How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ BIG MAD

Hahaha you need to chill out, bro. I'm laughing my ass off over here!!!

But hey man, summer break has been awesome. Two straight months with minimal responsibilities. How do you think I spent all that time?
Making up stuff?

Was speaking to your constant remarks about Sarah Huckabee. Odds just dropped on blows2 having the heinous wife. Get out bro. Life's too short to spend with an ugly woman.
blws is an ugly woman. Well, at least today. Identifying as one is one in its book.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
We need a second special counsel. The Democrats are colluding with a foreign country to influence our elections.

Facebook Has Identified Ongoing Political Influence Campaign

WASHINGTON — Facebook announced on Tuesday that it has identified a coordinated political influence campaign, with dozens of inauthentic accounts and pages that are believed to be engaging in political activity ahead of November’s midterm elections, according to three people briefed on the matter.

In its statement, Facebook said that it first discovered the accounts — eight Facebook pages, 17 Facebook profiles, and seven Instagram accounts — two weeks ago.

The company has been working with the F.B.I. to investigate the activity.

Like the Russian interference campaign in 2016, the recently detected campaign dealt with divisive social issues. Facebook discovered coordinated activity around issues. Specifically, a page called “Resisters,” which interacted with one Internet Research Agency account in 2017, created an event called “No Unite the Right 2 — DC”. Facebook said it disabled the event.

Coordinated activity was also detected around #AbolishICE, a left-wing campaign on social media that seeks to end the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, according to two people briefed on the findings.

There has to come a time when you mouth-breathers stop freaking out about Russia and realize that Russians have just as much of a right to partake in the interwebs as you and that you are responsible for what you consume. You, and only you.

I know you lot think the government is your nanny, but it's not their job to protect you from being a dumb-ass. You have free will to be as dumb as you like, even if that means you've somehow convinced yourself "our sovereignty was attacked".

Seriously, what did you think was going to happen when social media connected us all to the rest of the world? Free speech and human behavior in the raw. Billions of f***ed people with billions of f***ed opinions and agendas, free to shit post at will and anonymously, without accountability.

Influence the election my ass. If you're dumb enough to allow a rainbow colored, LGBT, muscleman Bernie Sanders doing a Hulk Hogan pose to influence you, then that's on you.

https://www.economist.com/news/unit...g-reaganomics-dead-end-marco-rubio-offers-his

“There is still a lot of thinking on the right that if big corporations are happy, they’re going to take the money they’re saving and reinvest it in American workers,” he says. “In fact they bought back shares, a few gave out bonuses; there’s no evidence whatsoever that the money’s been massively poured back into the American worker.”

another republican regretting his tax vote now that it's obvious a tiny tiny fraction is actually going to anyone that isn't already filthy rich.
** Breaking News **

Worker pay and benefits climbing at fastest pace in 10 years, ECI finds.

** Highlights at Six **

(Insert exploding head GIF)

** Breaking News **

Worker pay and benefits climbing at fastest pace in 10 years, ECI finds.

** Highlights at Six **(Insert exploding head GIF)
Liberal-Heads-Explode.jpg

I've basically come to realize that the left is crazy insecure and at war with reality so they work to normalize their craziness and to try and bully you into agreeing with them.

This country is completely f*cked. This is the stuff the youth are willingly being brainwashed with. It's no wonder those getting out of college are completely incapable of dealing with adult life/reality.

There has to come a time when you mouth-breathers stop freaking out about Russia and realize that Russians have just as much of a right to partake in the interwebs as you and that you are responsible for what you consume. You, and only you.

I know you lot think the government is your nanny, but it's not their job to protect you from being a dumb-ass. You have free will to be as dumb as you like, even if that means you've somehow convinced yourself "our sovereignty was attacked".

Seriously, what did you think was going to happen when social media connected us all to the rest of the world? Free speech and human behavior in the raw. Billions of f***ed people with billions of f***ed opinions and agendas, free to shit post at will and anonymously, without accountability.

Influence the election my ass. If you're dumb enough to allow a rainbow colored, LGBT, muscleman Bernie Sanders doing a Hulk Hogan pose to influence you, then that's on you.

LMAO...so, now it is the American citizens' fault, and we shouldn't care?

Jesus H....the goal post will be out of the stadium before you guys are done moving it.

Reactions: fuzz77
“So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward, and his whole campaign — ‘Make America Great Again’ — was looking backwards. ‘You know, you didn’t like black people getting rights, you don’t like women, you know, getting jobs, you don’t want to, you know, see that Indian-Americans are succeeding more than you are — whatever your problem is, I’m going to solve it,'” she said. (RELATED: ‘You Didn’t Like Black People Getting Rights…’ —Hillary’s Explanation For Why Trump Won Is Way Off)

Hillary is the worst.

If you ever need to ask yourself if you're on the correct side, just take a look at who produces the most deranged lunatics.

The poster made a valid point, when you think of Nashville you think of Country music, the grand ole Opry. When you see someone in a Muslim garb there it seems out of place.

I mean, I'm not gonna argue that country music is what most people think of when it comes to Nashville. That is and has been the case for a long time.

But the idea that someone wearing a hijab seems "out of place" in Nashville, or any other decently-sized city in America? Like you only expect to see white people in Nashville who no doubt love country music?

That's ridiculous. And then to tack on some bullshit about Nashville "losing its culture" because some Muslims happen to live there? That's just being ignorant to the facts.

Oh and don't even think about questioning the impact that black people have had on this city. RIP to Anthony Bourdain, but watching him omit any mention of Jefferson Street in favor of some blonde Jack White-sponsored singer that just moved here from Michigan or something? That was a disappointing look for someone who always did his homework on that show. At least he went to Bolton's, I guess.

Do you guys all live in the boonies or something? What's up with this dumbfounded shock whenever you see someone who's not white? You bums see someone who looks to be Latino and assume they're here illegally. MS-13, anyone? Trump's fear-mongering tactics have you guys on edge. SMH.

Reactions: mustnotsleepnow
Melania is much hotter than Ivanka and that's not an insult to Ivanka.

melania-trump-hot-ivanka-trump-is-the-ultimate-sugar-momma-10-photos.jpg

ivankadonaldjr.jpg

5f6f92f9d6bfee90af81ed1f858c48f0-690-0-N.jpg

ivanka16-49567.jpg

Melania-Trump-s-outfit-was-offset-with-a-gorgeous-pair-of-glittery-statement-heels-1312663.jpg

2017-01-%20732.jpg

melania-trump-brigette-macron-rex-2-ftr.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Donald-Trump-Melania-Trump-inauguration-581149.jpg

Now what we had from 2009-2016.
5904be3a2f6ae426018b5586-750-562.jpg

632183084.jpg

3E3X3JNQNM2CPODHHWWYYHLUVY.jpg

a4e4331a7174a8579906e484b297b677--michelle-obama-winner.jpg

Decided to end on one without her wigs.

Ivanka is pretty hot.

Melania is alright.

Michelle is a man.

But guys...

WTF was Macron thinking with that? Might've been a "Naughty Teacher Alert" win for him back in his HS days, but marrying her?? Hell no. What did Trump say about her? Something about still having a good figure? LMAO!! He was trying to make Macron feel better. All those fine ass women in France and he married somebody who's about to be 80. They do seem happy though, so this is just me being a shithead.

I mean, I'm not gonna argue that country music is what most people think of when it comes to Nashville. That is and has been the case for a long time.

But the idea that someone wearing a hijab seems "out of place" in Nashville, or any other decently-sized city in America? Like you only expect to see white people in Nashville who no doubt love country music?

That's ridiculous. And then to tack on some bullshit about Nashville "losing its culture" because some Muslims happen to live there? That's just being ignorant to the facts.

Oh and don't even think about questioning the impact that black people have had on this city. RIP to Anthony Bourdain, but watching him omit any mention of Jefferson Street in favor of some blonde Jack White-sponsored singer that just moved here from Michigan or something? That was a disappointing look for someone who always did his homework on that show. At least he went to Bolton's, I guess.

Do you guys all live in the boonies or something? What's up with this dumbfounded shock whenever you see someone who's not white? You bums see someone who looks to be Latino and assume they're here illegally. MS-13, anyone? Trump's fear-mongering tactics have you guys on edge. SMH.

Screen-Shot-2018-07-30-at-1.15.24-PM-600x302.png

You're projecting again, he, nor I ever mentioned White people. Then you capped it off with throwing in Hispanics for some reason.

You act as if living in the boonies is a bad thing?

Also I mentioned it in this thread at the the time but just a few nights ago Laura Ingraham reported that her sources in the White House are saying a NAFTA deal is all but done.

Then this was reported yesterday.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...mexico-on-new-nafta-near-completion-ross-says
U.S. Talks With Mexico on New Nafta Near Completion, Ross Says
Watched a little of Laura Ingrahams show last night and she said something (paraphrasing) about a new NAFTA deal will be getting announced soon.

bwls2: But the idea that someone wearing a hijab seems "out of place" in Nashville, or any other decently-sized city in America? Like you only expect to see white people in Nashville who no doubt love country music?

I get uneasy when i see anyone in public (my space) wearing a mask—hijab or whatever you want to call it.

You're projecting again, he, nor I ever mentioned White people. Then you capped it off with throwing in Hispanics for some reason.

You act as if living in the boonies is a bad thing?

Get it how you live, but being shocked at seeing a Muslim in Nashville means you're wildly uninformed about the social construct of major/semi-major cities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT