if some 15 yr old boys can beat her ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT