POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This perfectly sums up what’s happening. A cult has been brainwashed and led to believe a total lie for two years, got their hopes up to experience Nirvana only to have it completely exposed as a total con job and they are having a hard time coming to grips with reality and that people are enjoying the egg on their faces.

The left have never been good at coming to terms with reality.

Southern Poverty Law Center out of Montgomery, Alabama. This is the most radical, anti-American, anti-South bunch of bastards on the face of the earth. No organization is worse than this group. They have milked Americans for millions of dollars under the pretense of "Civil Rights". It is a sham and they all need to be run out of this country. Oh by the way, I despise them.

[laughing]

55608170_2358151521069416_4390369746688671744_n.jpg
"Trump: 'We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning'"

No...No i'm not sir.

Southern Poverty Law Center out of Montgomery, Alabama. This is the most radical, anti-American, anti-South bunch of bastards on the face of the earth. No organization is worse than this group. They have milked Americans for millions of dollars under the pretense of "Civil Rights". It is a sham and they all need to be run out of this country. Oh by the way, I despise them.
OK, thanks, but next time be more open, honest, & straightforward about what you really think. Me, I'm happy the Confeds got their arses handed to them.

Meredith Horton, a highly respected African-American attorney and the highest-ranking woman of color at the SPLC, also resigned in early March, citing the organization’s lack of inclusiveness in its own hiring. After Horton’s resignation, at least two dozen SPLC staffers signed and sent a letter to management that said they were concerned that internal “allegations of mistreatment, sexual harassment, gender discrimination and racism threaten the moral authority of this organization and our integrity along with it.”

Cohen’s and Brownstein’s resignations also come in the wake of a piece published in the New Yorker on March 21 in which former SPLC staffer and current Rolling Stone reporter Bob Moser called his former employer “a highly profitable scam.”

Moser’s piece paints a picture of a “social justice” organization more interested in financial profit than the righting of society’s wrongs, of an organization supposedly committed to stopping sexual harassment in all its forms, which tolerated such behavior at the highest levels in its own offices, and of an organization supposedly fighting racism, with a nearly all-white professional staff.

You can give it up simpleton. The elected Dems in Washington met today and Nancy Pelosi ORDERED them to cut their losses and act like the word "collusion" was never uttered publicly by any of them or their lackeys in the press and entertainment nexus. You'll get your new talking points later today.
LOL Such verbiage!

The fact that people here do not seem to grasp what the word counsel means is most likely why they don't understand what is going on. Maybe there are some lawyers who can weigh in here. LOL

If McConnell actually believes Mueller’s report will exonerate Trump, he’d be calling for its immediate release—and Trump would be live-tweeting every word.
You guys are too easy.

If McConnell actually believes Mueller’s report will exonerate Trump, he’d be calling for its immediate release—and Trump would be live-tweeting every word.
You guys are too easy.
Is it possible you are even more naive and clueless than you have demonstrated so far?

First rule of courtrooms and politics: Once you have won, you don't introduce more evidence or put out more information to allow the other side to muddy the waters with peripheral loose ends and red herrings. I'm guessing you are a freshman poli-sci student so I shouldn't be too harsh.

Is it possible you are even more naive and clueless than you have demonstrated so far?

First rule of courtrooms and politics: Once you have won, you don't introduce more evidence or put out more information to allow the other side to muddy the waters with peripheral loose ends and red herrings. I'm guessing you are a freshman poli-sci student so I shouldn't be too harsh.
No charges against Smollett all charges dropped that is what you call black privilege, systematic racism against whites as well since the da is black and in a position of power to say the least. And the target she let him skate on was narrowed to white trump voters

Last edited:

You must be under the false assumption that after reading the first post of yours that starts with juvenile name calling that I would have any interest in your highly questionable opinions, even to the point I might read such drivel. LOL

WTF??…..Is this that "privilege" thing the left keeps referring to?

‘All Criminal Charges’ Against Jussie Smollett Dropped ...

"He was a victim who was vilified and made to appear as a perpetrator as a result of false and inappropriate remarks made to the public causing an inappropriate rush to judgement," they said in a statement.

You can't in a Stephen King movie make this shit up..

FCPA-passing-money-under-table.gif

Last edited:

Black racist fox tried to get the fbi to do the dirty work they wouldn’t do she took the law into her own hands as liberals always do, blacks and libs are trying so hard to get a full race war going . They are filled with hate and revenge, they are good for nothing but tearing down and destryoing things

"He was a victim who was vilified and made to appear as a perpetrator as a result of false and inappropriate remarks made to the public causing an inappropriate rush to judgement," they said in a statement.

You can't in a Stephen King movie make this shit up..

haha victim [eyeroll]

that's the only kind of privilge that actually does exist, having enough money and/or power/influence to grease the wheels of corruption when needed.

like ole beto, claims it is was white privilege got his juvenile breaking and entering and dui dismissed... couldn't possibly have anything to do with his Dad being a judge could it?

you leftists, those who blindly buy into these pernicious lies are complete dumbasses; those you follow take advantage of your naivete, exploiting it at every turn... noone has insulted you worse than these people, done more to hurt your progressive cause

Smollett gets free pass lol...wow. His attorney says he was a victim of rush to judgement. Wouldn’t be surprised if CNN takes this angle. Wonder if they feel Trump was also a victim of rush to judgement by public? Sure hope Judge did not drop charges in retaliation for Mueller findings on Trump...hummm makes you wonder. Also interesting that DA and judge in Smollett case was black. What would the reaction be by media, people in the streets if Judge, DA, and Smollett were white and charges were dropped. Based on Democratic methods, we need to launch full scale second investigation of Smollett case. Mueller has free time now..let’s have him do a 2 year investigation into Smollett case. Demand justice people!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT