How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maxresdefault.jpg

Had to balance things out. For every image of man ass there has to be an equal amount or more of lady parts.

You may now continue.

This might be helpful. Lot of juicy info in here. This was comprised by a Qteam follower. I like #12, myself.
DVztyN_UQAAdgGO.jpg:large
Good fcking luck with number 12. Every country's national bank on Earth with the exception of 4 is an IOU to the Rothschild's. Any attempt to supplant them has led to either open civil war or subterfuge with the goal of undermining the resistance to it.

Reactions: FusterCluck
Jesus H, I'm all for some diversity, but figure skating has gotten way too queer for me. Where are Elvis Stojko and Kurt Browning when you need them?

There was a discussion about that in the office this morning when my boss broke into a story about two guys kissing and making out in the Lawton Oklahoma Walmart yesterday and her son who is 8 ask "Mom what is going on there and why......she put her hand over his mouth and said "Not so loud, I will explain it to you later".

Not really the place to be making out, now she had to have this conversation with her son she was not ready to have.

Why in the hell is the POTUS' son or daughter in law opening their own mail?

Did anyone watch that cartoon on Showtime last night before Homeland? I caught the end of it. I'd like to see if any lefties thought it was funny at all. I think I'm being objective when I say it wasn't funny in the least bit.

Reactions: Mashburned
Wow. Went and read both the nyt, and wapo, articles on these 'portraits'.

Jesus H. Christ.

Could the media fawn over this rubbish any harder?

The 'portraits aren't supposed to look like the subject'?

That's the f'n DEFINITION of a portrait! !!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT