How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol- "McConnell is causing gridlock"

Does she even know he just confirmed 2 judges with bi partisan support?

Lol this trainwreck will be fun

hahahahaha. I've seen my share of political cynicism, but for Amy McGrath to claim she stands foursquare with Donald Trump, and only needs that leftist obstructionist Mitch McConnell to get out of the way to allow the Trumpian Paradise to unfold may be the single most dishonest video clip since this:

let's turn July 4th into a Trump campaign rally, WOOO! With tanks! Patriotism! It's really not even funny anymore how pathetic Trump is. Instead of forcing thousands of troops to put on a ****ing show for you how about you be a real patriot and give them the week off to see their families. There is a reason no other President has ever stooped down to such a pathetic level. Not everything needs a political spin added to it. All this will do is turn what is normally a family event into a complete shit show.

66286234_2361280330815429_8706037629709189120_n.jpg

I think change is good and lifers generally speaking are bad long term, even if they do good things for their state and country. Ultimately I think everyone like MM needs to be put out to pasture sooner rather than later and that term limits need to become a real discussion.

Unfortunately for AM the party will not allow her to be a conservative/moderate democrat. She won't get funding, nor would she be able to accomplish much up there should she win, as reasonable moderate.
The plain facts of life are there are no moderate Democrats in Washington DC. She would be as leftist as AOC once she got in office. We have seen this before.

So the story is, you have no story, just a totally unfounded rumor that you chose to publish anyway.

Total professionals over there at HuffPost.

It’s amazing how could have, possibly, may have, and maybe are enough to post/publish a story that then gets treated as factual evidence by the readers.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
The plain facts of life are there are no moderate Democrats in Washington DC. She would be as leftist as AOC once she got in office. We have seen this before.
Yes there are but AOC plans to make sure there are no more after the next election.

Regarding Pelosi's statement that "our Founders" wouldn't be for making America white again. Look it, I think the left makes way too much out of the sins of our founders, but I guarantee those dudes - if they were time warped to 2019 - wouldn't have an issue with asking if people are citizens or not on a census.

No doubt Jones knew he couldn't win so he didn't want to run. Plus we are in the heyday of UK revenue sports. I'm not a fan but he is fairly savvy and he knows he's be a fool to challenge now.

McGrath will barely be a blip. Her abortion comment alone will end her bid before it begins.
She lost to an incumbent who had the support of PPG. By what 3 points. She more than held her own. Unfortunately it has to come in a presidential year. Beavin didn't get so lucky. By the way I think rocky Adkins should run.

Regarding Pelosi's statement that "our Founders" wouldn't be for making America white again. Look it, I think the left makes way too much out of the sins of our founders, but I guarantee those dudes - if they were time warped to 2019 - wouldn't have an issue with asking if people are citizens or not on a census.
It's actually been on every census except one that Barry had...the reason is dems want to load their congressional districts

Reactions: Mashburned
This is not Mitch's first rodeo. I still hope Matt Jones jumps in the race. He needs to be set down a notch or two. Too bad the National Democrat Party has abandoned him.
Why does he be brought down? Is he doing to much good for too many people.

Probably the happiest guy in Kentucky this morning was Andy Barr. Thought McGrath would run again for his seat. Instead, she decides to make a suicide charge against McConnell who looks about as unbeatable for his spot in the Senate here in Kentucky as any candidate in America. Good luck. She will need it.

"AfroFuture reversed course, saying that after receiving racist comments on social media and threats from white supremacists..."

Last edited:
Why does he be brought down? Is he doing to much good for too many people.
No bc they, meaning dems, have zero solutions for problems..its all face value ignoring unintended consequences.
Taxing ppl more and dumping money on things does not fix problems...it often exacerbates them. Just look at the cost of college..their solutions arent changing the cost, it's the same, they just have more ppl paying for it. Thus, the cost will go up bc the college is getting more free money.

Take that example and apply it to any issue and you have Democrat policy.

No doubt Jones knew he couldn't win so he didn't want to run. Plus we are in the heyday of UK revenue sports. I'm not a fan but he is fairly savvy and he knows he's be a fool to challenge now.

McGrath will barely be a blip. Her abortion comment alone will end her bid before it begins.

He is fairly savvy, so why pass up a golden opportunity to make free money?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT