POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone touched on it, but it really is difficult to find the facts and objectively analyze them. Just don't have the time or inclination.

I know it's bad, but honestly my stance on a lot of subjects is really to just take the opposite side as the lunatic lefties on here. As we've seen repeatedly, they are unhinged goddam lunatics.

Trump is doing pretty damn good as a moderate democrat President of the United State of America. The open borders globalists in America and the EU hate him, but I hate them. I'm willing to compromise on some issues in exchange for lower taxes, a crack down on illegal aliens, a POTUS who puts America first, etc. etc.

If you say "Russia" when talking about Trump, I immediately know you're either completely ignorant or a frothing at the moth raving lunatic.

Would be nice if there was an objective way for "journalists" to be punished for lying or rushing to print without gathering facts.

Obviously one would think ethics and editorial standards would cover that, but as we've seen these media outlets are run and staffed by lefties who obviously have no ethics or standards. Same with the social media platforms. As long as you're lying to benefit the left, it's all fair game.

Dan Coats didn’t tell him the DNC was hacked, how in the hell would they know it was hacked if they’ve never seen the server?

You do realize saying Russia meddled in the election is a broad brush. Much like the media you just to the absolute worst scenario with no evidence.
We’ve gone from colluding with a foreign power, to simply not being mean enough in a press conference. Grasp hold of that and realize how ridiculous you guys sound.
Are you illiterate and deaf? Dan Coats said Russia interfered in our election and is continuing to do so. I ain't a politard into tribal politics like you sheep. They either interfered in out election a d need to be punished or Dan Coats is lying and needs to be fired. You can muddy the water with your tribal politics if you want, but that's the situation.

Are you illiterate and deaf? Dan Coats said Russia interfered in our election and is continuing to do so. I ain't a politard into tribal politics like you sheep. They either interfered in out election a d need to be punished or Dan Coats is lying and needs to be fired. You can muddy the water with your tribal politics if you want, but that's the situation.

How on earth can you disagree with any of this unless you are a goddam raving lunatic?

REPORTER, AP: President Trump, you first. Just now, President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did. My first question for you sir is, who do you believe? My second question is would you now, with the whole world watching, tell President Putin, would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?

TRUMP: So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven't they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee?

I've been wondering that. I've been asking that for months and months and I've been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know where is the server and what is the server saying?

With that being said, all I can do is ask the question.

My people came to me, Dan Coates, came to me and some others they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia.

I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be. But I really do want to see the server but I have, I have confidence in both parties.

I really believe that this will probably go on for a while but I don't think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC?

Where are those servers? They're missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton's emails? 33,000 emails gone, just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn't be gone so easily.

I think it's a disgrace that we can't get Hillary Clinton's thirty three thousand e-mails.

I have great confidence in my intelligence people but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today and what he did is an incredible offer.

He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people. I think that's an incredible offer. Ok? Thank you.

PUTIN: I'd like to add something to this. After all, I was an intelligence officer myself and I do know how dossiers are made up. Just a second. That's the first thing. Now the second thing.

I believe that Russia is a democratic state and I hope you're not denying this right to your own country. You're not denying that United States is a democracy. Do you believe the United States is a democracy?

And if so, if it is a democratic state, then the final conclusion and this kind of dispute can only be delivered by a trial, by the court, not by the executive, by the law enforcement.

For instance, the Concord company that was brought up is being accused - it's been accused of interference. But this company does not constitute the Russian state.

It does not represent the Russian state. And I brought several examples before.

Well, you have a lot of individuals in the United States, take George Soros for instance, with multibillion capitals. But it doesn't make him, his position, the posture of the United States. No it does not. Well, it's the same case.

There is the issue of trying a case in the court and the final say is for the court to deliver.

We are now talking about the private individuals and not about the particular states. And as far as the most recent allegations is concerned about the Russian intelligence officers, we do have an intergovernmental treaty.

Please do send us the request. We will analyze it properly and we will send a formal response. And as I said we can extend this cooperation. But we should do it on a reciprocal basis because we would await our Russian counterparts to provide us access to the persons of interest for us, whom we believe can have something to do with intelligence services.

Let's discuss the specific issues and not use the Russia and the U.S. relationship as a loose change, for this internal political struggle.

If he's basing any of his claims on the claims made by a Russian founded firm the DNC hired to blame Russia for "hacking" its servers that no branch of the US government has ever examined, then yes, he should be fired.
Do you know what the DNI does? He has all the information available to him from every intelligence agency in our country and wouldn't rely on information from a Russian founded firm hired by the DNC to definitively say that Russia interfered in the election and continue to try to undermine our democracy.

How on earth can you disagree with any of this unless you are a goddam raving lunatic?

REPORTER, AP: President Trump, you first. Just now, President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did. My first question for you sir is, who do you believe? My second question is would you now, with the whole world watching, tell President Putin, would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?

TRUMP: So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven't they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee?

I've been wondering that. I've been asking that for months and months and I've been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know where is the server and what is the server saying?

With that being said, all I can do is ask the question.

My people came to me, Dan Coates, came to me and some others they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia.

I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be. But I really do want to see the server but I have, I have confidence in both parties.

I really believe that this will probably go on for a while but I don't think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC?

Where are those servers? They're missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton's emails? 33,000 emails gone, just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn't be gone so easily.

I think it's a disgrace that we can't get Hillary Clinton's thirty three thousand e-mails.

I have great confidence in my intelligence people but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today and what he did is an incredible offer.

He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people. I think that's an incredible offer. Ok? Thank you.

PUTIN: I'd like to add something to this. After all, I was an intelligence officer myself and I do know how dossiers are made up. Just a second. That's the first thing. Now the second thing.

I believe that Russia is a democratic state and I hope you're not denying this right to your own country. You're not denying that United States is a democracy. Do you believe the United States is a democracy?

And if so, if it is a democratic state, then the final conclusion and this kind of dispute can only be delivered by a trial, by the court, not by the executive, by the law enforcement.

For instance, the Concord company that was brought up is being accused - it's been accused of interference. But this company does not constitute the Russian state.

It does not represent the Russian state. And I brought several examples before.

Well, you have a lot of individuals in the United States, take George Soros for instance, with multibillion capitals. But it doesn't make him, his position, the posture of the United States. No it does not. Well, it's the same case.

There is the issue of trying a case in the court and the final say is for the court to deliver.

We are now talking about the private individuals and not about the particular states. And as far as the most recent allegations is concerned about the Russian intelligence officers, we do have an intergovernmental treaty.

Please do send us the request. We will analyze it properly and we will send a formal response. And as I said we can extend this cooperation. But we should do it on a reciprocal basis because we would await our Russian counterparts to provide us access to the persons of interest for us, whom we believe can have something to do with intelligence services.

Let's discuss the specific issues and not use the Russia and the U.S. relationship as a loose change, for this internal political struggle.
I dont know but Dan Coats has all the information available to him and he disagrees with this, says Russia interfered in our election and continues to do so. No one has ever called him a raving lunatic. So is Dan Coats lying?

I dont know but Dan Coats has all the information available to him and he disagrees with this, says Russia interfered in our election and continues to do so. No one has ever called him a raving lunatic. So is Dan Coats lying?

Are you worried about Russians shitposting spicy memes?

Is that the election interference you are worried about?

Yeah man, it's this generation's 9/11. A democrat president stood idly by while a foreign adversary was laying the plans to unleash a fury of spicy memes the likes of which the world has never seen. And all intelligence agencies agree, those were dank memes of mass destruction, and for that, we need to go on a multi multi trillion dollar multi decade nation building tour.

Yeah man, it's this generation's 9/11. A democrat president stood idly by while a foreign adversary was laying the plans to unleash a fury of spicy memes the likes of which the world has never seen. And all intelligence agencies agree, those were dank memes of mass destruction, and for that, we need to go on a multi multi trillion dollar multi decade nation building tour.

Well when you put it like that... I’m starting to think dank memes are the root of all evil.

Reactions: Mashburned
Also, be prepared for him to completely contradict himself at a future white pow....I mean, campaign rally.

37312721_1897536560269702_3194119117351157760_n.jpg

Don't agree with this trump clarifying nonsense. What he said yesterday was clear as day. Trying to appease stupid libs and swamp ass republicans is WEAK, and now how he won the election. He should have called this meeting and told everyone to kiss his big white ass. jmo.

Are you worried about Russians shitposting spicy memes?

Is that the election interference you are worried about?
Umm yeah, a foreign power violating our sovereignty worries me. You can be a coward and minimize it all you want, but I will not. I care more about my country than tribal politics.

Umm yeah, a foreign power violating our sovereignty worries me. You can be a coward and minimize it all you want, but I will not. I care more about my country than tribal politics.

So should we hunt down every single person who posted a meme during the 2016 election?

Or who has the green light to post some spicy election memes? People can only shitpost from US soil? People can only shitpost if they are naturally born citizens? Registered voters?

Need to know if I need to go back and delete some posts before Mueller nabs me for election interference.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
So should we hunt down every single person who posted a meme during the 2016 election?

Or who has the green light to post some spicy election memes? People can only shitpost from US soil? People can only shitpost if they are naturally born citizens? Registered voters?

Need to know if I need to go back and delete some posts before Mueller nabs me for election interference.
Yeah, we should hunt down every single person who violated our sovereignty. That's what a strong nation does to deter it from happening in the future. Only cowards minimize their actions as posting memes.

LMAO, Trump in pure damage control mode. Says he accidentally used the wrong word when he kissed Putins ass even though its clear from the transcript that a complete lie. Then went on and kissed the Nato secretary's ass. Then to make sure he covered all his bases he gave his 100% confidence to the CIA & NSA and said of course they are right that Russia hacked our elections even though i lie about its legitimacy daily.

Last edited:
Yeah, we should hunt down every single person who violated our sovereignty. That's what a strong nation does to deter it from happening in the future. Only cowards minimize their actions as posting memes.

Which specific actions are you worried about if it isn't the memes?

Which specific actions are you worried about if it isn't the memes?
I already posted earlier in this thread. Choose to read it or not. Just do me a favor, stop wrapping yourself in the flag to show off your fake patriotism. You are a fraud, we see you for who you are and know what you're all about and it isnt this country.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT