POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love it. Brandon actually showing some spine. Y'all'd be eating this up had it been Trump.
GTOZeTraoAA6hCh

Busting a sham organization preying on elderly citizens and laundering money through their names. this should be a huge scandal all over the news. At what point will ActBlue be shut down for defrauding the American public and those in charge be held accountable. Would this fall under a RICO statute?

Lol i literally cant believe you're still on this nonsense. Equating breast implants with breast removal is one of the dumbest things in a while.

Not only is his attempt at a point the dumbest goddam thing I’ve ever read, he’s now cited data on adults, 18 and 19 year olds, getting breast implants in an attempt to make the point he should be able to mutilate minors.

Have Pubs passed any laws to stop it?? Didn't think so. It is AOK for minors to get bigger boobs and risk complications for that....But not to remove the boobs for trans purposes right?? As always.....Hypocrisy at its finest with the Christian Taliban.
Where's the laws?? Where's the uproar???
Thank you very much for removing any doubt of your ****ed up warped mind.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Have Pubs passed any laws to stop it?? Didn't think so. It is AOK for minors to get bigger boobs and risk complications for that....But not to remove the boobs for trans purposes right?? As always.....Hypocrisy at its finest with the Christian Taliban.
Where's the laws?? Where's the uproar???

In case no one feels like reading his link, there is no data on minors getting breast augmentation and he’s upset about 18 and 19 year olds.

Once again, sambowieshin posts a headline without reading what he’s posting.

I have never voted with out showing my id
That's good, but my question was how does that mean you're a citizen? Non-citizens can get ID's such as a driver's license.

Did you have to prove citizenship to register to vote in the first place? Only things I know that do that are birth certificates/naturalization papers/passports/the new real ID's.

No one still has said they needed to prove citizenship to register. I mean the deal is done once you're registered, ID or no ID.

And a President whose financial net worth went down not up as President.
Did you notice at the RNC when Ben Carson was making the points of what all the Dem/libs have done to Trump...impeachments, lawfare, shooting...that when he said something like 'and they've tried to bankrupt him and he's worth more today than ever' that Trump leaned over to the person sitting next to him (Vance?) and said 'its true'.

This is beyond insane. Nadler wants to know NOTHING about the shooting. He just wants to convey that it's all Trump and Republican's fault.

But knowing he is uncontrollably angry that Trump is still walking is delicious.

This is what they've been doing, indeed all they've been doing.

It's all your fault. And hey, never would've happened if you just let us take your guns away. I have no tolerance for this. Whatever respect I had remaining for these idiots is long gone.

Did you notice at the RNC when Ben Carson was making the points of what all the Dem/libs have done to Trump...impeachments, lawfare, shooting...that when he said something like 'and they've tried to bankrupt him and he's worth more today than ever' that Trump leaned over to the person sitting next to him (Vance?) and said 'its true'.
Well, DJT is up ~1.5X since it went public 13 months ago & has a market cap near $6B. So not at all hard to imagine.

Nadler would absolutely make you puke if you listened to him make his opening statement today regarding the assasination attempt. The most vile vomit ever puked up. No, not a statement, but a political activist on live TV.

He's so mad that Trump didn't die that he can't control himself IMO.
I wish we had the politicians who would actually push for complete separation from each other as this is not a united country and never will be. Neither of us want to live with each other as we do not have the same values, culture, or goals in policy. Either agree to split it or fight each other for it and move on.

I asked a question. Never said I thought it should be done.
I'm referring to those that scream about trans surgeries but think it's fine to get breast enlargement done in minors.
I don't think either should be done until 18.
Overreact much???
Baloney. You tried a straw man and it didn't work, so you are playing it off. What a loser.

Reactions: HeismaNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT