POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ben Carson gets no support because he is a republican you dumb shit. Blacks have been brain washed into voting for one party exclusively. they get publicly shamed if they even question their mighty democratic leaders. the democratic party is the party of slave owning racist. just like you are one of the biggest liars and bigots on this board. no one reads all that other dribble you posted.

In fairness, Carson has about as much charisma as a cactus.

Was this the ultimate backfire move by Kaepernick? He singlehandedly lowered ratings, turned the majority of white America against the NFL, and torpedoed his career. Nice job, kid.
Says a lot more about the people reacting to Karpernick imo

I think a big part of this is the fact that Kaepernick is not a very sympathetic figure. The pig socks, dating a psycho Muslim, and generally being a prick didn’t help the cause.

If it had been someone more respected (or pretty much any white player,) the reaction probably wouldn’t have been so negative.

Of course you would take the side of someone who wears "cops are pigs" socks over people who believe that during our national anthem is not the time to protest. The anthem is supposed to be at least one small thing that all Americans can join together in. We have enough issues that divide us. And you wonder why conservatives think liberals hate the country.

His skin color is irrelevant.

You really think that? If Tom Brady had done it, nobody would have given a shit.

You’ve got tens of millions of white Americans who work their asses off every day just to pay their bills. They see a bunch of black millionaires who get rich playing a game - and one of them disrespects something everyone can rally around. Bingo, we have a controversy.

Like I said, Kaepernick isn’t a sympathetic figure. He brought most of this on himself with his dumb behavior.

You really think that? If Tom Brady had done it, nobody would have given a shit.

You’ve got tens of millions of white Americans who work their asses off every day just to pay their bills. They see a bunch of black millionaires who get rich playing a game - and one of them disrespects something everyone can rally around. Bingo, we have a controversy.

Like I said, Kaepernick isn’t a sympathetic figure. He brought most of this on himself with his dumb behavior.

Wrong. Ida is correct. His skin color is irrelevant.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
No, you’re wrong.

See, I can play too. Are we done?

Done? Yeah man...you and I were done "discussing" American politics the minute I read that you were not an American citizen. I've said it before and I'll say it again...as a Canadian citizen, your opinion on this topic and any other topic regarding American politics doesn't mean jack shite.

Otherwise, you are a decent poster, eh.

Wait, in all those paragraphs there was not a made up black character that hated Carson?

You actually raise a really good point about politics - albeit unintentionally.

In order to be loved by enough people to win an election, a candidate has to be hated by a large number of people as well. Almost like a pro wrestling character - if they can’t generate heat, they aren’t of much use.

Of all the candidates from both sides In the last election, Trump and Hillary were by far the most hated. Carson was just plain uninteresting.

Done? Yeah man...you and I were done "discussing" American politics the minute I read that you were not an American citizen. I've said it before and I'll say it again...as a Canadian citizen, your opinion on this topic and any other topic regarding American politics doesn't mean jack shite.

I’ve got respect for the flag, and yeah, I always stand for the anthem. Even when I’m at home watching hockey, eh?

I actually don’t mind Carson. I mean, if you can get past all the Jesus bullshit, he’s a pretty sharp guy.
Good dude, no charisma and not sure what skills he brings to Housing. Shock
You actually raise a really good point about politics - albeit unintentionally.

In order to be loved by enough people to win an election, a candidate has to be hated by a large number of people as well. Almost like a pro wrestling character - if they can’t generate heat, they aren’t of much use.

Of all the candidates from both sides In the last election, Trump and Hillary were by far the most hated.
Is it because they are hated or because they get the most TV time because they are hated?

Good dude, no charisma and not sure what skills he brings to Housing. Shock

Is it because they are hated or because they get the most TV time because they are hated?

I mean, I think that’s part of it. The guys who generate the most heat get the most face time in wrestling, and generally get the main events and titles.

The face/heel line has certainly become a lot more blurred than it used to be. Heels can generate big pops. Faces can get bad heat.

Trump and Hillary were both heels. It kept everything interesting. I lost interest in the 2008 and 2012 elections pretty fast because Obama, McCain, and Romney were boring as ****.

It wouldn't have made any difference to me if they were white. I'd see them as the same kind of punks as the antifa pieces of shit who burn the American flag in the streets. An anti-American commie POS is an anti-American commie POS, regardless what color she/he/it (shit?), is.

Always about race with you guys. If Tom Brady had worn socks depicting cops as pigs he would never be able to do an interview without that being brought up. Kaepernick was given a pass by 90 plus percent of the press cause they are liberal and he is black. Hell they gave him awards. And it wasn’t just those socks, he was wearing shirts with Fidel Castro on them...liberal idiot talking about oppression wearing a Castro shirt. And those whites who loathe Kaepernick which the liberal types here try to depict as nothing but dumb, unwashed racists...most aren’t racist, they just saw a dumb attention whore and they didn’t like him.

Even before Kaepernick, we had black players running out doing that ‘hands up don’t shoot’ crap despite the fact the evidence would quickly show Micheal Brown wasn’t some innocent gunned down by a racist cop, he deserved the bullet cause he attacked a cop. No nuance to liberals on race...regardless of facts...miniorities victims, white man bad.

It wouldn't have made any difference to me if they were white. I'd see them as the same kind of punks as the antifa pieces of shit who burn the American flag in the streets. An anti-American commie POS is an anti-American commie POS, regardless what color she/he/it (shit?), is.

The fact that you think anyone who wants to exercise their rights as an American is anti American seems counterintuitive to me. I guess I’m missing something.

Always about race with you guys. If Tom Brady had worn socks depicting cops as pigs he would never be able to do an interview without that being brought up. Kaepernick was givien a pass by 90 plus percent of the press cause they are liberal and he is black. Hell they gave him awards. And it wasn’t just those socks, he was wearing shirts with Fidel Castro on them...liberal idiot talking about oppression wearing a Castro shirt. And those whites who loathe Kaepernick which the liberal types here try to depict as nothing but dumb, unwashed racists...most aren’t racist, they just saw a dumb attention whore and they didn’t like him.

Even before Kaepernick, we had black players running out doing that ‘hands up don’t shoot’ crap despite the fact the evidence would quickly show Micheal Brown wasn’t some innocent gunned down by a racist cop, he deserved the bullet cause he attacked a cop. No nuance to liberals on race...regardless of facts...miniorities victimized, white man bad.

“You guys?”

What do you mean by that? Canadians? People who make way more money than you? Guys with 10 inch dicks? Which group of which I’m a member of are you referring to?

Always heard it said, and for good reason, that if you don't vote then you have no right to discuss politics. We don't let hosers vote now do we eh?

If the capitals win the cup and their one black player doesn’t want to go to the WH, will Trump uninvite all the white guys?

Interested to see that play out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT