POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've lived in Nashville going on 15 years now.

How did you "notice a ton of non native people" while you were here on a weekend?

And how did you know they weren't in town for country music? This one you seem really confident about.
Lots of head scarfs and peeps speaking Arabic.

Lots of head scarfs and peeps speaking Arabic.

Nashville has had a sizeable Middle Eastern population for a long time.

We had the highest Kurdish population of any city in the US as recently as last year.

Did you know that?

Thousands of Kurdish families have lived here WAY longer than any of these people who you think belong in Nashville. Is that a problem for you?

We had the highest Kurdish population of any city in the US as recently as last year.

Did you know that?

Thousands of Kurdish families have lived here WAY longer than any of these people who you think belong in Nashville. Is that a problem for you?

Yes. Subways suck and so do the people who run them. Boom

Did you know that?

How long have they lived there?

"Blows2"

SMH. Good one, bro.

Quit pouring ranch dressing all over your Little Caesar's pizza, go change the oil in your Ford truck, and stop being such a damn snowflake.

You want me in this thread. YOU NEED ME IN THIS THREAD.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders for life. God I'm gonna miss my baby.

Ahh , another tolerant liberal banging on someone's looks. Even money blows2's wife is heinous.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Ahh , another tolerant liberal banging on someone's looks. Even money blows2's wife is heinous.

Is there a picture of that guy on this site or something? I'm just assuming from his posts that he slathers his shitty pizza in ranch dressing and drives a truck. Did that hit too close to home for you?

Is there a picture of that guy on this site or something? I'm just assuming from his posts that he slathers his shitty pizza in ranch dressing and drives a truck. Did that hit too close to home for you?

Was speaking to your constant remarks about Sarah Huckabee. Odds just dropped on blows2 having the heinous wife. Get out bro. Life's too short to spend with an ugly woman.

Started moving here in the 1970s. Lots of articles out there if you're actually interested.

I know when, the first wave came in the 70’s, second wave came in the 90’s and the last wave came in the last 10 years.

There’s approx 15000 Kurds in Nashville.

Was speaking to your constant remarks about Sarah Huckabee. Odds just dropped on blows2 having the heinous wife. Get out bro. Life's too short to spend with an ugly woman.

Really? Damn I thought you were offended that I called out some bum for his lowbrow lifestyle.

I legitimately think SHS is sexy. That is well known in the POLITICAL THREAD. Why does this bother you?

Really? Damn I thought you were offended that I called out some bum for his lowbrow lifestyle.

I legitimately think SHS is sexy. That is well known in the POLITICAL THREAD. Why does this bother you?

[roll]
Yea. When I think of high brow, it's some faux intellectual school teacher sitting around all summer break trolling a rival teams message board in between bong hits.

I know when, the first wave came in the 70’s, second wave came in the 90’s and the last wave came in the last 10 years.

There’s approx 15000 Kurds in Nashville.

Yes, that's accurate according to the Tennessean. Good work.

But what's your larger point?

This city has exploded over the last 5-7 years and the fabric of Nashville's culture is much different than it was when I first moved here. The difference is the rising cost of living - not the fear-mongering take that this city is somehow going to be overrun with crime, just because a random dude in Nashville for the weekend saw some women with hijabs.

The people moving here are largely flush with money (by Nashville standards) and white.

The people the poster is scared of have had a noticeable presence in Nashville for years and years. He made a really weird assumption.

[roll]
Yea. When I think of high brow, it's some faux intellectual school teacher sitting around all summer break trolling a rival teams message board in between bong hits.

Oh, I don't care what you think about me.

What do you think about Sarah Huckabee Sanders, bro??

Did you know that?

I did actually, my point was that there were tons of foreigners speaking many different languages in a city traditionally known for its honkey tonks. It’s a changing culture. Do we want it to change is my question?

i'm sorry who is the snowflake crying everyday on twitter? Yeah i thought so.

37989694_2054675947912939_1537565220719820800_n.jpg

This city has exploded over the last 5-7 years and the fabric of Nashville's culture is much different than it was when I first moved here. The difference is the rising cost of living - not the fear-mongering take that this city is somehow going to be overrun with crime, just because a random dude in Nashville for the weekend saw some women with hijabs.

The people moving here are largely flush with money (by Nashville standards) and white.

The people the poster is scared of have had a noticeable presence in Nashville for years and years. He made a really weird assumption.
You are a sexist assuming my gender. My wife’s stylist is a Kurd in Nashville. She is awesome, but is also a Democrat. We don’t need more of them demorats moving into the country.

Journalism in 2018. I don't know indeed, Katy Tur...

MSNBC’s Katy Tur Responds to News GOP, Trump Admin. Armed Ukrainians: ‘I Don’t Know’ - July 30, 2018

"At the Republican National Convention, the Republican party decided not to arm Ukraine," Tur said, prompting former Trump campaign aide Sam Nunberg to push back.

"But Ukraine is armed today, Katy. They are armed now," Nunberg said.

Tur appeared confused in response to Nunberg's correction, prompting her say, "I don't know" before thanking her guests for appearing on the show.

U.S. agrees to send lethal weapons to Ukraine, angering Russia - December 23, 2017

The Trump administration has approved a plan to provide lethal weapons to Ukraine, a long-awaited move that deepens America's involvement in the military conflict and may further strain relations with Russia. Moscow responded angrily on Saturday.

The new arms include American-made Javelin anti-tank missiles, U.S. officials said late Friday. Ukraine has long sought to boost its defenses against Russian-backed separatists armed with tanks that have rolled through eastern Ukraine during violence that has killed more than 10,000 since 2014.

Previously, the U.S. has only provided Ukraine with support equipment and training, and has let private companies sell some small arms like rifles.

Trump had been considering the plan for some time after the State Department and the Pentagon signed off earlier this year.

I didn’t get any of that from his post. He didn’t mention crime or being scared, that was what you think.

15000 is including the last wave, the largest wave, that isn’t a noticeable presence for years and years in a city with a metropolitan area of close to 2 million.

The poster made a valid point, when you think of Nashville you think of Country music, the grand ole Opry. When you see someone in a Muslim garb there it seems out of place.

Last edited:
Let's help Katy's viewers out because I know a few of them frequent this thread. She's paid to Russia fearmonger and purposely misinform you, but I'm here to save the day.

In 2015, Obama provided $75 million in 'non lethal' aid only to Ukraine. He refused to arm them because he was afraid it would anger Putin and provoke Russia.

In 2017, Trump provided $200 million in defensive lethal aid to Ukraine. He armed them because f*** Putin and Russia, their hurt feelings do not dictate America's foreign policy.

Flake has been blocking judicial nominations until Trump ditches tariffs or congress votes to restrict his tariff power. Guess he got bored of doing it in person.

Flake hasn't blocked anything. He delayed a total of two nominations from being confirmed by the committee and moving on to a floor vote. The judges are still nominated and will still eventually be confirmed.

And all nominees that have already been confirmed by the committee and are awaiting a floor vote can still be confirmed without Flake using Pence as the tie breaking vote.

Let's help Katy's viewers out because I know a few of them frequent this thread. She's paid to Russia fearmonger and purposely misinform you, but I'm here to save the day.

In 2015, Obama provided $75 million in 'non lethal' aid only to Ukraine. He refused to arm them because he was afraid it would anger Putin and provoke Russia.

In 2017, Trump provided $200 million in defensive lethal aid to Ukraine. He armed them because f*** Putin and Russia, their hurt feelings do not dictate America's foreign policy.
Katy had willing sex with Keith Olberman. No further notations needed.

Flake hasn't blocked anything. He delayed a total of two nominations from being confirmed by the committee and moving on to a floor vote. The judges are still nominated and will still eventually be confirmed.

And all nominees that have already been confirmed by the committee and are awaiting a floor vote can still be confirmed without Flake using Pence as the tie breaking vote.

Theyve got to create a law... there is absolutely no excuse to allow one douche bag to hold up the presidents agenda. He should be charged with obstruction for not being present during a time that they were in session.

If flake is not recessed, I'm pretty sure they can physically bring him in. Just like they did the Dems in Wisconsin a few years back on that union vote when they all tried to prevent a quorum.

That's also probably why he's in Africa.

That said I'm not sure it has any impact since he's already out of committee? Granted I'm not an expert but that's how it seems

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT