POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would be huge and way beyond time. Anyone who deals with the federal government knows it's chock full of lazy, incompetent, worthles employees who would've long ago been fired by any other employer.

Also by getting some actual motivated employees in there, they can probably cut their employment costs by 20% at least. An actual employee could do the work of at least five of the current lifeless people they have cashing in.
Pretty spot on. We have people who show up when they feel like it, those who use every trick in the book to take days off including use every sick day they have, show up late daily and it pisses me off. I have to cover every area in the office because I know everyone else's job. Others in there don't even try to learn any other job but their's. We have one who's actual job position went away but they are keeping her to help her find another if it opens. She has 90% disability rating from the military in which she spent 7 years. Her disability is unknown except she say it is female related. She goes to the gym daily, shows up an hour or more late everyday, has no specific job to do and they just let her. Reason? The bosses show up and leave when they want to as well. They do not want to rock the boat. Hopefully, this will change things but, I will not hold my breath.

If it doesn't come from the mouth of Madcow or homophobe Joy Reid, leftists aren't interested.

You'd be mad too if you lived in Albany.

Almost as big a shithole as Africa, right, @AlbanyWildCat?

I live on 10 acres south of Albany, a 450 sq. studio ft in NYC for the work week and a nice cabin on the lake in the Adirondacks. Schools are perfect in my hood and have an escape when the work week is stressful.

It's a real shithole as you say...

Finally some actual evidence...

DVmv0jeU8AAwFHU

Crazy story about David Inkk Henry, Tonette Hayes and Brandon Kiel but worth the read. They created their own police with ties to California politicians. David Henry X passed away from a pulmonary embolism hours after appearing in court.

Brandon Kiel worked as the Deputy Director of Community Affairs at the California Department of Justice, under Attorney General Kamala Harris.

I knew that name rang a bell. They had vehicles and badges and the whole 9.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ing-fake-police-force-calif-article-1.2212853

First, the worst President in modern history is James Earl Carter. Any other nominee is a pretender.

Second, good read here on the Grassley Graham Memo.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...m-memo-affirms-nunes-memo-fisa-steele-dossier
Grassley-Graham Memo Affirms Nunes Memo — Media Yawns

He begins with a statement that is self-evident:

"Rest assured: If a Republican administration had used unverifiable hearsay from a patently suspect agent of the Republican presidential candidate to gull the FISA court into granting a warrant to spy on an associate of the Democratic nominee’s campaign, it would be covered as the greatest political scandal in a half-century."

And concludes with this:

"I spent many months assuring people that nothing like this could ever happen — that the FBI and Justice Department would not countenance the provision to the FISA court of uncorroborated allegations of heinous misconduct. When Trump enthusiasts accused them of rigging the process, I countered that they probably had not even used the Steele dossier. If the Justice Department had used it in writing a FISA warrant application, I insisted that the FBI would independently verify any important facts presented to the court, make any disclosures that ought in fairness be made so the judge could evaluate the credibility of the sources, and compellingly demonstrate probable cause before alleging that an American was a foreign agent.

I was wrong."

First, the worst President in modern history is James Earl Carter. Any other nominee is a pretender.

Second, good read here on the Grassley Graham Memo.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...m-memo-affirms-nunes-memo-fisa-steele-dossier
Grassley-Graham Memo Affirms Nunes Memo — Media Yawns

He begins with a statement that is self-evident:

"Rest assured: If a Republican administration had used unverifiable hearsay from a patently suspect agent of the Republican presidential candidate to gull the FISA court into granting a warrant to spy on an associate of the Democratic nominee’s campaign, it would be covered as the greatest political scandal in a half-century."

And concludes with this:

"I spent many months assuring people that nothing like this could ever happen — that the FBI and Justice Department would not countenance the provision to the FISA court of uncorroborated allegations of heinous misconduct. When Trump enthusiasts accused them of rigging the process, I countered that they probably had not even used the Steele dossier. If the Justice Department had used it in writing a FISA warrant application, I insisted that the FBI would independently verify any important facts presented to the court, make any disclosures that ought in fairness be made so the judge could evaluate the credibility of the sources, and compellingly demonstrate probable cause before alleging that an American was a foreign agent.

I was wrong."
I agree about Carter. He was terrible president but he wanted to help America . Obama was terrible but it was his plan to harm America.

That’s exactly how it should be. If I don’t hit quotas and deliver quality services to my clients, all while making healthy margins, I’m out on my ass. No reason the Fed should be any diferrent.
Hilarious part of that article, it alluded that 99.7% of fed employees get approved for raises every 1-3. Lol...are telling me virtually everyone that works for the government is good at their job. What the hell did that .3% do?

I agree about Carter. He was terrible president but he wanted to help America . Obama was terrible but it was his plan to harm America.
That's the big difference between Carter and Obama. Carter was just an ignorant fool. He thought he was helping America. It was Obamas plan to destroy America. He nearly did, too.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
I live on 10 acres south of Albany, a 450 sq. studio ft in NYC for the work week and a nice cabin on the lake in the Adirondacks. Schools are perfect in my hood and have an escape when the work week is stressful.

It's a real shithole as you say...
False.

There is no doubt in my mind that Obama's agenda was to hurt this country and knew Hillary was too greedy and corrupt to clean it up. Obama is pure evil.

Seriously. It's pure propaganda. If they mess up, their family gets sent to a labor camp until they die from being worked to death.

Media is mainly communist or cultural marxist agitprop these days.
Also weird since they always talk about how evil the 1% is, yet the Kim's are the 1% of of the 1%, or the only percent in North korea

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT