POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From what I saw online looked like manafort maybe broke bond conditions by attempting to communicate with an alleged co conspirator. Didn't see any allegations of intimidating or any indictments.

Still dumb for him to try.
you should have read more.

FBI agent Brock Domin said in the filing that Manafort and a longtime associate linked to Russian intelligence attempted to contact via phone call, text and encrypted messages two people from “The Hapsburg Group,” which Manafort had worked with to lobby for Ukrainian interests.

Domin said that Manfort's attempts at contact were “in an effort to influence their testimony and to otherwise conceal evidence,” and that the probe into the matter was still ongoing.

you should have read more.

FBI agent Brock Domin said in the filing that Manafort and a longtime associate linked to Russian intelligence attempted to contact via phone call, text and encrypted messages two people from “The Hapsburg Group,” which Manafort had worked with to lobby for Ukrainian interests.

Domin said that Manfort's attempts at contact were “in an effort to influence their testimony and to otherwise conceal evidence,” and that the probe into the matter was still ongoing.

I didn't see any allegation of intimidation. Nothing you pasted says it either. It's a violation of bond conditions for any alleged coconspirator to communicate at all with a couple defendant or another prohibited person.

This was an attempt to contact one of those people.

Haha...back to not arguing points and being W2John...by ‘you guys’ I meant illogical liberal half-wits...well that is an insult to half-wits to compare them to you John.

You have zero idea how much money I have or don’t have. You see, everybody else on here, other than you, just argues/discusses politics but little JohnnyCanada and his host of insecurities has to claim to have a lot of of money every time he is challenged. I went from disliking you, to feeling sorry for you, cause your income (real or imagined) is so central to your idea of your self-worth that you don’t realize how you are constantly embarrassing yourself by talking about it.

And now you went from internet rich guy to internet 10 inch guy. You are like a walking f—king meme of messageboard guy pathetic-ness.

The only comment I will ever make on here about my money is this...I invested in recent years heavily in companies that make drones or make parts that are used in drones...if you have more money than me I don’t care. I’m very comfortable. You could have a million more than me, and I would be happy for you. I would also be very happy in myself that I wasn’t a person that acted like you. This is where I think you and I should just put each other on ignore.
Damn dude. You just destroyed John. Nice job! I put him on ignore 2 weeks ago and the board has been much more enjoyable to read. He's not worth your time my friend.

Damn dude. You just destroyed John. Nice job! I put him on ignore 2 weeks ago and the board has been much more enjoyable to read. He's not worth your time my friend.
What's the point of participating in a political thread if you're going to put the posters you disagree with on ignore? Echo chambers are for weak arguments and the weak-minded.

Last edited:
Reactions: jameslee32
What's the point of participating in a political thread if you're going to put someone you disagree with on ignore? Echo chambers are for weak arguments and the weak-minded.
I have no problem with people I disagree with. I disagree with everything you say but I don't ignore you. John brings nothing of substance and really nothing to even argue with. He just brags about his money and insults people.

Trump actually made a joke at the gold star ceremony about him and Melania getting divorced. some high class president

giphy.gif

You really think that? If Tom Brady had done it, nobody would have given a shit.

You’ve got tens of millions of white Americans who work their asses off every day just to pay their bills. They see a bunch of black millionaires who get rich playing a game - and one of them disrespects something everyone can rally around. Bingo, we have a controversy.

Like I said, Kaepernick isn’t a sympathetic figure. He brought most of this on himself with his dumb behavior.
Many of us right, normal thinking people would have been on Brady's case, too. There are tons of WHITE idiots out there that make tons of money that make take positions that are disrespectful, if not antagonistic toward our country. Just get a tub to throw-up in, sit and watch one of those media awards shows; movie personalities; comedians, etc... Watch the late night shows.

Trump actually made a joke at the gold star ceremony about him and Melania getting divorced. some high class president
Then again, we're better off with him. Trump is a President that actually gets things done that are in the best interests of the country as opposed to his successor who was and is supposedly an icon of class, according to the left, yet did nothing that served the interests of this nation.
Imagine having the "classy" hillury in that office right now.

Trump has started trade wars with Canada, Mexico, China, Germany, the EU, nearly all our friends.

There was recently a royal wedding in the land of our once greatest ally that an AMERICAN was part of and Trump wasn’t even invited.

Trumps tax cuts is more of the same Reaganomics that ballooned our debt in the 80’s, the very same credit card finance that has made our debt rise in percentage of GDP over 100% and about a trillion dollars in each of his first two years.

Trump has steadfastly rescinded any rule that protects America’s resources or the quality of the air we breathe and the water we use. He has reversed course and is sailing America backwards along with Syria, Nicaragua, and against 99% of scientists and what they are united in doing about pollution of all sources. We no longer lead or follow we just flail.

Thousands of webpages with climate change information have been removed or buried at agencies including the EPA, the Interior and Energy departments and elsewhere across the government under Trump.

Trump pushed false claims about Hillary Clinton and fired the head of the FBI when he didn’t conspire with Trump to falsely prosecute Clinton for crimes that did not happen.

To date Mexico has laughed at Trump for thinking he was going to make them pay for his promise of building a wall.

Trump pulled out of the Iran agreement only to see the EU remain steadfastly with Iran and increase its commerce with Iran, a lose-lose outcome for the US in resolving diplomatic issues with Iran.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
Trump has started trade wars with Canada, Mexico, China, Germany, the EU, nearly all our friends.

There was recently a royal wedding in the land of our once greatest ally that an AMERICAN was part of and Trump wasn’t even invited.

Trumps tax cuts is more of the same Reaganomics that ballooned our debt in the 80’s, the very same credit card finance that has made our debt rise in percentage of GDP over 100% and about a trillion dollars in each of his first two years.

Trump has steadfastly rescinded any rule that protects America’s resources or the quality of the air we breathe and the water we use. He has reversed course and is sailing America backwards along with Syria, Nicaragua, and against 99% of scientists and what they are united in doing about pollution of all sources. We no longer lead or follow we just flail.

Thousands of webpages with climate change information have been removed or buried at agencies including the EPA, the Interior and Energy departments and elsewhere across the government under Trump.

Trump pushed false claims about Hillary Clinton and fired the head of the FBI when he didn’t conspire with Trump to falsely prosecute Clinton for crimes that did not happen.

To date Mexico has laughed at Trump for thinking he was going to make them pay for his promise of building a wall.

Trump pulled out of the Iran agreement only to see the EU remain steadfastly with Iran and increase its commerce with Iran, a lose-lose outcome for the US in resolving diplomatic issues with Iran.

Started?

You serious?

Started?

170809-ryan-apocolypse-now-tease_avkdhl

One of your big gripes is that Trump didn't get an invite to Harry's wedding. Well neither did any other major world leader including the Prime Minister of Great Britain. Oprah, George Cooney and Serena Williams were there to represent the U.S. So we are covered.

There will be no official UK or overseas guests at Prince Harry and Meghan’s wedding. No Theresa May, President Trump or Obamas.

— Richard Palmer (@RoyalReporter) April 10, 2018

Last edited:

So, Trump is trying to do away with UNFAIR trade deficits and he is the one starting the trade war? Interesting

So now it's become clear that not a single Eagles player knelt during the Anthem last year, and Trump canceled the trip simply because not that many players planned on attending - we know he hates small crowds. He even had his propaganda machine Fox News run a story that showed Eagles players kneeling to promote the idea that it happened. In fact, the footage was of Eagles players kneeling in prayer, not in any sort of protest.

Look, Trump has been great for the economy, great on immigration, above average on international policy, but if you think he doesn't intentionally try to turn people against each other with false narratives and bombastic bullshit, you're not paying attention. And yes, I'm aware that the standard rebuttal to this is that Obama also did it - but that doesn't make it right.

Trump has started trade wars with Canada, Mexico, China, Germany, the EU, nearly all our friends..
Well, well, well, look what you and your band of fellow whackos went and done.

Outgoing Starbucks Chairman Howard Schultz rips Democrats for veering too far left: 'How are we going to pay for these things?'.

[laughing]

Look, Trump has been great for the economy, great on immigration, above average on international policy, but if you think he doesn't intentionally try to turn people against each other with false narratives, Russian bots and bombastic bullshit, you're not paying attention.
FIFY
[laughing]

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/19/technology/russian-bots-school-shooting.html
“This is pretty typical for them, to hop on breaking news like this,” said Jonathon Morgan, chief executive of New Knowledge, a company that tracks online disinformation campaigns. “The bots focus on anything that is divisive for Americans. Almost systematically.”

Who gives a rats ass if Trump is classy? That's not even on the list of 1 million things I care about in a President. If he gets the job done (as Trump has) he can be a class A asshole for all I care.

We were told for 8 years just how wonderful and classy Obama was and he was a joke of a President. If he even was classy its all he had.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT