POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you guys cool with American Muslim women getting abortions? Their children, or would-be children, will be raised Muslim as well. Every fetus deserves a chance!! A sexy ass Muslim girl gets knocked up and her kid could find the cure for cancer!!!

I thought we were getting somewhere, but you are being both disingenuous and dumb. Hold them all to the same standards. I could give a crap about political affiliation. Obama crapping the bed with Fast and Furious in no way gives Trump credence for this horse crap. Investigate them all, including your savior! Let the chips fall where they may. Let Mueller testify, Barr needs to clarify everything considering his prior stance on Trump.

Trump is afraid, hell yall are afraid. I tried to reason, now I will go back to crap posting in the same manner as you all. I don’t condone Fast and Furious, nor do I condone the several Trump coverups. I’ll say it this way, you all giving a pass to the bs have little argument when a Democratic President abuses power.
Hypocrite much? You have already given a pass to Obama and Hillary admittedly. I said get them all and all you can say is you don't condone what Obama and Hillary did but, we must get Trump. I said get them all and if Trump is guilty (Not proven yet) him too.

By the way, we have gotten some where. It is clear you don't really care about what the left did, you are hard pressed to oust Trump because the left told you it was needed.

Are you guys cool with American Muslim women getting abortions? Their children, or would-be children, will be raised Muslim as well. Every fetus deserves a chance!! A sexy ass Muslim girl gets knocked up and her kid could find the cure for cancer!!!
Abortion is murder. I am however for killing all murderers, rapist, terrorist, etc....

If you want to evict some asshole out of your body go for it..I'm not sure what Muslim has to do with it..unless you're talking about the radical muslims that would throw her off a roof or stone her to death themselves for wanting an abortion.

I dont care about abortion but odd that you are under the impression this is some white or Christian thing. The Muslim faith believes a fetus would be considered a life itself...man get out and experience cultures bro, have you ever met a Muslim, and even then do you think everyone is the same? You apparently think all Christian ppl are the same.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/islamethics/abortion_1.shtml

They should pass a my, my, my law.

If you say my body my choice...you have to finish it with and I'll take care of it with my money. Does that make me ruthless or is it simply bc I think there are more pressing issues in my community that my tax dollars can be spent on to help people...bc no one should want a medical procedure unless they have to get one, nor should society. My doctor wouldnt say, keep smoking guy..we'll just replace your heart if need be. Therefore a reduction of abortions should be tried through any preventive possibility unless it cant be. This notion that it should be on demand and we need as many as possible to reach bliss is laughable from a medical standpoint.

Per usual..you can only see anything from one stance therefore that must be the way everyone sees an issue. Face value policy. Some of us dont give a shit about abortion, but think theres problems in your thinking.

Last edited:
Or the taxes could show who he is in bed with. If it were a matter of rich, he wouldn’t hide his taxes. We’ve all known trump inflated his numbers for years. If that’s it, release them.

It's quite clear you lunatics have never seen a tax return outside of your own. The shit you think tax returns contain is mind boggling.

"Bribery Payments from Vlad Putin - $1,000,000"

Are you retarded?

Abortion would probably be more merciful than what they actually do to their female children.

60055893_10156364694300197_3995474016654589952_n.jpg

Or the taxes could show who he is in bed with. If it were a matter of rich, he wouldn’t hide his taxes. We’ve all known trump inflated his numbers for years. If that’s it, release them.
You think his taxes are going to reveal anything illegal? If so wouldn’t the IRS have been all over that years ago? Is it going to show he used loopholes? Is that wrong? Is it “immoral” does using tax loopholes disqualify him from being President? Wouldn’t you use any loophole or deduction allowed? Wouldn’t you claim any and everything you are able to allowed by the tax code? Are you content to file your 1040 with the standard deduction because that’s the moral thing to do?

You think his taxes are going to reveal anything illegal? If so wouldn’t the IRS have been all over that years ago? Is it going to show he used loopholes? Is that wrong? Is it “immoral” does using tax loopholes disqualify him from being President? Wouldn’t you use any loophole or deduction allowed? Wouldn’t you claim any and everything you are able to allowed by the tax code? Are you content to file your 1040 with the standard deduction because that’s the moral thing to do?

you are talking to a liberal...keep this in mind. common sense is WAAAAAYYYY beyond approachable.

Reactions: sefus12 and P19978

I’m cool with all muslim women getting abortions. it would eventually eliminate all suicide bombers.

If you want to evict some asshole out of your body go for it..I'm not sure what Muslim has to do with it..unless you're talking about the radical muslims that would throw her off a roof or stone her to death themselves for wanting an abortion.

I dont care about abortion but odd that you are under the impression this is some white or Christian thing. The Muslim faith believes a fetus would be considered a life itself...man get out and experience cultures bro, have you ever met a Muslim, and even then do you think everyone is the same? You apparently think all Christian ppl are the same.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam/islamethics/abortion_1.shtml

They should pass a my, my, my law.

If you say my body my choice...you have to finish it with and I'll take care of it with my money. Does that make me ruthless or is it simply bc I think there are more pressing issues in my community that my tax dollars can be spent on to help people...bc no one should want a medical procedure unless they have to get one, nor should society. My doctor wouldnt say, keep smoking guy..we'll just replace your heart if need be. Therefore a reduction of abortions should be tried through any preventive possibility unless it cant be. This notion that it should be on demand and we need as many as possible to reach bliss is laughable from a medical standpoint.

Per usual..you can only see anything from one stance therefore that must be the way everyone sees an issue. Face value policy. Some of us dont give a shit about abortion, but think theres problems in your thinking.

It was just a question, bro. What in the hell are you talking about? LMAO!!

I’m cool with all muslim women getting abortions. it would eventually eliminate all suicide bombers.

But they’re....

wait for it....

AMERICAN Muslims! That has to count for something, right? Or are you pro-choice like me?

But they’re....

wait for it....

AMERICAN Muslims! That has to count for something, right? Or are you pro-choice like me?

the entire abortion thing is definitely something that affects many people....probably people we all know or even ourselves. To me personally I believe once any organism can feel pain then you cannot kill it. If that sucker has a heart and brain if you kill it you are simply a murderer. that simple. everyone makes mistakes but keep your f*cking c*ck in your pants and this sh*t doesn't happen.

I thought we were getting somewhere, but you are being both disingenuous and dumb. Hold them all to the same standards. I could give a crap about political affiliation. Obama crapping the bed with Fast and Furious in no way gives Trump credence for this horse crap. Investigate them all, including your savior! Let the chips fall where they may. Let Mueller testify, Barr needs to clarify everything considering his prior stance on Trump.

Trump is afraid, hell yall are afraid. I tried to reason, now I will go back to crap posting in the same manner as you all. I don’t condone Fast and Furious, nor do I condone the several Trump coverups. I’ll say it this way, you all giving a pass to the bs have little argument when a Democratic President abuses power.

59885228_2626724807374714_6099094228812431360_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT