POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Atlas Intel (most accurate pollster in 2020 and 2022) just dropped a new poll: Trump +3.1 in the National Average, and has now exceeded 50 percent in the national vote.

I can believe it. Again, all goes back to momentum shift, in my opinion. Many underlying factors as well.

I mean, the Constitution has some things to say on that. But whatever, you do you, Taliban.
Mmmmm okay.

GaRfM5PXsAAuE78

Never mind what Biden did to young black men in this country (in concert with the rest of the fascist/racist Democrat party)

Black men are waking up to the empty promises, soft racism, and new era slavery that the Democrats have foisted upon them for the last 60 years.

The video isn't about Biden or 1994. It's a contrast to show how much worse Kamala is

Reactions: paulcalhoun
Turned it off and then looked at box score to see how it became 48-20. I was shocked to see Boley in and then threw a pick six.

Who puts a true freshmen in at The Swamp as their first live game action?
Bill Curry and Elliot Uzelac.

Not only that, they tried to get the future 1st draft pick to run the triple option.

It was ugly.

From the article:

Elon Musk awarded a swing-state resident a million-dollar check for signing his petition to protect freedom of speech and the right to bear arm
s at a rally in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania on Saturday night.

“We’re going to be awarding a million dollars randomly to people who have signed the petition every day from now until the election,” Musk vowed to thunderous applause from the crowd.

The electric car maker said he decided to dole out the million-dollar prize because the “legacy media” wouldn’t report on his petition.

“How do we get people to know about it? This news, I think, is gonna really fly!” he said before calling Dreher from the crowd.

Reactions: IdaCat

It used to be you had to be more aware or more well-read to understand the D party is completely against Christ. But with Her and the other witch in Michigan being so open and brazen about it, there's no excuse; when you stay home or vote other, you are endorsing this behavior and that agenda.

Ignorance is no excuse, neither are Trump's past moral indiscretions. He should have your forgiveness: She won't ask for it.

Atlas Intel (most accurate pollster in 2020 and 2022) just dropped a new poll: Trump +3.1 in the National Average, and has now exceeded 50 percent in their national vote poll.

Heard about that yesterday. Frankly I'm not sure if I've ever heard of that poll...but it looks like it's a top notch organization.
Interesting in their internals....it has 32% of the black vote for Trump!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT