POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As if Trump is the only person talking about aviation who doesn't know a lot about it...especially on twitter...

I mean people on social media never chime in on things they know nothing about...

BBN never chimes in on football and basketball stuff as if they're 30-year D1 coaches in either sport...

You do realize that's what "The Swamp" is?

A cesspool of lawyers and politicians trying to pass legislature on, regulate, if not outright control things they don't know d*ck about...healthcare, business, foreign policy, war, budgets, economics...

AOC seems to be an expert on a lot of things...
Trump is the President of the US and could of had one of his thousands of minions look up aviation statistics for him. Then he would know that plane crashes were 3x more prevalent in the 90's and 4x more prevalent in the 70's. Those techno miracle flying magic boxes are much safer now. Is it to much to ask that our President not have same twitter routine as most 14 year old girls?

Trump is the President of the US and could of had one of his thousands of minions look up aviation statistics for him. Then he would know that plane crashes were 3x more prevalent in the 90's and 4x more prevalent in the 70's. Those techno miracle flying magic boxes are much safer now. Is it to much to ask that our President not have same twitter routine as most 14 year old girls?

Well considering the libs are led by a bunch of seemingly 14-year-old girls, and actually want to lower the voting age to 16, maybe trumpy is throwing in the towel and getting with the times.

I think you and everyone else can just as easily choose not to get worked up about trumpy tweeting about things like aviation.

At the end of the day, Trump could have been briefed and schooled by
the foremost aviation experts then made a scholarly statement that was totally factual and people would have been butthurt that he took up time and resources to comment on an international incident before the investigation yielded any results.

I think before you check the President and what he's tweeting, you should probably check what the Dems are spewing these days...wannabe aviator pales in comparison...

There was some study in Massachusetts or somewhere where they thought they would take inner city kids and treat them to weekend retreats with more hands on education and 1 on 1 care and everything else, they thought surely this would improve results... all it did was corrupt all the rest of the kids who might have been good otherwise.

Seriously, this feminism, genderism and racism and whatever else leftist nonsense idiocy knows no bounds. They've lost their minds and they don't have a clue it happened.
Peer pressure goes a long way with children. Most want to be accepted and therefore go with the flow of the moment. Unless teachers have strong disciplinary principles and are allowed to employ them, the problem children will influence the rest.

It seems that this is one of the goals of the left, corrupt and destroy common decency in our society today so they they employ their government control for the future.

If he got a fair shake in the media (Mainstream) he would not have to take to social media. However, your interpretation of his tweets only proves that the 14 year old girl mindset is your own inability to understand his tweets or your hatred of him. This motivates you to post false and unchecked (lies) information which generally gets debunked moments later with actual facts.

Anyway...

Who's ready for some good ol' fashioned DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT?!?..

[laughing] You can't make this stuff up.

53560129_2349046515313250_3704429809858772992_n.jpg

This woman is clueless. We get laughs out of her stupidity but my Lord she votes on bills that could become law. I am trying to figure out if she is just plain stupid and actually believes the nonsense coming out of her mouth or if is just an act to mask her sinister core beliefs. Either way she has the mind of a 6th grader and has no idea about tort law.

Hahaha, AOC and her crazy ideas. To realize that so many people take her words seriously and believe she is credible' it boggles the mind of any rational, sane-thinking person. The Dims are, like, setting her up to become, you know, like,one of their next party superstars, you know what I'm sayin?

Our world is truly circling the drain......

I still stand by my observation, though, that she seems to be an angry, stressed out young lady that needs to loosen up a bit and have a good time.

Well, there it is. Now we know why Hillary Clinton was not indicted. Obama had the DOJ stand down. LISA PAGE TESTIMONY UNDER OATH

m34dn5qi3rl21.jpg
This is the type of news that fuels revolution in a nation. It is obvious we have a two tier justice system and we are not equal under the law. The more the general population understands that the more people become restless. So it is very important for the liberal media to suppress the real news and keep this out of the printed press and TV/Radio media.

I would imagine this is just one of many examples of our rotten government that was made unbearable rotten by President Obama. He was in charge of this and gave the orders. Only a fool would think otherwise. His hands are all over this rotten mess.

This is the type of news that fuels revolution in a nation. It is obvious we have a two tier justice system and we are not equal under the law. The more the general population understands that the more people become restless. So it is very important for the liberal media to suppress the real news and keep this out of the printed press and TV/Radio media.

I would imagine this is just one of many examples of our rotten government that was made unbearable rotten by President Obama. He was in charge of this and gave the orders. Only a fool would think otherwise. His hands are all over this rotten mess.

Total shit show. Obama couldn't even implement a successful coup properly and screwed that up too. LOL

Sea walls....In regards to the DAKOTA PIPELINE!!
The AOC influence. They are preparing the Dakota's for rising seas due to the polar ice melt. Some one spotted a polar bear floating on a piece of ice so they surmised the area would be waterfront due to melting ice and a sea wall would be appropriate. Now the environmental wackos will lobby for palm trees to be planted along the route.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT