POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like this as the new line of attack when they bring up Jan. 6th or start with the 'threat to democracy' stuff...immediately talk about the Dems censorship efforts and the coalition that Trump has built some of which are former Dems/independents worried about said censorship and how that is the actual threat.

Walz got his most agitated the whole night during a part of Vance's comments about the Dems censorship efforts, I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but I noticed when Vance brought up the fact that Walz had previously said that disinformation is not protected under the first amendment Walz couldn't handle himself anymore and blurted out something about 'hate speech' (which is a tacit admission they don't believe in free speech, which anyone paying attention knows well) and when he finally got to talk at length that is when we got the tired old line about yelling fire in a crowded theater.

Vance in the above video:

"Rather than debate and persuade her fellow Americans, she'd like to censor people who engage in 'misinformation.' I think that is a much bigger threat to democracy than anything that we've seen in this country in the last 40 years.

I'm really proud, especially given that I was raised by two lifelong blue-collar Democrats, to have the endorsement of Bobby Kennedy Jr. and Tulsi Gabbard, lifelong leaders in the Democratic coalition. We're united behind a basic American First Amendment principle.

Kamala Harris is engaged in censorship at an industrial scale."

Last edited:
Trump posted this:

GY3DgGHWkAAxXHn

Joy Reid is a dumbass just like the empty suit Harris. Glad the moderators wasted our time on pressing questions everyone was dying to hear about that have never been brought up in a debate belaboring on Jan 6, why Vance changed his opinion on Trump in 2016 and whether he believes Trump lost in 2020.

No Ukraine questions, energy questions, or questions about the port strike.

Garbage robotic low-iq moderators.

The one moderator was offended when she attempted to fact check Vance and HE fact checked her. She could be heard making some snide comment like “thank you for explaining the lawl” and then you could see Nora Macdonald, or whatever her name is, hitting the panic censor button, followed by a smug “no one can hear you.” WRONG AGAIN! We could hear and hear that it was a DEBATE ABOUT FACTS that NBC was censoring.

Pathetic and childish moderators. They just looked stupid in that exchange. We don’t want an actual debate to be censored.

Vance proved he is another rising rock star in the R party. He destroyed a very competent Walz, who isn't dumb, but is definitely out of his league in big boy politics. He needs to stay in his lane, much like Beshear. Sometimes, you're only meant to go so far in this league. To think Walz could be one step away from being in the Oval Office is rather frightening.

It has now simply laughable how the moderators act from the liberal media stations....they don't even pretend to be neutral in these debates.

Reactions: Lost In FL
I have heard it took her 7 times to pass the Cali bar exam. One lawyer said that if you don't pass it on the first try you do DUI and divorce cases in the Valley.

When you take any bar, you have no clue as to whether you passed. You may THINK you passed, but that notice will make you sweat. Today, you can look online. Back in the day, I remember going to my mailbox daily waiting for that letter. No one wants to take the bar twice. I know some very smart successful people who had to take it 2-3 times. Not everyone tests well. 6-7 times is extreme, if that is true.

A certain celebrity lawyer in Kentucky took the Kentucky bar multiple times before passing. If making money is your standard, he now makes millions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT