How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1q4qpz.jpg

:joy: the fact these folks think Russia meddled. Maybe Seth Rich's code name was "Russia".

No meddling. These psychotic liberals can't even specifically point to what Russia allegedly did wrong to affect the elections.

Leakers aired DNC treasonous crimes and Russia is getting the blame? LOL.

Let's just ignore the content of those emails.

You said they hacked the DNC, that isn’t what he said.

How did they interfere? By posting memes on Facebook? You don’t seem to understand that posting memes on Facebook, bots on twitter would be technically interfering, but doesn’t require putting it on the same platform as Pearl Harbor.

Listen, like I wrote earlier, it’s gone from Trump colluded with Russia to now hysteria for what? How did Russia affect our election?
And does it require calling Trump a traitor, even though it wasn’t his watch when this took place?
Like I said, I see through you guys and your fake patriotism. Save that sheepish act for the other sheep in this thread, I'm not buying it.

Look what happens when they cant argue the facts. Deflect deflect deflect. Russia interfered in our election a d the sheep dont even care although they so star spangled merica. Frauds!
I assume something will be done about it unlike the Obama administration which green lighted the interference by not acting to contain it.

I assume something will be done about it unlike the Obama administration which green lighted the interference by not acting to contain it.
You still seem to think I give a shit about Obama. Poor ignorant sheep. Still deflecting because their fake patriotism has been exposed. Frauds!

You still seem to think I give a shit about Obama. Poor ignorant sheep.
I don’t care if you do or not. That isn’t the point. The point is none of you leftist morons gave a shit about anything under Comrade Obama and looked the other way. Btw, your predictions of the Presidential election were impressive. Maybe you can handicap the mid terms for us so whatever ignorant jibberish you post, we all will know the exact opposite will actually happen.

You still seem to think I give a shit about Obama. Poor ignorant sheep. Still deflecting because their fake patriotism has been exposed. Frauds!
Then where are the Obama posts on Iran? Are you glad they are killing all our soldiers? Is your virtue very selective? You are like Zipp if zipped into the Rafters calling Ulis a thug for that elevator fight. Questing legitimacy of emotional trolling jackasses is not deflecting. But anyone that knows your history knows you will be here for hours pounding away the same drivel.

Really is crazy Keyser can't point to a single specific thing, besides dank memes and shitposts (of which he's setting a record on this page) that Russia is doing to undermine our Democracy, yet he's this unhinged.

Take a step back, sport.

If spicy memes and shitosts can undermine your democracy, you democracy was already gone.

Maybe you should ask Obama that and not me, oh and stop deflecting.

It’s not a deflection, if we were hit with an attack that’s as bad as Pearl Harbor, shouldn’t the person in charge be the one under attack?

Nimitz didn’t get fired because of Pearl Harbor, the guy that was in charge did, that’s who Nimitz replaced.

Reactions: cat_chaser
Oh, you dont like being called out on your BS. You're a fraud and all that fake patriotism has been exposed. Keep crying, you're still exposed.

I've asked you countless times to post a single specific thing "Russia" did besides shitpost dank memes. You haven't, so you've unleashed your unhinged shitposting lunacy.

Then where are the Obama posts on Iran? Are you glad they are killing all our soldiers? Is your virtue very selective? You are like Zipp if zipped into the Rafters calling Ulis a thug for that elevator fight. Questing legitimacy of emotional trolling jackasses is not deflecting. But anyone that knows your history knows you will be here for hours pounding away the same drivel.
Iran interfered in our election? You are like every other fraud that has been exposed. All you guys say is what about this, what about that. What about Russua violating our sovereignty? Oh that's right, we cant talk about that because it exposes you as a fraud.

I've asked you countless times to post a single specific thing "Russia" did besides shitpost dank memes. You haven't, so you've unleashed your unhinged shitposting lunacy.
Look your posts in this thread if you wanna see lunacy. All the Information is out there, either you're next level stupid, or dont want to talk about it because it exposes you.

Look your posts in this thread if you wanna see lunacy. All the Information is out there, either you're next level stupid, or dont want to talk about it because it exposes you.

All the information is out there, yet you can't find it. Got it.

Honestly, at what point does your shitposting cross into Democracy undermining. We have to be getting close, no?

Iran interfered in our election? You are like every other fraud that has been exposed. All you guys say is what about this, what about that. What about Russua violating our sovereignty? Oh that's right, we cant talk about that because it exposes you as a fraud.

Russia violated our sovereignty? its That shit right there that causes rational people to tune out the left.

If keyser were stable enough to have a relationship, i'd bet she'd have an EPO on him within 5 months of dating.

Once Bi-Polar goes on the spree. It's a thrill ride. Give him a few days and he'll crash.

I don’t care if you do or not. That isn’t the point. The point is none of you leftist morons gave a shit about anything under Comrade Obama and looked the other way. Btw, your predictions of the Presidential election were impressive. Maybe you can handicap the mid terms for us so whatever ignorant jibberish you post, we all will know the exact opposite will actually happen.
Oh you care because you're a politard and see everything through your politics. Our country was attacked by a foreign power and you dont care because it doesn't suit your politics.

Leftist, what leftist policy positions do I have? Oh wait, you cant name a single one and you're deflecting because you were exposed.

Since Keyser lacks the ability to back up any of his arguments and has shitposted himself into possible indictment by Bob Mueller, have there been any specific allegations of extensive election meddling other than the memes and shitposting laid out in the IG report?

Edit: that might not have been the IG report, but I know there was a report documenting the memes

If keyser were stable enough to have a relationship, i'd bet she'd have an EPO on him within 5 months of dating.

Once Bi-Polar goes on the spree. It's a thrill ride. Give him a few days and he'll crash.
Look, now I'm bi polar because this fraud doesnt like being called out.

When do the Chinese and North Korean hackers get indicted?

Guarantee at least 50 of them tried to hack our institutions in the short time it took me to write this post.

Or are only Russian hackers that push a narrative worthy of indictment?

Since Keyser lacks the ability to back up any of his arguments and has shitposted himself into possible indictment by Bob Mueller, have there been any specific allegations of extensive election meddling other than the memes and shitposting laid out in the IG report?
Nah, Dan Coats, Mike Pompeo, and Christopher Wray were lying when they said Russia interfered in our election and continues to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT