• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dion went full retard.
Global-CO2-emissions-by-region-since-1751.png

Media loves their propaganda. Keep in mind, these same people cheered what Kate Steinle’s killer, who was deported seven times, got off in SF.

Americans being raped and killed, having their land conquered while making us pay for it, doesn’t get a tear shed.

Ignorant father getting his kid killed breaking the law = “Awww, let’s have open borders!”
I was told there is no crisis...in fact CNN said it was manufactured.

Reactions: blubo
Cause we weren't pumping tons of CO2 to go with it. These gasses are cumulative.
Yeah so since NYC and LA are probably the biggest contributors they should be dismantled first as cities. Also the open air human shit farms in San fran probably arent helping either.

Wait, I just remembered the world is bigger than the US and we all share the same atmosphere. Should we go to war with India and China- since they are hitting their industrial revolutions to get them to stop?

So what do you think we should do about greenhouse gas emissions o wise one?
Stop lying about human and cow numbers affecting them for one. Tell the truth about how humans live longer in warmer climates for another. The temperature around the world is not rising so much that it will affect us negatively and probably never will. Chasing an agenda that will make democrats richer than they already are should be contrary to your cause.

"cardkilla said:
Trump is destroying the country and his sheep are cheering it on. I knew the Republican party was full of racists and hypocrites but man, you guys continue to do outdo yourselves.."

Translation"^^^^^^^^^^^^ I am dumber than a box of rocks and cannot understand your positions and explanations so, I am back to the now completely useless race card argument.

"cardkilla said:
Trump is destroying the country and his sheep are cheering it on. I knew the Republican party was full of racists and hypocrites but man, you guys continue to do outdo yourselves.."

Translation"^^^^^^^^^^^^ I am dumber than a box of rocks and cannot understand your positions and explanations so, I am back to the now completely useless race card argument.
The Race Card. Agree with me or you are a racist. Liberal logic.

"cardkilla said:

They don't can't understand how dumb they are. You can't explain to a stupid person how stupid they are. They don't know or understand what it actually means to be smart.

They think they have moral and intellectual superiority; they possess neither.

Again, I fully support firing squads for these people. I have become a radical these past few days, these people need gone, for the people!

This is easily the greatest threat this country has ever faced, the enemy from within... the empowered and enabled American far left.

@cardkilla candidate leaders want to bail out privileged majority whites with loan forgiveness.

Since people with college degrees make significantly more money over a lifetime it's a wealthier bailout. Forgetting the working classes struggles and forcing them to subsidize others loans. Doesnt sound liberal at all. Not sure why the Santa claus party hasnt taken up paying off mortgages yet. The party of pander thinks they can tax everyone into oblivion and that a central planner will save us all.

I took out student loans, and paid them off. Because I was responsible enough to budget and also use my opportunity properly to do so.

Bernie will bankrupt the country in six months as he cant add, doesnt know the difference between revenue and profit, and thinks he can return the US to pre ww2 days making the country isolationist and insular.

Btw, card, I hope you can help the border issue with your drive by humanitarianism as we already know you'll ignore it when the next person is president (if they are dem) bc it will still be happening...just like you did when the last guy was president.

Luckily I'm assuming middle east children getting killed with drones and hospitals getting blown up must be on the decline..bc we know it ran rampant with Barry and if it happened once now it would be 24 hr news and actually be covered.

Last edited:
Jesus, you’re stupid. THOSE WERE ALL LEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

How can you be this stupid man?
You’re complaining that “they don’t assimilate” and you think a distinction between being he legally and illegally makes a difference in human nature?

To quote you, “How can you be this stupid man?”

Duhhh...then ones that come legally don’t have to assimilate but them fencejumpers should do so.

Makes me seriously wonder if you even know the meaning of “assimilate”.

You’re complaining that “they don’t assimilate” and you think a distinction between being he legally and illegally makes a difference in human nature?

To quote you, “How can you be this stupid man?”

Duhhh...then ones that come legally don’t have to assimilate but them fencejumpers should do so.

Makes me seriously wonder if you even know the meaning of “assimilate”.
Assimilate to the extent they speak English (They should not be granted citizenship unless they mastery of the language is sufficient to hold a job, pay bills, complete all required documents that go along with being a citizen)

They obey American laws (don't attempt to replace with sharia, etc...; They buy in to the American dream (work, become self-sufficient). They pay taxes, etc...

Assimilate to the extent they speak English (They should not be granted citizenship unless they mastery of the language is sufficient to hold a job, pay bills, complete all required documents that go along with being a citizen)

They obey American laws (don't attempt to replace with sharia, etc...; They buy in to the American dream (work, become self-sufficient). They pay taxes, etc...
Agree
Why in the heck do school districts have to hire ESL teachers to accommodate immigrants, legal or illegal. It’s preposterous.

Reactions: sefus12
No better proof of a complicit msm than Biden still having a career. 90% of the time he talks, it's super cringe worthy. I mean I don't even know where to start.
He was pretty unpopular nationally until he got the Barry teflon. The media started floating stuff about his past last week and if they can get Warren trending up more they will step it up. Watch for the effusive pieces on her starting after the debate.

Is it Gucci or Movado? Either way it’s a fake she bought from a street vendor.
I am going to miss her when she is gone. She gives more laughs every day than late night TV. She needs her own TV show where she can just act naturally and continue to show the world she is the dumbest broad to ever win election to the U.S. congress. And that is saying a mouthful.

Reactions: JStaff2187
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT