POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We don't value work in this country, if we did we wouldn't be trying to expunge all the people who work here to other countries. Hell we're even deporting people who fought overseas in war. If we valued work like you portray we would pay people as we we valued their work, but we pay people as little as is possible.

Even the most petty street thug can work hard. We value the RULE of LAW. We understand basic economics.

Christ Almighty what is wrong with you.

Mitch's campaign mgr this morning...

images

Lol. A true American hero? K. I’m sure this angry lesbian soccer player will be a pivotal part in American history. She will be remembered in the same breath as Patton, presidents, and the D-Day soldiers.

Dems always talk about the “right side of history” while always doing shit from the wrong side of history.
Made sure to use the phrase angry lesbian I see.

Amy McGrath has announced she will challenge Mitch McConnell this election cycle. She has a pretty impressive record and is a moderate, some would say conservative Democrat - no lefty for sure. Still unthrowning the majority leader who has been in office over 30 years is a tall order for anyone.

What do Paddock Members in Kentucky think of her and how do you see this election developing?

I think change is good and lifers generally speaking are bad long term, even if they do good things for their state and country. Ultimately I think everyone like MM needs to be put out to pasture sooner rather than later and that term limits need to become a real discussion.

Unfortunately for AM the party will not allow her to be a conservative/moderate democrat. She won't get funding, nor would she be able to accomplish much up there should she win, as reasonable moderate.

Obvious Trump saw him as his greatest threat hence why he has gone after him on Twitter, but in usual Biden style, he torpedoed his own campaign after the 1st Debate performance that evidently went really bad (I refuse to watch those lunatics debate one another). The Dem nominee will be either Harris or Warren. Be interesting what nickname Kamala gets.
I bet I can guess what he calls her behind closed doors.

Too bad he can't hear me talking to Alexa. I would like to know why he would say "people" were on vacation and their check bounced causing them to have to borrow money to get home. He would have heard me ask why they were on vacation if their money was that tight? I would have asked why he tried to make it sound like there were hundreds of people in that situation instead of the isolated incident it actually was? How much are the payments on that family's truck and boat?

It doesn't matter how good or bad the economy is or the amount of money we steal to give to people unable or unwilling to earn their own. If you spend more money than you take in you will be broke.
And it's not your business what people do with their money.

I'm to the point where I'd like to just go ahead and give the left everything they want. Give them open borders, free health care, free college, jobs only for non white men, 90% tax rate, etc etc etc. I'm curious to see how they'd blame someone else when it all crashes.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
And what about those two words is not an accurate description of her? Is she a lesbian or is she not? Is she publicly angry towards Trump and whatever social issues she deems fit to be angry about or is she not? I think she checks off both boxes.
Damn didn't mean to offend your boyfriend. Quick to his defense I see.

That’s very weird, and pretty shocking coming from an ex president.

I’m no lawyer, but I’ve seen enough TV to know that Bill Clinton should stfu. He should pay me to advise him. Stfu. Go retire somewhere with your dementia and sex slaves. Stfu.

Same for Hillary. Exactly why is she working? What is her work? Wtf are you doing? You’re gonna f around and get charged with murder. Go home and stfu. Go take a hike and enjoy the rest of your miserable life.
Good point. I wonder if the Clintons would be protected from extradition on Rape Island?

Good point. I wonder if the Clintons would be protected from extradition on Rape Island?
Who knows..... Bill's public statement (through his lawyer) out of the blue could have been warning shot to Epstein to get his story straight with what Bill is saying or he will be the 60+ person associated with the Clinton's to meet an untimely accidental end...

Seth Rich knew it was real too, and he could probably prove it.

Would love to see what it’s like in an alternate dimension where journalism still exists and we found out what actually happened to Seth Rich, what actually happened with the Las Vegas shooting, how many people committed treason trying to undermine and overthrow the 2016 election, who was Hilary’s body double they trotted out after she passed out and shit herself at a 9/11 ceremony, etc.

Democrats think Seth Rich is a giant conspiracy, a robbery with nothing taken at 1:30 in the morning, right before the DNC leaks and with a super odd investigation to follow where no one has been apprehended.

But Trump pissing on Russian hookers in a bed Obama slept in, conspiring with Russia to get the presidency through Facebook posts and “hacking the DNC server”, Trump and Kavanaugh raping everyone without an ounce of evidence or previous claims, is all super believable to Democrats.
Yahoo is your friend rubes.

Yahoo is your friend rubes.
Friend for what? I believe that article as much as I believe that Seth Rich died of a simple botched robbery and that powerful people didn't interfere to have it covered up.

Last edited:
Yahoo pushed that piece out quick when it comes back up the wild bill has been banging kids and someone will probably die soon

Amy McGrath has announced she will challenge Mitch McConnell this election cycle. She has a pretty impressive record and is a moderate, some would say conservative Democrat - no lefty for sure. Still unthrowning the majority leader who has been in office over 30 years is a tall order for anyone.

What do Paddock Members in Kentucky think of her and how do you see this election developing?

[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

She has a pretty impressive record

Literally her only political experience is losing the most liberal district in the state to a cold fish Republican.

is a moderate, some would say conservative Democrat - no lefty for sure

She literally said she was the most liberal person in the state of Kentucky at a campaign fundraiser.

Here she is refusing to say that murdering a child in the birth canal should be illegal, claiming to be against a border wall, and for socialized medicine for all.

Oh, and she's such a craven power hunger animal that she is willing to run as a PRO Trump candidate less than 2 years after saying his election made her feel similarly to 3000 Americans dying on 9/11.

You know, Platinum and Dionysus are idiots and lunatics. But for pure, repeat whatever the party line is, unthinking NPC-ism you just can't beat NostraDeeeeeemus

Whoa..this isnt liberal. You just became a bigot with this statement.

But no..its not, but when you dont have it to spend you cant carelessly do so then act as a victim
You can not follow the story. Surely doesn't affect you. I know everyone on here is well off. All self made. Just like PPG. Oh wait.

You serious? She kind of looks like a dude. I thought that was obvious. Was it a mature thing to say? No. But since when are we being mature in here? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
She's a mother. It weakens your point when you post stuff like that. I know your buddies yuck it up over stuff like this. It's silly

It takes real skill to go from referencing a poster as protecting their gay boyfriend and then being highly offended that a very manly woman could be a lesbian...on the same page. That is CNN level self awareness.
Got your order wrong

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT