POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What I want to know is, who is she saving the world for? If there are no kids, what's the point?
I just wish they'd go one step further and kill themselves.

Marshall_Applewhite.jpg

We must leave the planet because Climate change!

That's not cluing me in, nor is it an attempt at offering a "solution." You just complained like a coward. I'll throw you a bone though - you want to talk about "the mayhem their parents foster"....but parents being all "SCARY CITY KIDS CUSSED OUT THE TEACHER BECAUSE THEY'RE SAVAGES SO LET'S MOVE TO A 'GOOD' SCHOOL?"

That mindset gets passed down to "well-behaved willing to learn" kids just the same. Then they perpetuate this obscene idea that kids from all backgrounds can't learn together in the same building.

People are different. Grow a sack and deal with it. Quit tucking your tail between your legs and running away to your safe space.

Are you saying that that classroom wasn't white enough?

We keep hearing that our country is too white and Trump just wants to Make America White Again.

That school got their wishes made true.

That's not cluing me in, nor is it an attempt at offering a "solution." You just complained like a coward. I'll throw you a bone though - you want to talk about "the mayhem their parents foster"....but parents being all "SCARY CITY KIDS CUSSED OUT THE TEACHER BECAUSE THEY'RE SAVAGES SO LET'S MOVE TO A 'GOOD' SCHOOL?"

That mindset gets passed down to "well-behaved willing to learn" kids just the same. Then they perpetuate this obscene idea that kids from all backgrounds can't learn together in the same building.

People are different. Grow a sack and deal with it. Quit tucking your tail between your legs and running away to your safe space.
Kids from the backgrounds of dysfunctional families that bring that dysfunction to school inhibit everyone from learning. FACT. Yes, I want my grandkids to know the difference from buckling down to learn & being a distraction. FACT.

That you don't believe that kids deserve to be in a save space at school & coming/going tells me don't give an ish about kids of any kind. You must love school shootings.

My solution is for parents to be allowed to send kids where they want & not just where the politicians & teachers unions tell them they have to go. That has never failed. As is, the only way to achieve that is to move to where the school is you want the kids in.

KY needs to raise gas tax. Roads suck. Money just doesn't go as far as in past plus vehicles get better mileage now. Tax electric & hybrids additionally so they pay their share also.

That is going by the assumption that higher gas taxes leads to better road conditions. California has some of the worst road conditions in the nation.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Thank goodness Manafort is locked up. Now I can go outside and not have to worry about being in constant fear and danger.
Yeah I agree those white collar criminals shouldn't be in prison. All they did was embezzle millions. A little embezzling never hurt anybody. Weed dealers though, get their asses to jail!

Yeah I agree those white collar criminals shouldn't be in prison. All they did was embezzle millions. A little embezzling never hurt anybody. Weed dealers though, get their asses to jail!
Unless they are part of the Obama administration or leftist deep state.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Kids from the backgrounds of dysfunctional families that bring that dysfunction to school inhibit everyone from learning. FACT. Yes, I want my grandkids to know the difference from buckling down to learn & being a distraction. FACT.

That you don't believe that kids deserve to be in a save space at school & coming/going tells me don't give an ish about kids of any kind. You must love school shootings.

My solution is for parents to be allowed to send kids where they want & not just where the politicians & teachers unions tell them they have to go. That has never failed. As is, the only way to achieve that is to move to where the school is you want the kids in.
Yeah, I never understood since I live inside imaginary lines why Id have to go to where I'm told. It's not my fault your school sucks.

Teachers always talk about fixing schools but say nothing as their central office staffs keep growing as do their salaries...aka the further you get from the school the more money

Reactions: Stevo1951

Unless you want to live in woke Jefferson County where your kids are randomly subject to being bused to a school on the other side of the county regardless of what part of the county you choose to live.

Exactly. They have enough revenue. They just waste and mismanage it

Ya for example San Fran pays people to pick up poop. The city paying people to pick up poop isnt even the craziest part about it. This is,

"The San Francisco Chronicle also reported that members of the patrol will make an annual base salary of $71,760 — $184,678"

Ya paying people 6 figures to pick up poop is a great way to spend money. Thats just one example on how a city spends their money, but overall my point is California is horrendous as spending its money. This state is going into the crapper unbelievably fast. Once I am done saving my money up with my San Jose salary but living in my rent controlled house, I am out of here.

I wonder if Samuel Jackson could string two sentences together in defense of his position on climate change. Tired of being lectured by shallow dumbasses from Hollywood.

I know man. James Woods needs to go back to family guy, that’s the only meaningful thing has done in the last 20 years.

I don't recall James Woods lecturing me. I do recall his calling out specific idiots, like AOC

Woods is cool with you because he loves Trump and lectures people you disagree with. I take a more fair approach to this - if famous people who are liberal are supposed to shut up and dribble, then famous people who are conservative should do the same. I really don’t care what any of them think.

And I really do miss Woods on Family Guy.

Reactions: duke4life831
Woods is cool with you because he loves Trump and lectures people you disagree with. I take a more fair approach to this - if famous people who are liberal are supposed to shut up and dribble, then famous people who are conservative should do the same. I really don’t care what any of them think.

And I really do miss Woods on Family Guy.

I agree with this. Many celebs are outspoken lefties, Woods is an outspoken conservative. There is a definite bias (Im talking about myself) where I have a chuckle reading Woods Twitter but cant stand reading say a Chris Evans Twitter.

With that said, my favorite celebrity/entertainers are the ones that just avoid the subject all together. The Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt, Kurt Russell and so on. It seems like whenever these guys are asked about politics, its like pulling teeth out of them. They clearly dont care to answer and just are looking to change the subject. Id take celebrities/entertainers like those, over the celebrities preaching stuff, even if I agree with what theyre preaching.

Last edited:
How come conservatives have suddenly found so many things to talk about other than the national debt, the deficit, the ballooning trade deficit, all the things conservatives used to be so "concerned" about. Flightiness thy name is GOP.

I agree with this. Many celebs are outspoken lefties, Woods is an outspoken conservative. There is a definite bias (Im talking about myself) that I have a chuckle reading Woods Twitter but cant stand reading say a Chris Evans Twitter.

With that said, my favorite celebrity/entertainers are the ones that just avoid the subject all together. The Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt, Kurt Russell and so on. It seems like whenever these guys are asked about politics, its like pulling teeth out of them. They clearly dont care to answer and just are looking to change the subject. Id take celebrities/entertainers like those, over the celebrities preaching stuff, even if I agree with what theyre preaching.

100%.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT