POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cocaine Mitch is going to end the career of whoever steps to him in this next election. He’s public enemy number one of the radical left. Pretty clear the national Ds view this lady as expendable. And Matt Jones is definitely making the correct choice not going after Cocaine Mitch. He’ll have the seat until he doesn’t want the seat. Then he’ll hand pick his successor. Then, maybe if his successor is a total failure, a lunatic D will get a shot.

Yeah I agree our “leftist” party really doesn’t live up to the billing, too many centrists like her. Glad to see people like Bernie and Warren out there holding the torch, only in the last few years have actual leftists had a voice in American politics.

66474054_2439045579467239_4764654654518722560_n.png

He is fairly savvy, so why pass up a golden opportunity to make free money?

Because hed have to give up his media time, therefore his shows

She lost to an incumbent who had the support of PPG. By what 3 points. She more than held her own. Unfortunately it has to come in a presidential year. Beavin didn't get so lucky. By the way I think rocky Adkins should run.

You're sticking your head in the sand if you think the two gop candidates are even remotely the same. ALG was twice the candidate as mav, and Mitch trounced her.

What is the DNC's (state and national) obsession with McGrath? Do they think the woman fighter pilot gimmick is that strong? Right after she lost to mayonnaise on wonder bread (crust cut off, too much flavor) sandwich Andy Barr the media was already asking her about running for Senate or Governor.

Maybe they just wanted a sacrificial lamb this election against Mitch, but for the life of me, I can't understand what they are trying to do. No matter what the appearance says; they aren't stupid. At least not when it comes to gaining power. So there must be some ulterior motive.

McGrath is gonna get her fat ass kicked so bad by Mitch...

Mitch is far from beloved, but it's an easy decision for Kentuckians versus turning the Senate over to the batshit communist left.

I did LOL at all the out of state douchebag leftists bragging all over Twitter about sending her $$$. They really don't know Kentucky, or Kentuckians. She could spend Crooked H's 2 billion and she would still LOSE BADLY.

She couldn't even beat a relatively weak Congressman in the 2nd most liberal district in the state.

I've told people this before, Jones NEVER had ANY intention of running for public office. He just copied what Howard Stern did 25 years ago when he talked about running for governor of New York.

Purely done for an ego stroke and publicity.

MJ plagiarizing again...

Reactions: Mashburned
I've told people this before, Jones NEVER had ANY intention of running for public office. He just copied what Howard Stern did 25 years ago when he talked about running for governor of New York.

Purely done for an ego stroke and publicity.

MJ plagiarizing again...

I disagree. I think his problem is that he's a big-time liberal in a right wing state. He'd have a chance in a state election (e.g., governor), but I think his interests are at the Federal level. The national democrats hate everything about Christian white people (unless the white people are gay or color their hair purple), so why would Christian white people (i.e., most of Kentucky) vote for a democrat in a national election? Hence, Jones doesn't have a chance.

I disagree. I think his problem is that he's a big-time liberal in a right wing state. He'd have a chance in a state election (e.g., governor), but I think his interests are at the Federal level. The national democrats hate everything about Christian white people (unless the white people are gay or color their hair purple), so why would Christian white people (i.e., most of Kentucky) vote for a democrat in a national election? Hence, Jones doesn't have a chance.

Jones mistakes people’s love for Kentucky basketball as being love for him.

Last edited:
Um..is he aware of the percentages of how many are non violent drug offenders..its only like 10%. So, since its creepy uncle joe I'm guessing hes letting all the rapists, and pedos out. But 50% would have to mean murderers too.

Getting his pander on, huh @Ed323232

Why does he be brought down? Is he doing to much good for too many people.
Do you want a social worker or a U.S. Senator? When I say brought down a notch I am speaking about politics. This is a political board and Jones donates a portion of his radio and TV shows to politics. So I see him as a wannabee politician. But he can not run without money and he will not get campaign funding from the Democrats without going so far left he would end up in California. Jones will not use his own money and no one with a brain will give him a dime. So he is toast

"refused to give working space to reporters. They were forced to stand outside the White House in all kinds of weather and be content with interviewing visitors as they entered and left."

How did the country survive such attacks on the press by...checks notes...Grover Cleveland

D-psxz3XkAE5p7B.jpg:large

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
now we know the Russians actually did have full access to voter rolls in 2016 and 2018. Rubio says he "doesn't think" they actually acted on the access and changed any of the data. And because the only thing Trump is worried about is screaming no collusion we have done nothing to fix our terrible voting systems. When Nielson was running DHS she wasn't even allowed to bring the subject up around TRump because it set him off on his twitter tirades.

65564684_435248047029310_754214351874818048_n.jpg

Now is the absolute worst time to go after Mitch. With a fairly popular GOP President in place, on a presidential election year, it will be a bloodbath. Mitch might get 70% of the vote, unless the economy does a 180 or unemployment spikes back up. McGrath has as much chance as Levi does of winning that election.

McGrath is against the wall. Aka, open borders. Wants to roll back taxes on corporations. You know, the ones creating all the jobs. And is for medicare/universal healthcare for all.

So, no diffferent than any other lib/dim.

I don't have a problem with health care for the elderly as well as poor children. As for losing your house, it is my understanding that even if you file for bankruptcy, you retain your house. I have no problem with the feds laying claim on my property, upon my demise of course, to pay for that portion of my care the gov has paid for. My wife and I have had a few conversations about acting, in accordance with law, to shield our home/belongings from the feds in the event we had to be placed in a nursing home or hospital and could not pay. However, that poses a problem of conscience for me.

As for poor adults....I don't even mind the gov providing some type of supplemental insurance IF they work. At that point, I also believe the gov has the right to not only require them to work, but even tell them what job(s) they have to do. There are plenty of cigarette butts that need to be picked up. Plenty of roadsides that need to be cleaned. Plenty of hard working women that need childcare.
Ram, your understanding is wrong. Many people have lost their homes to medical bankruptcies. I bought my home from one of those people. Even more have been prevented from ever owning a home because medical bills have consumed any/all life savings that would afford them the possibility of doing so. The fact is today that only the wealthiest among us would not be forced into financial ruin by anything more than the simplest of medical procedures without insurance.

The common myth that you appear to buy is that there are millions of able body souls out there just wanting a check for doing nothing. It simply isn’t so. There are mothers with children who would require daycare in order to work. There are physically and mentally handicapped people who don’t have the wherewithal to reliably work.
And what is your alternative if they simply won’t work?
If they resort to crime to get by you’re going to spend 2-3x the cost of any aid they would have received keeping them jailed.

Simple fact, and I see this every day in my work is that very few people on welfare, stay on welfare for extended periods unless they have children who’s cost of care would exceed the value of what they could earn or they have some other disability.

Less than 5 million actually get a check. Most that receive aid get food stamps and/or subsidized housing. Most WalMart employees qualify for assistance as do most fast food workers. Hell, many in our military qualify for food stamps.

Make work programs also cost money and just like with the calls for drug testing welfare recipients states quickly learn that those programs end up costing them more money than is ever saved through the denial of benefits.

Anyone who calls Jones a “big time liberal” demonstrates the fact that they don’t know anything about him. The rest of your rant convinced me that you simply don’t know much about anything.

Jones mistakes people’s love for Kentucky basketball as being love for him.

You mistake your societal views as being acceptable for a guy who roots for UK athletics. You canceled yourself a long, long time ago. Political views are one thing, but guys like you who shit on Black/Muslim/Jewish/Asian Americans every chance you get? You’re trash, bro. Unfit to be a part of the BBN. J*** C******* would roast you. You’re a scared little simpleton. No one respects you.

Anyone who calls Jones a “big time liberal” demonstrates the fact that they don’t know anything about him. The rest of your rant convinced me that you simply don’t know much about anything.

Lol irony. At least Platinum tries to back up his bullshit with fakenews links

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT