POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m still waiting on my “teacher gun,” guys. Do I just need to go out and buy a few of my own? I would look cool shooting a rifle at a gun range, don’t you think? But I suppose I’d need to buy a truck first. You know, just to fit in with everybody else.

Is it true that Barack Obama is a Muslim?

The ultimate misnomer—american muslim. i can’t think of two words that are more antithetical.

^^^ doesn’t appreciate DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT

I’m still waiting on my “teacher gun,” guys. Do I just need to go out and buy a few of my own? I would look cool shooting a rifle at a gun range, don’t you think? But I suppose I’d need to buy a truck first. You know, just to fit in with everybody else.

Yes please do. You'll shoot yourself just loading it so please do.

Reactions: warrior-cat

Why don’t you give me one example of diversity of thought from a muslim. take your time.

Why don’t you give me one example of diversity of thought from a muslim. take your time.

I don't condone this in any way but if you so shall choose:
AGAIN I must say this is terrible and beyond inhuman .....

go to bestgore.com and search for New Zealand mosque

Reactions: blubo
Uh...I don’t know...maybe believing in something different than you?

Why did you ask me to take my time?

LMAO!!!!

because you can't give an example because it doesn't exist. go back to Saudi Arabia where you belong. your fake religion kills people for defying it. that's a fact.

lol. ok bro. well tell me how it turns out for ya. maybe start with a bb-gun? oh and by the way i wish 420 was legal. that's about the only liberal thing i agree with.

Hell yeah, bro. Smoke as much bud as possible. It makes you cooler.

And I’ll definitely keep you updated on my firearm situation. Should I post pictures with my guns? Maybe get some cool gun-related bumper stickers? What are the advantages of joining the NRA? I want really big guns.

And I’ll definitely keep you updated on my firearm situation. Should I post pictures with my guns? Maybe get some cool gun-related bumper stickers? What are the advantages of joining the NRA? I want really big guns.

lol. do you honestly think that people with guns have bumper stickers? I'm not a part of the NRA.....makes zero difference. You are probably the daddy that has "my kid is smarter than yours" on his bumper sticker. Personally i'm a software developer/engineer and yup i'm a proud owner of my AR-15 with many many rounds of ammo...and that makes no difference. I'd protect your life in an instant if i had the opportunity to do so because I was armed. same goes towards every peaceful person in this world. It's the idiotic liberals who think they can actually do something about the fact that millions upon millions of weapons exist in this country. That's a fact. nothing you can do about that fact. And you stupid morons think you can actually get rid of them! what a bunch of idiotic stupid no minded libtards.

To fit in with the bunch that hangs out here, don’t forget the confederate flag and the truck nuts to hang from the back trailer hitch.

Reactions: ballerstu2u

Big guns for libs.

Small+biceps+syndrome.jpg

lol. do you honestly think that people with guns have bumper stickers? I'm not a part of the NRA.....makes zero difference. You are probably the daddy that has "my kid is smarter than yours" on his bumper sticker. Personally i'm a software developer/engineer and yup i'm a proud owner of my AR-15 with many many rounds of ammo...and that makes no difference. I'd protect your life in an instant if i had the opportunity to do so because I was armed. same goes towards every peaceful person in this world. It's the idiotic liberals who think they can actually do something about the fact that millions upon millions of weapons exist in this country. That's a fact. nothing you can do about that fact. And you stupid morons think you can actually get rid of them! what a bunch of idiotic stupid no minded libtards.

You sound like the kind of guy I’d want carrying a gun. “A good guy with a gun,” am I right?

Oh but why in the hell would you assume I’m a “daddy,” you weirdo??

I’m 420 Bro.

You’re 24 years old.

Stay in your lane, brodie. I’ll see you at the gun range.

You sound like the kind of guy I’d want carrying a gun. “A good guy with a gun,” am I right?

Oh but why in the hell would you assume I’m a “daddy,” you weirdo??

I’m 420 Bro.

You’re 24 years old.

Stay in your lane, brodie. I’ll see you at the gun range.

lol. no you're off many many years. far older than your lame a$$. you wouldn't have time to see me at the gun range.

almost forgot. if you could please bring all of the other libtards you know that'll be like killing 2 birds with 1 stone...

lol. no you're off many many years. far older than your lame a$$. if you could please bring all of the other libtards you know that'll be like killing 2 birds with 1 stone...

Older = BETTER AND NOT LAME

Got it.

What’s up with all the “killing” stuff though? I thought you were here to protect me and my brodies?

lol. Ok so an SUV doesn't count?

It depends on how you refer to it.

Person who calls their SUV “the SUV?”

All good. Post all the bumper stickers you want.

Person who calls their SUV “the truck?”

Die in a fire and take your shitty bumper stickers with you. Then get your ashes run over by a REAL truck.

Am I doing this right?

You go buy one and I'll just come and take it from you. Molesting kids is bad enough now, you want to shoot them.

Uh...I don’t know...maybe believing in something different than you?

Why did you ask me to take my time?

LMAO!!!!
Because your answer here proves nothing. By the way, when clearing your pistol, take the magazine out first then, look down the barrel and pull the trigger to clear the one chambered. It will work out better for everyone including you.

Last edited:
This guy's name really is Buttigieg. Butt Gag. Ass Joke. How appropriate.Next up is Peter Peckarsky. Dick Petter. Just wonderful stuff. Here's an idea, let's just declare we want to lose every election across the United States in every district outside of California and New York. That way it will look like we are succeeding.
Good old Z. Who else saw this mofo coming?

59732836_170113737330308_4940125732375363584_n.jpg

Where’d you guys dig up this jrollins clown? Is he the alternate username of one of the resident libs? Surely his posts are satire, right? He can’t be real.

Because your answer here proves nothing. By the way, when clearing your pistol, take the magazine out first then, look down the barrel, pull the trigger to clear the one chambered. It will work out better for everyone including you.

Sweet suicide joke, bro!

Also, do you assume all teachers molest their kids, or only the LIBTARDS ATTEMPTING TO INDOCTRINATE THE NEXT GENERATION??

Mock every liberal on this board.

Defend. I have 3 AR15s. About to buy two more. I'm ready for Trump to give the green light.

You know this liberal media affect will die down. Gen Z hates liberals.

Liberals. They'll learn
I have plenty of 00 buckshot to back you up in case they get close

Reactions: AustinTXCat
What is a “libtard” and is it meant to be a put down? Seriously you couldn’t say re(publican)tard because of obvious reasons. But is “libtard” considered a burn? I mean it sounds like those phrases Disney Channel grade school bullies us. Libtard! Lol! Man up fellas!

I have plenty of 00 buckshot to back you up in case they get close

Here come the tough guys! Sure don’t want to piss you two off! To think, this guy may have five AR-15’s...wait, you only have two hands? Sure don’t want to piss off either there one!

Imagine being fragile enough to post some stupid crap like that on a message board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT