How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Child AOC is melting down on twitter...this triggered her through the roof

Mike Lee officially became a General in the Great Meme War on the floor of the Senate...

D2ntp2LU0AAVJpy.jpg:large

So, for the sake of argument, let's say that Barr totally misrepresented the Mueller report and told everyone it said something it didn't say. Wouldn't Mueller immediately speak up and say "no, that's not what I said at all"?

Ugh the Mueller thing sucked me back in. I forgot the left is just words and don't mean anything they say even when they say it for 3 years straight. Lesson learned... again. Of course it doesn't matter if they vote for a green new deal, while literally campaigning on some version of a green new deal. Of course they can drop Jussies charges then condemn his charges being dropped. Obviously Russia going to Venezuela is something, but if you talk about sending troops or something you confirm your fascist hatred of those tanned miss universes.

Gah.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Libs have f**ked themselves for at least a couple cycles.

They lost middle America, moderates, and blue-collar dems who will not be swayed by some political charade of wannabes pretending to be moderate and by being a wannabe in the middle, they'll piss off their radical base who won't show out to vote for a moderate.

My later thoughts on this is that it's to assure that when any black is accused of anything, that regardless of the evidence, he/she gets off with just paying bail money since wealthy Hollywood celeb got that treatment. To do otherwise will be labeled racist. Really, why should we even have prison terms after this?
Community service. We need community service. Now what that means God only knows. Not much. But for some reason it is seen as a very hard punishment.

Community service. We need community service. Now what that means God only knows. Not much. But for some reason it is seen as a very hard punishment.

I thought charges were dropped per the article headline I linked. So how does one get community service without a conviction?

Oh, "jussie" was a democrat. That's why.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT