How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iu

Cut more govt than any president ever...in just 1 year.

(no modern day conservative would do that, fyi. Trump is not a conservative)

I believe Boehner when he says Trump doesn't have an ideological bone in his body. He seems to only care about making life better for all Americans. Hell, the economy doesn't discriminate - conservatives, liberals, independents, etc are all benefitting from the upswing. And you can still get an abortion, get ghey married, go to church on Sunday, and buy all the guns you want. I can't think of a single meaningful thing anyone could do before Trump that he or she can't do now. It should be a big party everywhere, but people are too busy being pissed off about what others are doing.

BTW, Twitter keeps unblocking all kinds of far left accounts that I blocked long ago.

@EastKYWildcat So why does the Dem party do so well with voting in the DC area and raising cash from federal employee groups? That is a claim so stupid it is insulting.

Yeah, isn't it crazy how the Dems get public funds to finance their activism? Planned Parenthood, academia, etc. Take our money to use it against us.

Imagine if young people weren't force-fed leftist bullshit all day long or didn't use the dead or resort to importing foreigners for votes. You would never win anything.

Last edited:
BTW, Twitter keeps unblocking

Yeah, isn't it crazy how the Dems get public funds to finance their activism? Planned Parenthood, academia, etc. Take our money to use it against us.

Imagine if young people weren't force-fed leftist bullshit all day long or didn't use the dead or resort to importing foreigners for votes. You would never win anything.
If NPR leaned right, not left, their fed funding would have been cut decades ago.

What has he said thats racist about the black community? Why wouldn't Ben Carson be supported in the black community?

When has he defended or supported a racist group? He can't help who praises him, I guess you think no one is pushing David Duke out there, or running at him with a microphone.
Don't you find it funny that Islamic terrorism has all but stopped in the US since Trump became President, weird.

Remember when Obama wouldn't criticize BLM, after the 6 cops were killed in Dallas.
Why wouldn't Ben Carson be supported in the black community? I said he has no support (very little support) in the black community. Proof? Not in once single primary where Carson has appeared on a ballot has more than 9% of the black vote gone for Carson. Obama received 95%. Perhaps Carson's comments referring to slaves as immigrants shows him to be a bit tone deaf. Other than his skin tone you need to show me where he is seen as a leader from within the black community.

Bill, perhaps you're just too close to see the forest for the trees if you don't get why blacks see Trump as a racist. First there is his record of refusing to rent to blacks in the 70s. Then there are actions like calling NFL players SOBs, his birther lie he propagated for years, his playing dumb about Duke, his 23 day lag to recognize the man who stopped the Waffle House shooter. Trump has chosen to appeal to the redneck nation and in doing so he distances himself from blacks.

When he claimed there were "good people on both sides"...again, YOU may not see anything wrong with that statement but Trump was widely criticized including from MANY in his own party for those statements. There are no "good people" in the white supremacy groups.

The David Duke issue isn't about what Duke has said, it's about Trump's trepid responses to Duke's words. Trump has no problem calling NFL players SOBs or having harsh words about Mexican and Muslims but he has no such words or reaction to someone like Duke since being a candidate.

Below I am posting several interviews/quotes from Trump. Trump makes it clear he thinks that Duke appeals to some segment of the country and perhaps his amnesia about Duke and he timid responses are framed to not tick off that group of people...a good number of whom are in his base. Compare his words in 2016...when asked about Duke...

"Trump: I don’t know any — honestly, I don’t know David Duke. I don’t believe I have ever met him. I’m pretty sure I didn’t meet him. And I just don’t know anything about him."
"Trump: Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke. OK? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know."

... and what he said years ago. circa 2000... when asked about the Reform Party by Matt Lauer...
Lauer, Feb. 14, 2000: "When you say the party is self-destructing, what do you see as the biggest problem with the Reform Party right now?"

Trump: "Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party. Buchanan’s a disaster as we’ve, you know, covered. Jesse’s a terrific guy who just left the party. And he, you know, it’s unfortunate, but he just left the party. He’s going to be doing his Independence Party from Minnesota."
“The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani,” he said in his statement. “This is not company I wish to keep.”
Or an interview with Larry King in 1991...
King, Nov. 19, 1991: Did the David Duke thing bother you? Fifty-five percent of the whites in Louisiana voted for him.

Trump: I hate —

King: Four hundred New Yorkers contributed.

Trump: I hate seeing what it represents, but I guess it just shows there’s a lot of hostility in this country. There’s a tremendous amount of hostility in the United States.

King: Anger?

Trump: It’s anger. I mean, that’s an anger vote. People are angry about what’s happened. People are angry about the jobs. If you look at Louisiana, they’re really in deep trouble. When you talk about the East Coast — it’s not the East Coast. It’s the East Coast, the middle coast, the West Coast —

King: If he runs and Pat Buchanan runs [for president in 1992], might you see a really divided vote?

Trump: Well, I think if they run, or even if David Duke — I mean, George Bush was very, very strong against David Duke. I think if he had it to do again, he might not have gotten involved in that campaign because I think David Duke now, if he runs, takes away almost exclusively Bush votes and then a guy like Cuomo runs — I think Cuomo can win the election.

King: But Bush morally had to come out against him.

Trump: I think Bush had to come out against him. I think Bush — if David Duke runs, David Duke is going to get a lot of votes. Whether that be good or bad, David Duke is going to get a lot of votes. Pat Buchanan — who really has many of the same theories, except it’s in a better package — Pat Buchanan is going to take a lot of votes away from George Bush. So if you have these two guys running, or even one of them running, I think George Bush could be in big trouble.

BLM never shot anyone. BLM was started as a hashtag in reaction to violence against black people including that perpetrated by other blacks. You don't know this because you've never cared enough to try and find out. Because someone killed 6 cops doesn't mean that BLM called for or endorsed or was responsible for that crime. If you paid attention then you would have seen that BLM issued a statement strongly condemning the shootings in Dallas and said that it was counter to what the group is trying to accomplish.

Do I find it funning about Islamic terrorism "all but stopping"? No, I think it's funny that you don't want to discuss school shootings and other mass shootings since Trump has been in office. Terrorism kind of ebbs and flows which kind of fits the pattern we've seen over time. Seeing that most of the Islamic terrorist kill themselves in order to kill others I don't think that the consequences of getting caught play much of a factor someone deciding to act. In the last 10+ years we've seen...

Year - Worldwide / US
2008 - 7/0
2009 - 4/2
2010 - 18/0
2011 - 17/0
2012 - 14/0
2013 - 19/1
2014 - 34/1
2015 - 116/3
2016 - 48/3
2017 - 26/1
2018 - 18/0

More wackiness from California. From the state that gave us, if it’s yellow, let it mellow. If it’s brown, flush it down.

That can't be real. You can't enforce that.

Why wouldn't Ben Carson be supported in the black community? I said he has no support (very little support) in the black community. Proof? Not in once single primary where Carson has appeared on a ballot has more than 9% of the black vote gone for Carson. Obama received 95%. Perhaps Carson's comments referring to slaves as immigrants shows him to be a bit tone deaf. Other than his skin tone you need to show me where he is seen as a leader from within the black community.

Bill, perhaps you're just too close to see the forest for the trees if you don't get why blacks see Trump as a racist. First there is his record of refusing to rent to blacks in the 70s. Then there are actions like calling NFL players SOBs, his birther lie he propagated for years, his playing dumb about Duke, his 23 day lag to recognize the man who stopped the Waffle House shooter. Trump has chosen to appeal to the redneck nation and in doing so he distances himself from blacks.

When he claimed there were "good people on both sides"...again, YOU may not see anything wrong with that statement but Trump was widely criticized including from MANY in his own party for those statements. There are no "good people" in the white supremacy groups.

The David Duke issue isn't about what Duke has said, it's about Trump's trepid responses to Duke's words. Trump has no problem calling NFL players SOBs or having harsh words about Mexican and Muslims but he has no such words or reaction to someone like Duke since being a candidate.

Below I am posting several interviews/quotes from Trump. Trump makes it clear he thinks that Duke appeals to some segment of the country and perhaps his amnesia about Duke and he timid responses are framed to not tick off that group of people...a good number of whom are in his base. Compare his words in 2016...when asked about Duke...

"Trump: I don’t know any — honestly, I don’t know David Duke. I don’t believe I have ever met him. I’m pretty sure I didn’t meet him. And I just don’t know anything about him."
"Trump: Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke. OK? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know."

... and what he said years ago. circa 2000... when asked about the Reform Party by Matt Lauer...
Lauer, Feb. 14, 2000: "When you say the party is self-destructing, what do you see as the biggest problem with the Reform Party right now?"

Trump: "Well, you’ve got David Duke just joined — a bigot, a racist, a problem. I mean, this is not exactly the people you want in your party. Buchanan’s a disaster as we’ve, you know, covered. Jesse’s a terrific guy who just left the party. And he, you know, it’s unfortunate, but he just left the party. He’s going to be doing his Independence Party from Minnesota."
“The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani,” he said in his statement. “This is not company I wish to keep.”
King, Nov. 19, 1991: Did the David Duke thing bother you? Fifty-five percent of the whites in Louisiana voted for him.

Trump: I hate seeing what it represents, but I guess it just shows there’s a lot of hostility in this country. There’s a tremendous amount of hostility in the United States.

Trump: It’s anger. I mean, that’s an anger vote. People are angry about what’s happened. People are angry about the jobs. If you look at Louisiana, they’re really in deep trouble. When you talk about the East Coast — it’s not the East Coast. It’s the East Coast, the middle coast, the West Coast —

King: If he runs and Pat Buchanan runs [for president in 1992], might you see a really divided vote?

Trump: Well, I think if they run, or even if David Duke — I mean, George Bush was very, very strong against David Duke. I think if he had it to do again, he might not have gotten involved in that campaign because I think David Duke now, if he runs, takes away almost exclusively Bush votes and then a guy like Cuomo runs — I think Cuomo can win the election.

Trump: I think Bush had to come out against him. I think Bush — if David Duke runs, David Duke is going to get a lot of votes. Whether that be good or bad, David Duke is going to get a lot of votes. Pat Buchanan — who really has many of the same theories, except it’s in a better package — Pat Buchanan is going to take a lot of votes away from George Bush. So if you have these two guys running, or even one of them running, I think George Bush could be in big trouble.

BLM never shot anyone. BLM was started as a hashtag in reaction to violence against black people including that perpetrated by other blacks. You don't know this because you've never cared enough to try and find out. Because someone killed 6 cops doesn't mean that BLM called for or endorsed or was responsible for that crime. If you paid attention then you would have seen that BLM issued a statement strongly condemning the shootings in Dallas and said that it was counter to what the group is trying to accomplish.

Do I find it funning about Islamic terrorism "all but stopping"? No, I think it's funny that you don't want to discuss school shootings and other mass shootings since Trump has been in office. Terrorism kind of ebbs and flows which kind of fits the pattern we've seen over time. Seeing that most of the Islamic terrorist kill themselves in order to kill others I don't think that the consequences of getting caught play much of a factor someone deciding to act. In the last 10+ years we've seen...

Year - Worldwide / US
2008 - 7/0
2009 - 4/2
2010 - 18/0
2011 - 17/0
2012 - 14/0
2013 - 19/1
2014 - 34/1
2015 - 116/3
2016 - 48/3
2017 - 26/1
2018 - 18/0

21 paragraphs....:scream::joy:

giphy.gif

Year - Worldwide / US
2008 - 7/0
2009 - 4/2
2010 - 18/0
2011 - 17/0
2012 - 14/0
2013 - 19/1
2014 - 34/1
2015 - 116/3
2016 - 48/3
2017 - 26/1
2018 - 18/0

Ben Carson gets no support because he is a republican you dumb shit. Blacks have been brain washed into voting for one party exclusively. they get publicly shamed if they even question their mighty democratic leaders. the democratic party is the party of slave owning racist. just like you are one of the biggest liars and bigots on this board. no one reads all that other dribble you posted.

Ben Carson gets no support because he is a republican you dumb shit. Blacks have been brain washed into voting for one party exclusively. they get publicly shamed if they even question their mighty democratic leaders. the democratic party is the party of slave owning racist. just like you are one of the biggest liars and bigots on this board. no one reads all that other dribble you posted.

Other examples are Thomas Sowell and Candace owens. The left demonize them and they are two of the most intelligent people I read. Sowell has been forever.

Yet the left hate them with a passion.

Other examples are Thomas Sowell and Candace owens. The left demonize them and they are two of the most intelligent people I read. Sowell has been forever.

Yet the left hate them with a passion.
Hell look what they were doing to Kanye a few months ago too. Came out as pro Trump and immediately he was deemed mentally unstable by the MSM and left.

Year - Worldwide / US
2008 - 7/0
2009 - 4/2
2010 - 18/0
2011 - 17/0
2012 - 14/0
2013 - 19/1
2014 - 34/1
2015 - 116/3
2016 - 48/3
2017 - 26/1
2018 - 18/0

Fuzz, Trump cannot determine who supports him, he disavowed Duke within 48 hours, and the media continued to question him about it, so that idiots could continue to bring it up.
I’m sure no one sweetened the pot for Duke to support him and ran to him with a microphone.

There were good people on both sides in Charlottesville, and there were also idiots on both sides.
BLM disavowed the shooter, yet over and over in their matches we heard them chant about killing cops, and when 6 cops get killed as well as others around the nation you want to give them a pass because they disavowed the shooter? You’re hung up on disavowing, it doesn’t mean anything.

It’s funny black folks really liked Trump before he ran for office, hmm.

They don’t like Carson because he a Republican, it’s that simple.

I’ll talk about mass shooters all you want, high school kids aren’t shooting up schools because of Trump, nor did it start under Trump.

As far as Islamic terrorism, you don’t think Trumps policies have affected it? Obama’s pussyfooting with ISIS directly correlates to the rise in attacks, while Trump has all but eliminated ISIS and attacks have fallen?

Not a “meltdown” but funny Acosta thinks everyone ought to know who he is.

Year - Worldwide / US
2008 - 7/0
2009 - 4/2
2010 - 18/0
2011 - 17/0
2012 - 14/0
2013 - 19/1
2014 - 34/1
2015 - 116/3
2016 - 48/3
2017 - 26/1
2018 - 18/0

But what does your special service neighbor think about it?

Or your buddy trying to commit insurance fraud? Would love to hear his opinion too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT