How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
John. I really like you. Seriously.

You haven't figured out. Maybe you have.

Liberals are a cancer. Don't be a new age liberal. It's not good

I like you too man. I'm not even close to a modern left winger. I'm indifferent to guns and anti late term abortion. As a legal immigrant I am anti illegals. I don't trust Islam one bit. I'm pretty centrist overall.

Guns are used every single day to stop bad guys.

Govt doesn’t want you to have guns because they are bad guys.

I'm not disputing that. They are also used every day to kill innocent people. I don't have any handguns, I have a couple of hunting rifles and a couple of shotguns to shoot birds. I'll never use one to defend my house because they are locked up in the garage. If my number comes up because someone breaks into my house, so be it. I'm more likely to die falling in the shower.

It's amazing that they are actually pushing obstruction when for 3 years we were being controlled by Russia. Meanwhile reasonable people assumed Russiagate was baseless, but the investigation would yield some unrelated damaging bullshit. Does anyone get credit for predicting the future? Nope, we're still idiot racist assholes who just don't understand.

Absolutely agree that it is detrimental to the community. However, does that mean they are "taught at birth that they’re victims and never responsible for anything and everyone is out to get them." Maybe that is the case, and if so, I think it is more a class issue than race issue. I am sure I could find a whole lot of poor whites in Appalachia or rural America that we could say the same thing about.
That's part of lower socio economic class mindset. People should read Ruby Payne. No excuses, just reasons.

I think a gun in your hand in your house makes you safer. Or a gun at arm's reach. Warrior has the right idea. A gun in the bedroom night table doesn't help much if you are watching TV in the living room and some guys storm in. Same as a bunch of guns in a safe.
4 dogs and 11 guns around the house gives my family a better chance of survival.

This is no big news at all. Alyssa Milano has been on a sex strike with me personally her whole life.

It is not like she is cutting ME off. Lol

My ex-wife told me she was going to cut me off. I let her know she couldn’t cut me off, she did not know where I was getting it.

I kid, I kid. Mostly.
I am of the mind set that if you cut me off just because of differences of opinion, you are trying to control my life and would do that anytime you wanted to control me which, would just make my decision to leave permanently real easy.

It's amazing that they are actually pushing obstruction when for 3 years we were being controlled by Russia. Meanwhile reasonable people assumed Russiagate was baseless, but the investigation would yield some unrelated damaging bullshit. Does anyone get credit for predicting the future? Nope, we're still idiot racist assholes who just don't understand.

Good point. I assumed they'd drag up some nonsense. Completely unrelated to Russia, but just anything to hang their hat on. No doubt that was their intent.

But they couldn't find enough to do even that. Pretty amazing.

How many people could have the fbi go through their entire life history and come up with nothing? How many politicians?

I'm not disputing that. They are also used every day to kill innocent people. I don't have any handguns, I have a couple of hunting rifles and a couple of shotguns to shoot birds. I'll never use one to defend my house because they are locked up in the garage. If my number comes up because someone breaks into my house, so be it. I'm more likely to die falling in the shower.

Hey guys I’m Canadian. I keep my guns locked up in the garage because I don’t need them. My address is 105 Dumbass St.

So criminal alien allowed to live in Colorado birthed a school shooter

Trump cured aids?!

What else is new?

Last edited:
Good point. I assumed they'd drag up some nonsense. Completely unrelated to Russia, but just anything to hang their hat on. No doubt that was their intent.

How many people could have the fbi go through their entire life history and come up with nothing? How many politicians?
That’s why they’re fighting tooth and nail for his tax returns. They’re digging and probing into every little aspect of his personal life now to find any sort of little gotcha. It’s a witch hunt plain and simple. Always has been. I just wonder when normal sane moderate Democrats and independents will stand up and actually say enough is enough. Let’s end the charade and get on to the business of legislating and lawmaking. They are literally doing nothing that they campaigned to their constituents on.

That’s why they’re fighting tooth and nail for his tax returns. They’re digging and probing into every little aspect of his personal life now to find any sort of little gotcha. It’s a witch hunt plain and simple. Always has been. I just wonder when normal sane moderate Democrats and independents will stand up and actually say enough is enough. Let’s end the charade and get on to the business of legislating and lawmaking. They are literally doing nothing that they campaigned to their constituents on.

Noone will say enough because there are no more moderate Dems in power. Any left at all are basically held hostage by their radicals which race even further left by the minute

He considered running in '88 and did run in 2000. I think every move he's made business wise has been made with running for president in mind.

I don't think he is squeaky clean, but he has operated within that frame of "how is this going to be reported and what's my spin on how it came to be."

It is amazing of how little they come up with to damage him.

Every body saw how stupid Maddow looked 2 years ago whipping out Trumps 2005 tax return. She was proud of her accomplishment. No one else followed because it went nowhere.

Here we are now and they spend a week bitching about what he did 10-20 years previous to Maddow's blunder. It was a part of his business life that he freely admitted.

You can only cry wolf/Reeeeeee so many times.

Noone will say enough because there are no more moderate Dems in power. Any left at all are basically held hostage by their radicals which race even further left by the minute

Read The Party of Shadows. I think it came out in 2008 during the Obama/Clinton primaries or right at the election. It’s all about Soros taking over the party and every moderate Democrat being forced out in favor of far left puppets.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Completely immersing yourself only with others who view the world and believe the exact same way as you do is a wonderful idea . . . not.

Blocking posters is for snowflakes. If a different point of view upsets you that much, you might really want to talk to your parents about some counseling help.

59459663_10155827478381548_6115984660150353920_n.jpg

Translation: "I'm running outta comebacks after this morning's debacle".

Comeback to what? There were 20+ notifications and not one of you all answered my question. I read and I see that the majority of you quote illegitimate sources, tweets and memes and apply as scripture. Fact is, some of you guys fit the very term and narrative applied to those you call snowflakes.

I will say it again, you all are stuck with Trump, full stop. Trump has committed several impeachable offenses as evidenced by the report, for those of us who read, full stop. Trump is a failson. His administration is literally the swamp he stated he would drain. Trump uses the term fake news as any response to actual truths would further incriminate him. There is literally a list I could type out, but for what? You all have been bamboozled, conned by a con man, yet hubris is what keeps you in support.

I will ask again, would you all have supported Obama, in the same manner as you support Trump, if the Mueller report was wrote regarding him? Would you state that there was no collusion? Would you call it over?

Reactions: mustnotsleepnow
Comeback to what? There were 20+ notifications and not one of you all answered my question. I read and I see that the majority of you quote illegitimate sources, tweets and memes and apply as scripture. Fact is, some of you guys fit the very term and narrative applied to those you call snowflakes.

I will say it again, you all are stuck with Trump, full stop. Trump has committed several impeachable offenses as evidenced by the report, for those of us who read, full stop. Trump is a failson. His administration is literally the swamp he stated he would drain. Trump uses the term fake news as any response to actual truths would further incriminate him. There is literally a list I could type out, but for what? You all have been bamboozled, conned by a con man, yet hubris is what keeps you in support.

I will ask again, would you all have supported Obama, in the same manner as you support Trump, if the Mueller report was wrote regarding him? Would you state that there was no collusion? Would you call it over?
Take your drop-in call for outrage and GFY. There's your answer.

Lol. Republicans never would’ve blamed a loss on a foreign entity and Trump wouldn’t spy on a candidate nor would he be at the forefront of staging a coup.

We had an admin who spied on journalists, spied on a presidential candidate, meddled in Israel’s election, lied about Benghazi, colluded with the press, gave Iran pallets of our money, got the IRS to target conservatives, and created civil unrest.

Where the eff were you during this?

"bushrod1965 said:
Completely immersing yourself only with others who view the world and believe the exact same way as you do is a wonderful idea . . . not.

Blocking posters is for snowflakes. If a different point of view upsets you that much, you might really want to talk to your parents about some counseling help."

So, safe rooms, crying rooms, non inclusion of whites to certain meetings, blocking speakers from speaking at colleges, taking people's personal property (MAGA hats) because you don't like the idea of it, watching CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, ABC, etc....is considered diversity and inclusion? I really need to close myself in more since that is the new "WOKE".

Last edited:
Reactions: KingOfBBN
Take your drop-in call for outrage and GFY. There's your answer.

OMG...you got me there. That’s called sealioning, or Gish Gallup, where you switch subjects, yet never answer. Looks like hypocrisy.

Drop-ins? Am I to spend my day on a message board? Debating in an echo chamber? With most of you overly sensitive to a different point of view? What time does the guy with the memes and tweets clock-in? #dedication

I'll take "Off his meds for $500 Alex".

Name the impeachable offenses with the legal precedence's that backs up your claim. Trump did nothing illegal according to the final word of the report.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT