POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always heard it said, and for good reason, that if you don't vote then you have no right to discuss politics. We don't let hosers vote now do we eh?

I mean, if I wanted to take the time to become a citizen, I could vote. I probably still wouldn’t, but I’d still be a voting Canuck.

Angry white guy on sports radio - “I can’t stand a multi millionaire who made his money off his athletic talent alone who disrespects the flag of the country that made him rich.”

What if the Arizona Cardinals has protested the fact that Pat Tillman was gunned down by his own guys by kneeling for the anthem? Would everyone have lost their minds over that?

98% of them were black would be my estimate.

I hate the race card but if you think race has zero to do with all this you’re naive.

That’s not what you said, nor did Trump.

Did the kneeling start because of race? I think that was the excuse by Kaepernick used, although I’ve told you previously on here why I think he actually started it.

I think Trump said for exactly the reason he stated. The race of the players had no bearing on it. If it was started by white guys the result would’ve been the same, a bunch of pissed off fans, and Trump speaking for them.

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay
Angry white guy on sports radio - “I can’t stand a multi millionaire who made his money off his athletic talent alone who disrespects the flag of the country that made him rich.”

What if the Arizona Cardinals has protested the fact that Pat Tillman was gunned down by his own guys by kneeling for the anthem? Would everyone have lost their minds over that?

Yes, but that never happened.

“You guys?”

What do you mean by that? Canadians? People who make way more money than you? Guys with 10 inch dicks? Which group of which I’m a member of are you referring to?

Haha...back to not arguing points and being W2John...by ‘you guys’ I meant illogical liberal half-wits...well that is an insult to half-wits to compare them to you John.

You have zero idea how much money I have or don’t have. You see, everybody else on here, other than you, just argues/discusses politics but little JohnnyCanada and his host of insecurities has to claim to have a lot of of money every time he is challenged. I went from disliking you, to feeling sorry for you, cause your income (real or imagined) is so central to your idea of your self-worth that you don’t realize how you are constantly embarrassing yourself by talking about it.

And now you went from internet rich guy to internet 10 inch guy. You are like a walking f—king meme of messageboard guy pathetic-ness.

The only comment I will ever make on here about my money is this...I invested in recent years heavily in companies that make drones or make parts that are used in drones...if you have more money than me I don’t care. I’m very comfortable. You could have a million more than me, and I would be happy for you. I would also be very happy in myself that I wasn’t a person that acted like you. This is where I think you and I should just put each other on ignore.

Last edited:
Haha...back to not arguing points and being W2John...by ‘you guys’ I meant illogical liberal half-wits...well that is an insult to half-wits to compare them to you John.

You have zero idea how much money I have or don’t have. You see, everybody else on here, other than you, just argues/discusses politics but little JohnnyCanada and his host of insecurities has to claim to have a lot of of money every time he is challenged. I went from disliking you, to feeling sorry for you, cause your income (real or imagined) is so central to your idea of your self-worth that you don’t realize how you are constantly embarrassing yourself by talking about it.

And now you went from internet rich guy to internet 10 inch guy. You are like a walking f—king meme of messageboard guy pathetic-ness.

The only comment I will ever make on here about my money is this...I invested in recent years heavily in companies that make drones or make parts that are used in drones...if you have more money than me I don’t care. I’m very comfortable. You could have a million more than me, and I would be happy for you. I would also be very happy in myself that I wasn’t a person that acted like you. This is where I think you and I should just put each other on ignore. You are unworthy of respect and it lowers me to speak to you. And I won’t again.

The only reason it ever came up in the first place is because someone (I think it was Phatty) called me a welfare case. I defended myself and suggested we post W2s. He accepted. I posted mine, he didn’t post his, he said “yep, I’ve got you crushed” and that was the end of it. Since then the only reason I bring it up now is because Rex gets a good chuckle out of it.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
manafort now indicted for witness tampering. was sending encrypted messages to his ex ukrainian employer trying to change his testimony. and like Trump Jr should have done, they sent the messages to the fbi. manafort gonna have fun spending 10-20 in prison. a pardon wont even save him, soon as Trump does it Virginia will file charges against him. accepting the pardon is an admission of guilt and makes a very easy state trial.

manafort now indicted for witness tampering. was sending encrypted messages to his ex ukrainian employer trying to change his testimony. and like Trump Jr should have done, they sent the messages to the fbi. manafort gonna have fun spending 10-20 in prison. a pardon wont even save him, soon as Trump does it New York will file charges against him. accepting the pardon is an admission of guilt and makes a very easy state trial.

Lol

Reactions: ymmot31
manafort now indicted for witness tampering. was sending encrypted messages to his ex ukrainian employer trying to change his testimony. and like Trump Jr should have done, they sent the messages to the fbi. manafort gonna have fun spending 10-20 in prison. a pardon wont even save him, soon as Trump does it Virginia will file charges against him. accepting the pardon is an admission of guilt and makes a very easy state trial.

God al’mighty, Platinum. Please tell us you’re drunk.

From what I saw online looked like manafort maybe broke bond conditions by attempting to communicate with an alleged co conspirator. Didn't see any allegations of intimidating or any indictments.

Still dumb for him to try.

How could Trump obstruct Justice in a counterintelligence case?

There is no there, there. Flynn was prosecuted by Muller, that’s where he’s trying to get obstruction from, not Russia. He’s trying to loop it around to Trump firing Comey to protect Flynn.

I bet it tastes watered down and bland.

Never know till we get them in that position. If Trump releases the order. I'm killing. IF he let's it happen. It'll be the 7 day war. It will take 7 days or less to eradicate liberalism

Reactions: ymmot31
Anytime Trump starts gaining momentum, something from the Muller investigation suddenly materializes.
This time it’s a memo from January, and something Manafort did in February.

Almost as if it’s being released in a timely fashion. Luckily, we know Muller has too much integrity to allow leaks.

The only reason it ever came up in the first place is because someone (I think it was Phatty) called me a welfare case. I defended myself and suggested we post W2s. He accepted. I posted mine, he didn’t post his, he said “yep, I’ve got you crushed” and that was the end of it. Since then the only reason I bring it up now is because Rex gets a good chuckle out of it.

Meh, thats somewhat how it went down.

You posted a non identifying image with an impressive salary.. without finalizing an agreement or anything, you posted yours, i said i would have mine monday(this was all late on a friday) from my accountant.. you said "oh, just enough time to learn photoshop"...i offered to send you it with me shooting you the bird in the image.. or with my cock pointing to the gross along with the 3 years of federal audits i was currently bending over for (hence the accountant) ... but then, you immediately became halfway likable canadaJohn and apologized, said all this was stupid, that you aim to be a productive member of this thread etc etc and no pic was neccessary... which brings me to how it started... it was you bragging just like you do now, and i said BS, and that i as a non college educated 30 year old have you beat..

that year i did have you beat, but this year is probably going to depend on a big christmas bonus to top you. Changed companies and enjoyed a 2 month sabbatical in between. No salary or cars or anything beats vacation and time off with the kids.

Ill also say, you got me beat with the ten inches too.. no matter how many black rhinos i take, im still at 9 and 7/8ths. Such a shame, i even tried attaching free weights and doing dickpresses, but no good.

Meh, thats somewhat how it went down.

You posted a non identifying image with an impressive salary.. without finalizing an agreement or anything, you posted yours, i said i would have mine monday(this was all late on a friday) from my accountant.. you said "oh, just enough time to learn photoshop"...i offered to send you it with me shooting you the bird in the image.. or with my cock pointing to the gross along with the 3 years of federal audits i was currently bending over for (hence the accountant) ... but then, you immediately became halfway likable canadaJohn and apologized, said all this was stupid, that you aim to be a productive member of this thread etc etc and no pic was neccessary... which brings me to how it started... it was you bragging just like you do now, and i said BS, and that i as a non college educated 30 year old have you beat..

that year i did have you beat, but this year is probably going to depend on a big christmas bonus to top you. Changed companies and enjoyed a 2 month sabbatical in between. No salary or cars or anything beats vacation and time off with the kids.

Ill also say, you got me beat with the ten inches too.. no matter how many black rhinos i take, im still at 9 and 7/8ths. Such a shame, i even tried attaching free weights and doing dickpresses, but no good.

Yeah, that one was clearly a joke. Canadians aren’t known for their wangs. Dude 2 months off is worth a lot. You’ve had a better year than me already.

Yeah, that one was clearly a joke. Canadians aren’t known for their wangs. Dude 2 months off is worth a lot. You’ve had a better year than me already.

My goal is to be work free by 40.. currently.. no where close to that being a reality.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Think about the liberals who DO have guns. They have one 9mm that has probably never been cleaned. They have one clip that holds around 10 shots and they have the other 10 bullets in a drawer somewhere.

Now think about the conservatives who DO have guns, well, hahahaha. This won't take long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT