POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They’d be protesting in the street and claiming that Russians voting here is proof of collusion while defending Mexicans and Islamist doing the same thing. That is how stupid and hypocritical these morons are.

Mexico is a country. Islam is a religion that spans multiple continents, much like Christianity. People who live in Mexico cannot vote in the United States of America. American citizens who identify themselves as Islamic are allowed to vote in the United States of America.

I know that YOU knew that, but I was just posting as a reminder to the snowflakes on this board who live in fear of people born in other countries.

Oh and HI GUYS!!!! Told you that Vanderbilt's return wouldn't amount to anything for us. Diallo makes Archie Goodwin look like Kobe Bryant. This could have a 2014 ending though, right? As the fakest tough guy on Earth once proclaimed on camera - "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLLLLLLEEEE!!!!"

Replying to anything I post with "left," "Dem," or "lib" proves your snowflakery. Let's have some fun this go-round.

Want to talk about marginalized and discriminated groups? Talk to a conservative on a college campus.

If you do this to any group, you are a dick.

85575568.jpg

Want to talk about marginalized and discriminated groups? Talk to a conservative on a college campus.

If you do this to any group, you are a dick.

I agree that people can be dicks when it comes to being open-minded about the views of others.

Luckily we don't have that problem in this thread.

To those that actually clicked a Fox News link (I don't follow mainstream media) - which college was this?

Mexico is a country. Islam is a religion that spans multiple continents, much like Christianity. People who live in Mexico cannot vote in the United States of America. American citizens who identify themselves as Islamic are allowed to vote in the United States of America.

I know that YOU knew that, but I was just posting as a reminder to the snowflakes on this board who live in fear of people born in other countries.

Oh and HI GUYS!!!! Told you that Vanderbilt's return wouldn't amount to anything for us. Diallo makes Archie Goodwin look like Kobe Bryant. This could have a 2014 ending though, right? As the fakest tough guy on Earth once proclaimed on camera - "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLLLLLLEEEE!!!!"

Replying to anything I post with "left," "Dem," or "lib" proves your snowflakery. Let's have some fun this go-round.

Fair point and I agree. If someone becomes a legal citizen from any country they have the right to vote however they please.

I was also referring to illegal citizens that happen to be Islamic. But I suppose that is irrelevant. The illegal vote defenders wouldn’t care if you had a shrine to Satan with a severed human head on it.

Reactions: mdlUK.1 and bwls2

Is he saying Steele was on that Russian plane?

Also, I heard a snippet this morning on the news about a tour helicopter that went down over the Grand Canyon this weekend. No survivors. I bet we hear more about that crash, too.

The corollary to rights is responsibilities. Only those who have taken on the responsibility of being a U.S. citizen should have the rights of a U.S. citizen. You don't give the keys to the castle to total strangers.

No responsibility, no rights should be obvious to anyone with rudimentary reasoning capabilities, so I question the mental abilities of anyone who would propose otherwise.

What a snowflake.:gun:

Lol, i love when democrats call conservatives "snowflakes". Really shows how ignorant they are. Using terms that were specifically created for them. Good lord, the lack of insight. Dumb as a bag of rocks.

Muslims rape and Michelle has a bigger penis than Obama. Carry on....
He was just trying to control the narrative lest we drive it away again.

Reactions: Willy4UK
I don’t get these personalities who openly call out the fact that NK is a brutal place that isn’t even a safe place for North Koreans, while at the same time lamenting Wambier like he is some kind of hero. The idiot went there voluntarily. I’ve got no sympathy whatsoever.
Not a hero, but a good example of the reality in NK. Similar to SJW that go to Muslim countries to show how tolerent they are then are promptly raped and murdered.

85575458.jpg

Male. Nipples. Are. Sexist.
Any feminist who does not want a man or to have children needs to have their breast and ovaries removed. Immediately signed up for the Army and shipped to the middle east. Muslims believe they will not get those virgins if killed by a woman and if for some reason they capture one of these feminist it will be as if they got a young boy and no offspring could come from it. Win, win. I wish this message could get to that idiot in the rant above.

I find it interesting that the same exact media who nearly had strokes over Trump saying good things about Putin (which he really didn't do and was mostly taken out of context) suddenly think it's fine to shovel praise upon N.Korea. These people should be thrown in the loony bin. They are insane and dangerous to this country.

Lol, i love when democrats call conservatives "snowflakes". Really shows how ignorant they are. Using terms that were specifically created for them. Good lord, the lack of insight. Dumb as a bag of rocks.

Muslims rape and Michelle has a bigger penis than Obama. Carry on....

Nice. So I guess it's safe to assume that Enes Kanter was raping women in Lexington for a year? Gonna need some confirmation from the #MeToo crowd, I suppose.

Is Obama Muslim? I think I heard some rumblings about that a few years ago. Can't confirm because I don't read/watch mainstream media.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT