POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The problem is not the availability of bankruptcy as a way out of student debt. The problem is that the cost of attending a university these days is entirely too high, and the incurring of debt required to attend a university these days happens way too cavalierly.

We need to re-assess the efficacy of our system of higher education, and not blindly encourage high school graduating students to attend a university. There are better, less expensive and more efficient ways of gaining the knowledge necessary to obtain wealth that needs to be taken into consideration--apprenticeships, military, trade schools, etc.

If that happened, that big education bubble might just burst, and the problem would fix itself as a process of supply and demand.

I love in the article where it says "he wasn't asked for further detail". Shocked the Washington Post didn't ask for more detail on his many escapes from death.

Now either these are some really inept assassins or David Hogg is one of the great douchebags of all time.

Another great part:

Regarding the death threats and assassination attempts, Hogg said that killing him would be "the stupidest thing they could do to try to end this movement."

"Because that would make it even more successful in the end," Hogg told the Post. "Because it would invigorate us and create f--king change"

Hahaha

I love in the article where it says "he wasn't asked for further detail". Shocked the Washington Post didn't ask for more detail on his many escapes from death.

Now either these are some really inept assassins or David Hogg is one of the great douchebags of all time.

Another great part:

Regarding the death threats and assassination attempts, Hogg said that killing him would be "the stupidest thing they could do to try to end this movement."

"Because that would make it even more successful in the end," Hogg told the Post. "Because it would invigorate us and create f--king change"

Hahaha

LOL

nobody is trying to kill David Hogg. That's "jussie smollet" kinda bullshit

Another great part:

Hahaha

Imagine thinking this highly of yourself. This sick piece of shit has benefitted off the backs of dead kids that he couldn’t care less about.

The problem is not the availability of bankruptcy as a way out of student debt. The problem is that the cost of attending a university these days is entirely too high, and the incurring of debt required to attend a university these days happens way too cavalierly.

We need to re-assess the efficacy of our system of higher education, and not blindly encourage high school graduating students to attend a university. There are better, less expensive and more efficient ways of gaining the knowledge necessary to obtain wealth that needs to be taken into consideration--apprenticeships, military, trade schools, etc.

If that happened, that big education bubble might just burst, and the problem would fix itself as a process of supply and demand.

I agree with this. Going out of high school, you just feel like college is the thing you got to do have a successful life. Halfway through college for me I decided it wasn't for me cause I found out I could learn to code for free or take coding classes far more cheaper than I was spending on college. So I dropped out of college and learned to code.

I honestly don't get why trade schools aren't the go to advanced learning out of high school. If you know what you want to do after high school, why waist 4 years spending way too much money and taking a bunch of classes that won't mean crap to you after school. When you can just take a crash course school on nothing but the exact career path you are looking to join.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music

The “you knew what you were getting into when you took out those loans” crowd are forgetting how stupid most people are at 18. You can’t even be trusted to rent a car or get a beer at that age.

These kids have had no job and lived with their parents their entire lives. They don’t know anything about life other than, “I’m supposed to go to college because my parents told me I had to and every job requires it.” Then we act shocked that kids make dumb decisions? This is just an alternative version of giving poor dumb athletes millions of dollars and then acting surprised that it doesn’t work out.

We have a broken system where the value of college is nowhere near the cost. It’s a debt trap. I know I’ll never pressure my kids to go to college.

The above is kind of another reason why I’m not that enamored with college sports. You work your ass off, get good grades, juggle life’s responsibilities, have to pay off your debt (I escaped with very little) while being in super competitive markets while total morons who can barely read, get every perk, get bogus grades, bogus degrees, and a ton of leniency while they get no debt despite having zero merit to be there academically.

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
I agree with this. Going out of high school, you just feel like college is the thing you got to do have a successful life. Halfway through college for me I decided it wasn't for me cause I found out I could learn to code for free or take coding classes far more cheaper than I was spending on college. So I dropped out of college and learned to code.

I honestly don't get why trade schools aren't the go to advanced learning out of high school. If you know what you want to do after high school, why waist 4 years spending way too much money and taking a bunch of classes that won't mean crap to you after school. When you can just take a crash course school on nothing but the exact career path you are looking to join.

Trade school and military are the two options I’d recommend. Not this crap of being forced to go to college to discover what you want to do despite not really knowing what you want to do because, surprise, your mind can change and mature as you get older.

Reactions: augustaky1
Trade school and military are the two options I’d recommend. Not this crap of being forced to go to college to discover what you want to do despite not really knowing what you want to do because, surprise, your mind can change and mature as you get older.

You never really experience real college life until you beat a liberal to a bloody pulp.

Media loves their propaganda. Keep in mind, these same people cheered what Kate Steinle’s killer, who was deported seven times, got off in SF.

Americans being raped and killed, having their land conquered while making us pay for it, doesn’t get a tear shed.

Ignorant father getting his kid killed breaking the law = “Awww, let’s have open borders!”

LMAO!!! After the recent “I have Iranian friends” claims by Trump, we’ll have to add that to his extremely diverse list.

Just remember this youtube video above comes from the same peeps who bring you the following headline.

65147682_2431965057021395_8388360313531006976_n.jpg

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/25/duncan-hunter-campaign-funds-affairs-1382197
This right here is the GoP American Dream. Make millions running a campaign and then use that cash to buy yourself a bunch of whores. Then brag about murdering civilians to show how innocent you are. The most hilarious part of this was he started to try and blame it all on his wife once he realized he was going to prison. So she plead guilty, took a deal, and is now testifying against him. Congress' finest.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/25/duncan-hunter-campaign-funds-affairs-1382197
This right here is the GoP American Dream. Make millions running a campaign and then use that cash to buy yourself a bunch of whores. Then brag about murdering civilians to show how innocent you are. The most hilarious part of this was he started to try and blame it all on his wife once he realized he was going to prison. So she plead guilty, took a deal, and is now testifying against him. Congress' finest.

Nope. Fake news

Uh...Trump swings for the fences with more unhinged Twitter threats, mentioning “obliteration,” and you get a kick out of the petty Obama obsession.

You hate America, bro.

You should move.
President Windmills Cause Cancer still tweeting about Obama two and a half years into his presidency is a hoot! BHO has to LOVE that he is still in orangeman’s wheelhouse this far down the road. And after all that time, with respect to job approval rating Obama 2016 (57%) > Trump 2019 (42%). But I’m sure Commander Rake the Forest Floor will keep shopping around till he finds the right pollster.

President Windmills Cause Cancer still tweeting about Obama two and a half years into his presidency is a hoot! BHO has to LOVE that he is still in orangeman’s wheelhouse this far down the road. And after all that time, with respect to job approval rating Obama 2016 (57%) > Trump 2019 (42%). But I’m sure Commander Rake the Forest Floor will keep shopping around till he finds the right pollster.

lol from a guy who supports a stupid bartender that says cow's farts cause "climate change"

lol yeaahhhhhh budddddyyy

Fake news on the Obama approval rating. Don't make me post Jonathan Frakes video again. You TDS suffering loser

He should be worried. His ass will be behind bars soon. With the rest of his disgustingly horrible adim

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls

OUoE4OZl.jpg

He has hundreds of Iranian friends from New York though. People from Iran. Windmills cause cancer, tariffs are paid by other countries, and....going back to the whole WIND thing...

We wouldn’t be able to watch television if Hillary Clinton had been elected.

“Darling...I’d like to watch television tonight...”

We’re in good hands, bro.

He has hundreds of Iranian friends from New York though. People from Iran. Windmills cause cancer, tariffs are paid by other countries, and....going back to the whole WIND thing...

We wouldn’t be able to watch television if Hillary Clinton had been elected.

“Darling...I’d like to watch television tonight...”

We’re in good hands, bro.

Yes as long as Trump is in office. And never one of these dioshit Dems.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT