How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
51RaDVo.png

They've destroyed the entire justice system. If you're a conservative, you can be investigated over a crime you didn't commit. If you're a liberal, you can commit a crime yet get away with it.

What a GD disgrace. The Trump administration needs to do something about this or this country is finished.

That is their goal.

F*** all of you leftist bastards to hell. I wouldn't piss on any of you scumbags if you were on fire.

Senate is holding a vote on the green new deal and D Senators are running from it. Some are even angry a vote is being held. They're afraid to go on record with a vote. One Senator who co-sponsored the bill plans to vote no.

I thought the green new deal was a matter of life and death? The one bill that would single handedly save the planet?

Newsweek: More children were shot dead in 2017 than police officers and military. 38,940 children, between 5 and 18 dies from a firearm between 1999 and 2017.

What they didn't mention in the headline:

32% were suicide.. which I'm not even sure why we count that as "gun violence".
80% were ages 15 to 18 (sidenote: ages 16, 17, and 18 would be "adult" enough to vote in the Dems world).

So roughly 6,500 gun related deaths between 1999 and 2017, for actual "children". Removing suicide, we're at roughly 4,420, or roughly 250 a year. I don't like those numbers, no one does. We'd all want it to be zero.

But crazy how the media tickled those numbers to get their message across.

the Cohen stuff gets even better. stormys lawyer is slow spilling all the good stuff. Cohen was taking bribes in 100k+ payments to get companies Trumps ear. at&t admitted guilt as soon as avenatti leaked the goods, bribed cohen 200k. some pharma company bribed 400k, some Korean aerospace bribed 150k. they were dumping cash into the same shell company he uses to pay off Trumps whores.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/05/...eakingNews&contentID=66947032&pgtype=Homepage

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/08/media/att-michael-cohen-consulting-payments/index.html
trumps lawyers jockeying for position as #1 **** up.

In a Beat exclusive, Trump lawyer Jay Goldberg attacks Trump’s other lawyer, Rudy Giuliani saying Giuliani was not “the right person” for Trump to hire and there were “much better people” to get for “negotiating with Mueller.” Goldberg also blasting Giuliani for taking the spotlight, trying to “aggrandize himself”, a charge he also lays on Stormy Daniels’ lawyer Michael Avenatti. Goldberg notes that any possible “wrongdoing” that occurred while he was Trump’s lawyer was kept from him, but suggests that Michael Cohen’s self-described role as a “fixer” for Trump could relate to the influence of the “mob” in “building trades”.

55853727_2358430084374893_5243089658828554240_n.jpg

What a crap show. This is getting weird.

Chicago prosecutors in charge of the case just released a statement saying they still believe Smollett filed a false police report, staged a hoax hate crime and lied about being attacked despite them dropping charges against him. They also said they still firmly stand behind the Chicago PD investigation and the evidence collected.

So he struck a deal. An abnormal one. Usually when you make a deal you plead down but are still charged with a lesser crime and have to admit some guilt. I've never seen a deal that drops the charges completely especially on multiple felony charges.

10K and a little community service to get 16 felonies completely dropped and all evidence against him sealed? He made out like a bandit. Must be nice being a rich and privileged black man.

Last edited:
What a crap show. This is getting weird.

Chicago prosecutors in charge of the case just released a statement saying they still believe Smollett filed a false police report, staged a hoax hate crime and lied about being attacked despite them dropping charges against him. They also said they still firmly stand behind the Chicago PD investigation and the evidence collected.

Want a real conspiracy Maddow? How about this guy getting fake beaten the same week anti lynching legislation is up for a vote..... when the last recorded lynching was in 1981. Then everything insane in the quote.

Corruption is real.

Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx said in a statement, ""After reviewing all of the facts and circumstances of the case, including Mr. Smollet's volunteer service in the community and agreement to forfeit his bond to the City of Chicago, we believe this outcome is a just disposition and appropriate resolution to this case."

Wow, that is really disgusting! Makes it appear like a decision based on race and/or politics rather than a defective case. All this from someone who had supposedly recused herself. Word is the cops are furious. smh.

So basically what I take from this is they aren't even trying to say he didn't do it. It is basically them saying hey he is a nice guy and paid 10k, so we are letting him walk. What a freaking joke.

Haha what a freaking joke

The prosecutor himself said that he believes the charges are correct, but he still decided to drop them? What kind of prosecutor goes, "Ya I believe the dude committed 16 felonies. But he did 1 day of community service, lets call it square and call it a day."

This is very simple, he is famous, he is black, he is gay, he has connections with the Obama's. When you have all of those things, you get 16 felony charges against you dropped even when the entire country is watching and the prosecutor knows you did the crimes. Again what a freaking joke!

Haha what a freaking joke

The prosecutor himself said that he believes the charges are correct, but he still decided to drop them? What kind of prosecutor goes, "Ya I believe the dude committed 16 felonies. But he did 1 day of community service, lets call it square and call it a day."

This is very simple, he is famous, he is black, he is gay, he has connections with the Obama's. When you have all of those things, you get 16 felony charges against you dropped even when the entire country is watching and the prosecutor knows you did the crimes. Again what a freaking joke!

But what is really going on here?

Everyone making statements are all on the Dem team.

Everyone in this is connected through Rahm and Obama.

I find it hard to believe this is happening in real time.

They should have been able to hash all this out in private and had a unified message as usual.

I know it's one party rule up there, but isn't there one republican in Chicago that can make hay out of this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT