POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://personalliberty.com/florida-...eglect-getting-stuck-traffic-kid-waited-home/

Guys check out this story. PURE INSANITY! And people want more government? Also, what happened to common sense? All of our parents would have been put in prison by these retarded standards of today.

Lololololol

Just boosting the economy, imo.

A month? It took a month to sort this out? And they're not even done...

Wonder how much money it will cost those poor parents. I believe I would snap in that situation.

Whatever. I gotta find a way to filter all this junk out of my e-life. Hurts my morale. There really is no hope in terms of a free America, and that's because (what dude mentioned) the kids have been mentally F'd.

And that's what amazes me most. Hook.Line.Sinker.

Everytime.

If people would turn off their Tvs, their Facebook stuck, get off Twitter during election times and ONLY read the history of their voting records. You could do a better job finding an electable president. Guess what? If people did that, money into the campaigns would dry up. Why spend billions for campaigns if it won't influence anyone.

Block the media and read a consistent account of how they voted. That will tell you a lot about the person that is getting elected. May not be the best method, but it would be a start to better accountability without donor money influence.

The media is total brainwashing. It's pure insanity and amazing how much it influences society and politics. However when it comes to young people, media and Hollywood are not the only factors. You have college as well and the majority of colleges are like liberal brainwashing centers.

The kids eyes are always "open" and their minds are blown and they eat up everything their professor says as the gospel and then parrot it as their own thoughts. You remember these sacks of sh.t. Philosophy majors were the worst but that's a different story.

I went to college in two different states and it was the same thing. I think I had one professor ever that was not hardcore to the left. When I was 18 I fell for it until I started doing my own research.

Anyways the 18-29 age group is the one who got Obama re-elected (look at the voting demographics..crazy). The ones who are in college and fresh out of college and ennamored with Jon Stewart and leftist politicians.

I know Willy. Even jamo questioned where a poster when to college earlier, when he asked pointed questions. It seems to me, the main thing you learn in college, is to think critically. To say that religious people don't do that, well, it bothers me.

Changing the subject, this trade bill is fascinating to me. A bill, being pushed hard by Obama, is shot down by dems, but supported by republicans. I'm not sure anybody knows for sure, what is in the thing, or what it would turn into........which scares me.

Re: thinking critically

Times have changed bud. There's no time for that. Maybe at a small, private college, sure.

The media is total brainwashing. It's pure insanity and amazing how much it influences society and politics. However when it comes to young people, media and Hollywood are not the only factors. You have college as well and the majority of colleges are like liberal brainwashing centers.

The kids eyes are always "open" and their minds are blown and they eat up everything their professor says as the gospel and then parrot it as their own thoughts. You remember these sacks of sh.t. Philosophy majors were the worst but that's a different story.

I went to college in two different states and it was the same thing. I think I had one professor ever that was not hardcore to the left. When I was 18 I fell for it until I started doing my own research.

Anyways the 18-29 age group is the one who got Obama re-elected (look at the voting demographics..crazy). The ones who are in college and fresh out of college and ennamored with Jon Stewart and leftist politicians.

If you look at the major policies that affects the wealth distribution and personal freedoms, you will find at the very root a Democrat and Republican teamwork. NAFTA, FED Reserve ACT of 1913, Patriot Act, Freedom Act etc etc both teamed up to set aside their differences to make these policies happen. The lone one being Obamacare which will be owned by the Dems. But all the other ones have joint collaboration. As someone else put it, "It's like one of them holding you down, while the other butt f***s you""

So Heisman, it doesn't matter who's brainwashing who. Because in the end, they're both working together to destroy us. That's where the mindset needs to change.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
If you look at the major policies that affects the wealth distribution and personal freedoms, you will find at the very root a Democrat and Republican teamwork. NAFTA, FED Reserve ACT of 1913, Patriot Act, Freedom Act etc etc both teamed up to set aside their differences to make these policies happen. The lone one being Obamacare which will be owned by the Dems. But all the other ones have joint collaboration. As someone else put it, "It's like one of them holding you down, while the other butt f***s you""

So Heisman, it doesn't matter who's brainwashing who. Because in the end, they're both working together to destroy us. That's where the mindset needs to change.

Good point. That is why I have been in total favor of abolishing the two party system, which is really a stacked deck and rigged system.

Good point. That is why I have been in total favor of abolishing the two party system, which is really a stacked deck and rigged system.

Yeah, or at least make two new ones and establish term limits etc etc, In theory it's brilliant to have two parties fighting each other and that keeps everything stable. Two parties can represent two sides without a third one drowning out the vote. It makes more sense to have two parties rather than three. Because a third party makes for more disagreement. But it doesn't work when both end up agreeing to screw their constituents as a whole. Just disappointing. That's why a third party need to emerge in this case. The two party has failed us miserably.

Obama is officially in lame duck territory.

Have no idea who the next President is gonna be but I'm sitting this one out cause I'm not voting for Hillary.

Obama is officially in lame duck territory.

Have no idea who the next President is gonna be but I'm sitting this one out cause I'm not voting for Hillary.
If you here a large thud where you are at, it is me passing out and hitting the floor from the magnitude of this post.:bomb:

If you here a large thud where you are at, it is me passing out and hitting the floor from the magnitude of this post.:bomb:

1t6bz4.jpg

Reactions: warrior-cat
She's an idiot with severe dissociation problems. Is there no black people where she lives? Because I took one look at her and said she was white. Not even half white, 100% white with an awful spray tan. She looked like Mark Gottfried. Is he still coaching? Anyway... Transracial. Whatever.

Reactions: Mashburned
Big day for the Muslim defense group as a white dude attacked the Dallas police HQ. If we found out he ever went to a tea party event or chuch we may lose a couple posters from orgasmic implosion.

Lek and Kel just cancelled all their plans today.

Lek and Kel just cancelled all their plans today.

The episode began in April 2013 when Mr. Boulware’s mother heard her son making comments about North Korea and South Korea and “talking rudely about religion, Jews and Christians,” an officer wrote in a court document used to support an arrest warrant for Mr. Boulware.

So, in the social engineering category....Obama wants to implant people into wealthy neighborhoods whether they can afford it or not----->http://thehill.com/regulation/244620-obamas-bid-to-diversify-wealthy-neighborhoods

That's like saying back in the 60s when we desegregated schools that the government was "implanting blacks into the public school system".

The government isn't forcing anyone to live anywhere, they are merely offering incentives to make decent neighborhoods more affordable, in an effort to allow people to climb out of the bottom rungs of the socioeconomic ladder. If communities don't want the incentives, they don't have to take them.

Everyone recognizes the massive problems with the inner cities. There is a cycle of poverty, unemployment, substandard schools that leads to violence and massive incarcerations. But when someone offers a way to improve the situation, it's met with the typical resistance and demagoguery. These problems won't get fixed by themselves, or for free.

Last edited:
Inner city housing authorities are public funded organized crime. Giving them more power and money is epically dumb. The Chicago FIRE program that Obama, Jarrett, and other danglers came through was notoriously corrupt and inept. That is how he met Rezko. And let's not forget his other foray into housing, suing banks into making risky loans to minorities..."winning" but ~50% of his clients eventually foreclosed.

Yep perfectly understandable that a fiscal conservative moderate that supported Perot would like this idea.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/06/27/grim_proving_ground_for_obamas_housing_policy/

Dee..... [laughing]......company line if I've ever seen one.

I, for one, don't want my neighborhood to become more affordable. Period, point blank. Somewhere in your soul, Deeee, you don't want yours to do so either. If your answer is otherwise, why don't you do your community a favor and pack up and head down to some lower income areas yourself? I'd like my property value to go up, not down (insert mind blown gif here).

Can't wait for black people to figure out someday that Dems look down at them with such unfathomable condescension....hope I'm alive to see it.

That white prolly-christian terrorist was taken out by a sniper. Not a murdering one like that Kyle fella.

Dee..... [laughing]......company line if I've ever seen one.

I, for one, don't want my neighborhood to become more affordable. Period, point blank. Somewhere in your soul, Deeee, you don't want yours to do so either. If your answer is otherwise, why don't you do your community a favor and pack up and head down to some lower income areas yourself? I'd like my property value to go up, not down (insert mind blown gif here).

Can't wait for black people to figure out someday that Dems look down at them with such unfathomable condescension....hope I'm alive to see it.

I'm laughing too Rex. In your first paragraph you express worry that allowing black people into your neighborhood would cause your property value to go down, then in the next paragraph you claim that Democrats (the party that is offering a hand up to minorities) looks down at blacks with "unfathomable condescension". [laughing]

Ha, where exactly did I say that? It means I don't want subsidized housing lowering property values. Good try though. Next door neighbor at my last house? Black. Built a house in the same neighborhood....by black people.

Gasp! There are black people that can afford nice homes without help! Narrative help needed!

Ha, where exactly did I say that? It means I don't want subsidized housing lowering property values. Good try though. Next door neighbor at my last house? Black. Built a house in the same neighborhood....by black people.

Gasp! There are black people that can afford nice homes without help! Narrative help needed!
Interesting debate, for sure.

Here in Austin, we're witnessing sort of a reverse shift in the local inner-city demographics. For example, our neighborhood had been roughly 70% Hispanic, 15% African-American, 10% White and 5% Asian up until 2-3 years ago. Currently, we're seeing a huge influx of whites. One primary reason is affordability, coupled with location. Our "hood" also sits on a major transit artery (MetroRapid).

Four miles from here, where my wife's folks have lived nearly 55 years (Crestview), what had been a working-class neighborhood is all yuppies now. Developers can't demolish the older, 1950's-era, 1100 square-foot homes quickly enough when sold by owners. Replacement dwellings usually consist of new townhouses and duplexes, commanding huge prices for either rent or ownership. Several years ago, the Crestview neighborhood association considered a similar initiative as outlined by Dee and Obama to bring in more "poors"; however, it was soundly defeated by a largely Democrat-voting block of home owners.

In old East Austin, where historically-black Huston Tillotson University is located, that area has shifted white. I believe Mr. Overton may, in fact, be one of the few remaining African-Americans on his street, or even the neighborhood. He's owned his house since 1947.

I can understand both sides of the argument, but if it comes down to protecting one's turf, well, good luck with that.

So it's the subsidy that concerns you with property values not the folks themselves. Understood - fair enough, though I think it would depend on the community - I mean we aren't talking about gated communities in Brentwood here.

At any rate I hope we can agree that neither of us is guilty of looking at minorities with "unfathomable condescension".[winking]

I'm moving to Obamaville. Got my Obamalot and waiting for my Obamahouse to be built on it. Comes with Obamanet for fast speed internet, an Obamacar. Obamacare health insurance is already in place so I don't need that. Obamaphone is in the mail with my Obamacard. Pretty cool that my Obamacard comes with an unlimited line of Obamacredit. Glory days for sure....

Beautiful to see all of these basic necessities (or fundamental human rights, if we're being honest) lines up in one place.

Just look for the little old white lady with a granny smile under a yellow tent holding a clipboard.

So can we get a list of effed up policies that happened under Obamaking?

NDAA
Patriot Act renewal 1st term
Freedom Act
Obamacare
CISPA
SOPA
NSA Enahancement

Shit he's tried to pass
Patriot Act 2
TPP

More preK, expanded amnesty, universal healthcare, and carbon taxes...per HRC kickoff number two.

As for the last item, wonder how many media outlets will address how those taxes will make it harder for the poor and middle class to take care of their families?

I am curious how someone can love Obama and refuse to vote for HRC ala catdaddy.

Reactions: Willy4UK
"well, he got those gay people to marry"

That's it. Obama's legacy is gay marriage. The only thing he got right in his 8 years.

Full explanation for his response is, ("if I have no good response, pull race card") works every time for the indoctrinated lemmings.

Last edited:
I'm moving to Obamaville. Got my Obamalot and waiting for my Obamahouse to be built on it. Comes with Obamanet for fast speed internet, an Obamacar. Obamacare health insurance is already in place so I don't need that. Obamaphone is in the mail with my Obamacard. Pretty cool that my Obamacard comes with an unlimited line of Obamacredit. Glory days for sure....
Long live Obama!

I'm laughing too Rex. In your first paragraph you express worry that allowing black people into your neighborhood would cause your property value to go down, then in the next paragraph you claim that Democrats (the party that is offering a hand up to minorities) looks down at blacks with "unfathomable condescension". [laughing]
I hope that you know that being poor has no race or color. I guess you would rather poor whites stay poor but minorities need to be helped. Why can't we just help all poor people and stop just saying poor minorities. You see, if you are poor and white to DEEE and a few others, you are white trash. While poor and a minority, you are just good people who need a break or helping hand.

Thank the Lord I have a Republican Congressman who voted down the trade bill. Common sense can be a great thing. He had no clue what was in the bill and did not like how it was constructed behind closed doors. So, he voted no. Go figure.

Why can't we just help all poor people and stop just saying poor minorities.

That's a good question why can't we? I suspect it's becasue of people like you that believe all people on welfare are lazy, stupid and would rather receive free government money, cell phones and stuff than work, and even if there were a few "good ones" in there social programs run up deficits and all things government are inefficient and bad anyway. And shame on the evil Democrats for trying to provide a basic social safety net, which keeps them from getting jobs. Deny it all you want but that's the general thrust of a lot of your posts on here.

That type of convoluted attitude towards a group of people that includes physically and mentally disabled people, victims of crime, the elderly, people who lost their jobs through no fault of their own, and disabled veterans is what prevents any type of progress.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT