POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Turned it off and then looked at box score to see how it became 48-20. I was shocked to see Boley in and then threw a pick six.

Who puts a true freshmen in at The Swamp as their first live game action?
Stoops has thrown in the towel. That fiasco with Texas A&M last year broke him. Time to move on. Past time.

Atlas Intel (most accurate pollster in 2020 and 2022) just dropped a new poll: Trump +3.1 in the National Average, and has now exceeded 50 percent in the national vote.

I can believe it. Again, all goes back to momentum shift, in my opinion. Many underlying factors as well.

I mean, the Constitution has some things to say on that. But whatever, you do you, Taliban.
Mmmmm okay.

GaRfM5PXsAAuE78

Trump now has the lead in: WI, MI, NC, and GA (along with AZ)

Kamala is clutching to a .3 percent lead in PA, but that is primarily due to the Quinnipiac outlier.

AZ, GA, NC, and WI ALONE put him in the White House. Regardless of MI and PA.

I'm voting on election day, and I'm going to pick the most liberal polling place in Scott Co. and will make a nuisance of myself.

Never mind what Biden did to young black men in this country (in concert with the rest of the fascist/racist Democrat party)

Black men are waking up to the empty promises, soft racism, and new era slavery that the Democrats have foisted upon them for the last 60 years.

The video isn't about Biden or 1994. It's a contrast to show how much worse Kamala is

Turned it off and then looked at box score to see how it became 48-20. I was shocked to see Boley in and then threw a pick six.

Who puts a true freshmen in at The Swamp as their first live game action?
Bill Curry and Elliot Uzelac.

Not only that, they tried to get the future 1st draft pick to run the triple option.

It was ugly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT