POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/...kruger-effect-may-help-explain-trumps-support

“This quirky cognitive bias could potentially be making it easier for Donald Trump to say unchallenged falsehoods. In some cases, not only are these individuals uninformed, they are unlikely to ever try to become more informed on their own. In their minds, they have nothing new to learn.”

“Unfortunately, Anson’s study shows that getting through to these people becomes more and more difficult as the nation becomes more divided. And with Trump’s fiery rhetoric and fear-mongering, that divide appears to always be growing wider.”

So, let's say all the negatives you hurl re: Trump are true. Exactly how would we be better off had clinton won the election? Exactly how would we be better off if dems were in complete control?

Reactions: jrollins24
Liberals would believe anything they are told by their ridiculous media they watch as long as it's against Trump or conservatives. To this day not a single one of these morons can name even one example of how the russians meddled in the elections...not even one. all they can say is "well that's what the Feds said...uhh uhh, that's what CNN said...uhh that's what MSNBC said. complete idiots
I checked CNN.com earlier today and they did not even have a mention of the school shooting by the lefty and had 6-8 major anti DT opinion pieces. And the drop ins here whine about echo chambers.

I checked CNN.com earlier today and they did not even have a mention of the school shooting by the lefty and had 6-8 major anti DT opinion pieces. And the drop ins here whine about echo chambers.

of course not. and they fabricate every story they write up. but libtards won't watch all of the examples of this right on youtube. it's all over youtube but you won't see a libtard watching any of that. reality is very difficult for a libtard to grasp.

Support America means what to you? How would they (Democrats) be fighting against it?

Did you support the Tea Party or the Tea Party Movement?
The tea party jumped in numbers BTW as a rejection of Bush's immigration push. They were right.

and this, lol, right on cue, never fails

Registered Independent

Last edited:
Djt i s going to celebrat 4 July and libs are up in arms . I say a full military parade and fly some f18s over lib districts and drop the sonic boom on them all day. Really we are kind of in a situation like ghostbusters 2 and the slime of negativity that took over the museum , maybe if we get some nation pride and positivity we can change the slime.

Last edited:
What’s so funny about Dems trying to accuse the GOP of being in cahoots with Russians is that the Democrats were always the ones who were cozy with them and sympathetic with the Soviets and bashed Reagan relentlessly. Obama was on the hot mic with them being their bitch. The Clintons got major cash from them for speeches and donations.

But like always, Dems accuse others of what they do themselves.

The tea party started BTW as a rejection of Bush's immigration push. They were right.

Still waiting to meet any independent on here who doesn’t sound exactly like a Democrat wearing a mask of an independent. I have yet to meet any independent on here who is critical of Democrats. Ever. You’d think an independent would be critical of both groups instead of sounding like Rachel Maddow and Brian Stelter’s love child.

What’s so funny about Dems trying to accuse the GOP of being in cahoots with Russians is that the Democrats were always the ones who were cozy with them and sympathetic with the Soviets and bashed Reagan relentlessly. Obama was on the hot mic with them being their bitch. The Clintons got major cash from them for speeches and donations.

But like always, Dems accuse others of what they do themselves.

Amen. I hope the next civil war is conservatives vs liberals. I'll help exterminate them all.

Reactions: homeytheclown
Still waiting to meet any independent on here who doesn’t sound exactly like a Democrat wearing a mask of an independent. I have yet to meet any independent on here who is critical of Democrats. Ever. You’d think an independent would be critical of both groups instead of sounding like Rachel Maddow and Brian Stelter’s love child.

yup. exactly. Independents are closet libtards. I place them in the same group. what a waste of DNA.

Reactions: homeytheclown
https://www.lawfareblog.com/obstruction-justice-mueller-report-heat-map
See above regarding obstruction.

You’re right on vast majority, I was incorrect. There area majority of Americans supporting impeachment proceedings.
Most if not all of his findings were based on interpretations and possible obstruction. Yes I saw the chart but reading how they concluded to the finding is still mostly conjecture and it was not acted upon by his people or anyone else and that has been the final word on it.

Reactions: gollumcat
Which was wrong on the part of Obama. But what of Barr? Do you support what Barr is doing?

What is Barr doing? You realize he didn’t have to make ANY of the report public or give it to Congress, yet he did. They redacted minimal amounts to do with grand jury’s.
He’s literally following the law. It’s laughable that you’re falling hook line and sinker for what the Dems are doing.

The FBI concludes that Russia meddled and will meddle again in 2020. I can respect some of the Trump supporters on here and I am a Registered Independent. But this dumbass ole rag speaks to how far off some of your fellow supporters are. Some of you are truly conservative, some just Confused Tump supporters.

Sure they meddled, they got posted on social media, they tried to get in one campaign and fed fake info to another that formed a BS dossier.

Reactions: P19978 and qwesley
Which was wrong on the part of Obama. But what of Barr? Do you support what Barr is doing?
Fast and Furious was illegal and so was using government agencies to spy on the opposing party's next candidate for president. Are you being disingenuous or really this dumb. There is also ignorance which I doubt you are since you have seemed to have at least skimmed over the findings.

Reactions: jrollins24
yup. exactly. Independents are closet libtards. I place them in the same group. what a waste of DNA.
First and foremost when someone like him starts posting with a low count it is highly likely they are a sock account or retread. Cardkilla and fuzz both got busted doing that. Second, they claim to be an independent or former republican because it thinks it will give them validity. It is just stupid.

Last edited:
Fast and Furious was illegal and so was using government agencies to spy on the opposing party's next candidate for president. Are you being disingenuous or really this dumb. There is also ignorance which I doubt you are since you have seemed to have at least skimmed over the findings.

you can't get these idiots to believe reality. it's impossible. They are a hopeless bunch of baby killing, LBGTQ loving anti-american pieces of filth.

I was going to respond to some of this nonsense, but it's not worth the effort.

Also I find it interesting some random phony law blog (that I didn't know existed) was cited here twice by two "different" posters. Both times in support the same point, which is clearly and unequivocally false.

So either the message is sent broad spectrum and the mindless masses are marching out their regurgitating orders. Or it's the same poster making the same hilarious arguments under different user names.

Or both

I thought we were getting somewhere, but you are being both disingenuous and dumb. Hold them all to the same standards. I could give a crap about political affiliation. Obama crapping the bed with Fast and Furious in no way gives Trump credence for this horse crap. Investigate them all, including your savior! Let the chips fall where they may. Let Mueller testify, Barr needs to clarify everything considering his prior stance on Trump.

Trump is afraid, hell yall are afraid. I tried to reason, now I will go back to crap posting in the same manner as you all. I don’t condone Fast and Furious, nor do I condone the several Trump coverups. I’ll say it this way, you all giving a pass to the bs have little argument when a Democratic President abuses power.

The tea party jumped in numbers BTW as a rejection of Bush's immigration push. They were right.

But there objections, as you stated regarding Democrats, would have been a fight against America, per your earlier post. Hmmm...or was the Tea Party justified in there stance? Meaning can you have a view of how to change America and still be patriotic?

Btw, I became an independent due to Bush, voted Bush, Kerry, McCain, Obama, wrote in Kasich in 2016. No need to hide on a message board

Hillary was an awful candidate and I don’t think the Democrats should pursue impeachment.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Hillary was an awful candidate and I don’t think the Democrats should pursue impeachment.
Fisa court abuse needs to be dealt with hard. They made up Russian meddling as a excuse to spy on trump. Let’s get started please. Saying I don’t remember should be a crime. You are in a position that you should know it is your responsibility to know .

First and foremost when someone like him starts posting with a low count it is highly likely they are a sock account or retreat. Cardkilla and fuzz both got busted doing that. Second, they claim to be an independent or former republican because it thinks it will give them validity. It is just stupid.

Who needs validation on a message board? It’s a message board! My count will definitely go up soon responding to you all. Your guys are almost delusional.

You all are obviously searching for validation as you are literally in an echo chamber. Get out of your bubble, get a beer, go watch baseball. I’m assuming you banned Cardkilla and fuzz? Well go bring them back! Are Y’all that sensitive? In a message board? About Kentucky basketball?

Interesting question, those players y’all support, do you think they support Trump? Can athletes have political views?

Five million illegal votes? 5 million illegal votes? 5,000,000 illegal votes?

I would bet a steak dinner neither of you two could provide any support for that. “BuTtErEmAiLs” lol. Five million illegal votes!!!
Gassy with another made up statistic but yeah it’s only liberals that can be crazy

Reactions: ballerstu2u
Fisa court abuse needs to be dealt with hard. They made up Russian meddling as a excuse to spy on trump. Let’s get started please. Saying I don’t remember should be a crime. You are in a position that you should know it is your responsibility to know .
Wtf are you even talking about?

Who needs validation on a message board? It’s a message board! My count will definitely go up soon responding to you all. Your guys are almost delusional.

You all are obviously searching for validation as you are literally in an echo chamber. Get out of your bubble, get a beer, go watch baseball. I’m assuming you banned Cardkilla and fuzz? Well go bring them back! Are Y’all that sensitive? In a message board? About Kentucky basketball?

Interesting question, those players y’all support, do you think they support Trump? Can athletes have political views?
SMH, it is about lying. Not sure why you ask 5 straight questions based on pure (and erroneous) assumptions. Those posters have been busted using multiple user names.

But there objections, as you stated regarding Democrats, would have been a fight against America, per your earlier post. Hmmm...or was the Tea Party justified in there stance? Meaning can you have a view of how to change America and still be patriotic?

Btw, I became an independent due to Bush, voted Bush, Kerry, McCain, Obama, wrote in Kasich in 2016. No need to hide on a message board
Can someone decipher the first paragraph? No need on the second as it is all made up.

Yet the Dossier was started by Republicans and has portions confirmed? So it’s ok to meddle?

The dossier wasn’t started by the Republicans.
Who cares if portions are confirmed, the most outrageous and damning weren’t and the FBI knew it. If I say you you post on a message board in between murdering people, portions of that are true also.
Did I say it was ok to meddle?

The dossier wasn’t started by the Republicans.
Who cares if portions are confirmed, the most outrageous and damning weren’t and the FBI knew it. If I say you you post on a message board in between murdering people, portions of that are true also.
Did I say it was ok to meddle?
I don’t care who started it , it was a fake excuse to get the fisa warrent to spy , that’s as bad as it gets as far as government corruption.

Reactions: Bill Derington
But Trump actually lost the popular vote to the worst candidate of all time. No blame in calling a president out for collusion. It’s literally documented that Russia influenced the process. Is that ok as long as who you like wins?

The second part is a conspiracy theory. I’ll give Clinton credit for at least showing up to the Benghazi hearings.

I was in reality during this time, same as now. Civil unrest is going on now. I recall Kentucky’s on McConnell quote on making Obama a one term President. How is it that you disdain and jumped on the wrongs of one administration, yet will jump to cover up the bs of another? It’s rhetorical, as I’ve seen your post
I love the whole “But Trump lost the popular vote, so now we need to abolish the Electoral college” BS. Hillary won the popular vote by about 3 million votes. Almost precisely the same amount of votes she won So Cal by. Are you advocating that we just start allowing our presidential elections to be decided by LA and NYC. Because without the electoral college nobody else’s votes even matter.

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT